Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,891 to 25,905 of 41304
-
07-09-20 04:58 #15414Regular Member

Posts: 1Nikkie off wells
Sorry guys I can't get into my other account. I've had multiple dreams with Nikkei off of wells rd private location house she is very discreet. Everything is covered. Sorry I don't post much just lurk. Definitely one of the better ones but to each his own. Any questions just PM me hope this helps.
-
07-09-20 03:07 #15413Senior Member

Posts: 554Any intel on her?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/683416635967
Sorry guys, how about her? I don't see a name.
-
07-09-20 02:52 #15412Senior Member

Posts: 554Thanks bro!
Originally Posted by Grapp150
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-20 00:57 #15411Regular Member

Posts: 10Haitian spinner
Saw this one recently. Easy comms opted for outcall 140 hr. Is the girl in the pics sexy af and very attractive to me. She's very tiny but proportionate nice bubble ass and silky smooth body. Started out BBBJ then moved to doggy. That was a beautiful sight but I wanted to try other positions flipped to missionary then to cg. She rode tf out of me til I wa about to explode so I flipped her back on her stomach and jack hammered her til I couldn't take it anymore and popped in the bag. Chilled for a bit then asked if we could go again. 10 minutes later and I was a happy camper. Highly recommend if you're into petite tight ebony spinners. Wil def. Repeat. Hmu if you want more details.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/673353572139
-
07-09-20 00:24 #15410Senior Member

Posts: 1170About the girl who calls herself "sweetness"
I agree with Grapp! Run as far as you can from this number, but if you do go see her, make sure you bring some pancake syrup because those there breasts are as flat as a pancake!
Originally Posted by Grapp150
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-20 00:24 #15409Regular Member

Posts: 18Any Intel
Has anyone contacted her?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/500330933341
-
07-09-20 00:20 #15408Senior Member

Posts: 708Saw her about 4 days ago. The experience was so bad that I did not leave a review, I really don't want to talk about it.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
Avoid!
She sould leave town.
-
07-08-20 23:07 #15407Senior Member

Posts: 683Run away
Reviewed numerouis times, by myself as well. HORRIBLE!
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
All bad reveiws on her.
-
07-08-20 22:18 #15406Senior Member

Posts: 554Anyone has any Intel?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/940142752839
I have a few hours to kill. Anyone ever partake?
-
07-08-20 22:04 #15405Senior Member

Posts: 286Man that is crazy. That was not my experience. I hand no issues at all with her, it was a straightforward conversation. Pretty cool with text, got the address, once I got there, texted her. She asked if I can pick up covers, or picked her up for a quick run to the store. I opted to take her to the store, and even stop at fast food for something to eat. I got to know her a little during our drive, she was pretty cool and lucid. Sorry that you experienced that.
Originally Posted by SuitMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-20 18:58 #15404Senior Member

Posts: 653Glad I'm not the only one I've had so many girls that rush me to meet them. And when I meet them the service is terrible and I can't even enjoy myself. Really helps in finding out who has a terrible attitude which really kills my mood.
Originally Posted by LTlurker53
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-20 18:07 #15403Senior Member

Posts: 134Dirty talk
I do the same. It does help weed out the ones that are just churning thru quick dates.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-20 17:40 #15402Senior Member

Posts: 653Question
Am I the only guy that uses dirty talk via text before meeting a girl as a method to determine whether she's going to give good service or not? Cause I know it helped me dodge ones that have a shit ton of attitude.
-
07-08-20 17:03 #15401Senior Member

Posts: 60Ariel
Just got done with Ariel. Worth the time gents! Not a huge fan of the hotel but she's worth it. Super tight and was super easy to talk to. Opted for a QV but will add 15 more next round.
-
07-08-20 16:28 #15400Regular Member

Posts: 13Valerie off of Butler? Can you provide a link? I had a dream but I had a different name. I'm wondering if it's the same girl? She did BBBJ with BBFS for higher donations.
Originally Posted by WestsideMonger
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






