Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 917 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 417 817 867 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 967 1017 1417 ... LastLast
Results 13,741 to 13,755 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13188
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395
    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    I've done CCG once, it was alright. Their 'star' is Lolita -http://www.chicagocovergirls.com/profile_lolita.html.

    She's been in the game for awhile, that 22 has been 22 for 5 years it seems.

    I'd love the report when you return. Gabby seems fun. Good reviews.
    I seen Gabby last week. She was a lot fun. More then I was expecting. She's attractive body looks good.

  2. #13187

    Garbage

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb2212  [View Original Post]
    Does any one know if this is legit and any info. Looks fun.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52512552/#.
    I personally had a run in with her and it was terrible. She unfortunately is ruled by her pimp boyfriend. She had a black eye upon arrival and was acting like a beaten dog and has severe baby damage which she tries to hide. Paid for a quick, did not want give BJ, phone started ringing 2 minutes into the session. She hops up knowing it's her boyfriend, answers and tells me my time is up and I have to leave. Save your money and aggravation, boys.

  3. #13186

    She's Real

    Quote Originally Posted by DontItsMe  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...375/7736578930

    Been seeing her a lot recently for the past month anyone k ow if she the real deal?
    She's been spoken about before on the board. She is real. I haven't tried her but the reviews have been good so far. Says she has been around for a couple of years now.

  4. #13185

    Is this legit

    Does any one know if this is legit and any info. Looks fun.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52512552/#.

  5. #13184

    Asian Service

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...k/531419650963

    Anyone with experience with this or any other recent positive outcall experiences with anyone else under $$$ please respond or DM. Can return the favor of Intel if you all make it to Ohio!

    Trying to have a good time and not spend hours texting flakes and fakes.

  6. #13183

    Busty Georgina

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I had not seen your post until now. Georgina is absolutely fabulous with a great GFE service and those fantastic jugs that she knows are my reason for being there.

    The only reason I haven't seen her for awhile is that she has reverse nipples. When I am in Titty-Face Heaven, I like to have something to latch onto, even if gently. But I am seeing Georgina again this week as a present to myself. I have a review somewhere in here.
    Georgina update. She is looking a bit heavier than last year, definitely a full-figured gal. I think it's been a rough year and it shows her age some too. Still, a pretty face and gigantic boulders. And while I was not a fan of her reverse nipples before, they are there and I decide to have fun by blindly locating them with tongue and fingers. I decided that was pretty awesome. Awesome attention to being sexy during BBBJ and BLS with dirty talk and just playing with it, occasionally slapping the boulders with it. Very convincing actress during all of session that she's loving it and finds her O during DATY and CFS. (I like to think I am pretty good, so maybe she wasn't acting- she did draw out the DATY to a time it does usually take.) Excellent GFE experience with DFK. I had a nice slow ride cowgirl with all the DKF and titty face I could stand before I boiled over. Everything took so long per my request, there was no time for a second round. I think she does MSOG, but it's not my thing in one hour.

  7. #13182

    Monica?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTongue65  [View Original Post]
    I know that very very rarely the pictures in posts accurate. Sometimes you get hosed on occasion you score big time. I was looking for an Asian escort in Chicago area and found an ad for Monica in Skokie (doesn't show up in a search on adultsearch in skokie) Find Monica at the number 312 ending in 1091. Pictures are of a very young waif with huge manmades but the description checked all my boxes BBJ, GFE, 69. The last Monica I had was an adorable Chinese woman at the old VIP spa on Milwaukee. Thinking about her brings back fond memories. So I took the plunge. Damage, 180 for the hour, at a nice hotel in skokie only a 20 minute drive.

    All the usual, I text I am there and am directed to the room number. As I approach the door it magically opens and behind it is this amazing looking woman, not 21 but early 30's (since I am in my 60's I am actually happier with a woman in her 30's), about 5-5 extremely fit. Gorgeous face long black hair, 34 c - 26- 34?

    She gives me a tentative kiss and I ask for the bathroom to wash my hands and take a leak.

    I come out and we start making out and taking off clothes. Once she is out of her sort of Teddy I can fully appreciate a perfect set of Cs, great erect infinity suck-able nipples and a short cropped Bush. She invites me to lie on the bed for a little sensual massage, feels nice but I can't touch what I want faced down, she tells me to flip and asks if I want a BJ, of course, but can we go without the condom? Sure for a tip, we agree on 60. Nice mouth and she is totally into me fingering her while she is deep throating me. We switch to 69 do that for a bit then she wants to fuck. On goes the cover and she hops on nice tight warm cooch. Do that for a while then doggie amazing view, great ass, soft smooth lovely skin, feels great. Good response to thrusting. Decide to go to a little regular DATY which she is really into, then some g-spot fingering, which she seems to love. Finally she finishes me off with more BBBJ while I finger her.

    I am a one and done guy these days so she took a 45 second rinse in the shower and then gave me a pretty decent massage to end the hour.

    I couldn't be happier with her. Highly recommend. I will repeat before she is gone.

    Pros. Beautiful, fit, amazing tits, sweet, sensual, Great kisser, smells great, tastes great, lovely woman, decent English. She is Korean and knows how to massage.

    Cons. A little tentative at first, won't be here forever.

    P.S. Since I am older and not the man I was 20 years ago. I may not be a sharp dresser but I take personal hygiene very seriously. I think in general this always gets better service.

    Enjoy and treat Monica well.
    Anyone else dream with Monica? Thinking about it will report if I do.

  8. #13181

    Daisy

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52479932/#.

    Saw Daisy south of O'Hare a few weeks ago. Not bad looking. Decent rack. Pictures are her, but old. Just didn't hit it off at first or during. Ended up leaving. I don't think this is the business for her.

  9. #13180

    Anyone check this girl out?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...375/7736578930

    Been seeing her a lot recently for the past month anyone k ow if she the real deal?

  10. #13179

    Seen her twice

    Quote Originally Posted by BduBange  [View Original Post]
    Search but didn't find anything. Anybody got any feedback?

    Thanks!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52450937/
    Just for a BBBJ twice. Both ended with a faceglazing. Nothing to write home about. Whole body is saggy. BJ was average to below. Bonus points for the facials. Overall, I'd give her a 5. 8 / 10.

  11. #13178
    Quote Originally Posted by Svendd  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. Relatively new at this. Will be seeing Gabby at CCG soon based on previous posts.

    Just wanted to see what level of service I can expect with CCG's standard $$ 5?
    I've done CCG once, it was alright. Their 'star' is Lolita -http://www.chicagocovergirls.com/profile_lolita.html.

    She's been in the game for awhile, that 22 has been 22 for 5 years it seems.

    I'd love the report when you return. Gabby seems fun. Good reviews.

  12. #13177

    Gabby

    Quote Originally Posted by Svendd  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. Relatively new at this. Will be seeing Gabby at CCG soon based on previous posts.

    Just wanted to see what level of service I can expect with CCG's standard $$ 5?
    Got your PM and responded. I had a great time with Gabby. All the girls there are usually good; BBBJ, usually DFK (although don't know how Covid might affect that) and msog.

  13. #13176

    Alice Marie

    [Deleted by Admin]

    If you make another fake user to post a fake review I'm going to edit it so it says you have AIDS

    A2

  14. #13175

    Ccg?

    Hey everyone. Relatively new at this. Will be seeing Gabby at CCG soon based on previous posts.

    Just wanted to see what level of service I can expect with CCG's standard $$ 5?

  15. #13174
    Saw her about a year and a half ago, very nice woman, very agreeable. A little on the older side, but her performance made up for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by BduBange  [View Original Post]
    Search but didn't find anything. Anybody got any feedback?

    Thanks!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52450937/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape