Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 3061
-
07-04-20 18:57 #991Senior Member

Posts: 7266I would agree.
Originally Posted by FeMaiden
[View Original Post]
Just like what that Red rectangular says next to video. "Avoid Scams" LOL.
-
07-04-20 17:56 #990Senior Member

Posts: 80AmandaBabe
Anyone on here seen her? Seeing if she's worth my time, thanks here's a link.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ton/AmandaBabe
-
07-04-20 15:23 #989Senior Member

Posts: 925TOFTT, but I say fake.
Originally Posted by AverageJoeJohn
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-20 13:22 #988Senior Member

Posts: 65Any info, is she legit?
Anyone try her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...unty/52372691/
-
07-01-20 19:37 #987Senior Member

Posts: 109Pics are a pretty accurate representation of her body, but not her face. Not her but body is on point. In my opinion her body is actually better then the pics.
Originally Posted by PaperTiger24
[View Original Post]
Now I feel like I'm building her up and some of you will be mad at me if you meet her and you're disappointed! Haha.
-
07-01-20 18:44 #986Senior Member

Posts: 428Nice. Are her pics in the ad / Instagram accurate? That really her?
Originally Posted by MrJd1986
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-20 17:46 #985Senior Member

Posts: 109200 hour fbsm, 160 for half hour.
Originally Posted by DreamFreez
[View Original Post]
400 hour FS, 300 for half hour.
I'd do a lot of a good time but not 400 for a bodyrub and handjob.
-
07-01-20 17:42 #984Senior Member

Posts: 605Donations
So it's 400 HR donations for the FBSM or FS?
Originally Posted by MrJd1986
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-20 17:24 #983Senior Member

Posts: 109Anna Irvine
https://tryst.link/escort/angel-342
Had some free time between meetings today and after a number of texts to providers who could not meet at short notice I settled on Anna. Pics are a pretty accurate representation of her body, but not her face.
After a little back and forth via text I settle on a b2 b massage because her full service was CBJ and no dfk which is a deal breaker for me at that price. But the guy downstairs wanted to play and no one else I contacted was available. Price for a fbsm was not bad so I pulled the trigger.
The minute I walked in the door I knew I was in trouble in the best possible way. This girl has the body of a supermodel. Tall, tight, tanned! Her face is not much to write home about but the rest is off the charts. 10 minutes into the massage I had to ask her to upgrade me to the full package. Her body was way too hot for me to walk away with just a happy ending.
I pounded away for a good 30 minutes in multiple positions. She turned into a complete submissive girl and let me take control. She's flexible, bendable and willing to get into whatever position you guid her into. It was one the best sessions I've had recently in OC. I know the price for the services provided is way over the top but I could not resist.
Before I moved to NorCal, the Russians in LA were my go to. For those who know her, I was one of Cat Keenlys first clients and Anna reminds me a lot of that early session with Cat apart from the BJ being covered.
If you're into the super model body type I would recommend giving her a go. I think if you have enough cash in your pocket you'd likely get her to agree on the BBBJ.
-
06-30-20 12:53 #982Senior Member

Posts: 189Leann
Thank you sir!
Originally Posted by BigM1
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-20 21:49 #981Senior Member

Posts: 7266Change your # on the app if it allwos?
Originally Posted by BDupree
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-20 20:20 #980Senior Member

Posts: 58Tone?
She looks pretty toned that accurate?
Originally Posted by BigM1
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-20 19:31 #979Senior Member

Posts: 28I've got some time setup with her tomorrow. I'll report back.
Originally Posted by BigM1
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-20 19:24 #978Regular Member

Posts: 7IMO not worth
Hey fellas long time lurker, first time posting. Saw her once, motel was filled with trash, she was a lot heavier in person. If you're just looking for a quick smash, that's what she is all about.
Originally Posted by Sonnyr557
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-20 19:03 #977Senior Member

Posts: 58Need advice
Idk if this is in the right spot but it pertains to ads we share on here. I have an app on my phone that I use to text ladies for added security. I randomly get spam calls on it of course because that's to be expected. Today a number called twice. I found that curious so I called it back. It was a division of the Lapd in one of the substations. Obviously no message and they only called the twice. Is this something I should worry about? Or did they maybe just pull a bust and try numbers?













Reply With Quote





