Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,906 to 25,920 of 41302
-
07-08-20 14:18 #15397Regular Member

Posts: 23Naughty bunny
I had a dream with this one. Her body doesn't look anything like the pictures. Almost no butt and no tities. She is skinny no curves no nothing if you are into that.
Originally Posted by Hunter375
[View Original Post]
We had a deal for a quick CBJ. I think she was on something. She said no BBJ but when I got there that's what she started with (wasn't anything special about). After a bit she put the cover on and asked me how do I want her. I said reverse CG. She jumped on me and start to ride me LOL. Her pussy had an OK grip and like I said she had no ass to hold on. After couple minutes I popped in the cover and left. When asked she said she usually takes 80 for a qv, but she came down to 50. I left her 10 extra just because she was a good girl and rode me.
She is around baymeadows and jtb.
Probably ill visit again if no one else answers their damn texts.
-
07-08-20 12:32 #15396Senior Member

Posts: 1170Caribbean Scar UTR
Hello gentleman,
Just giving you guys a heads up. One of our best UTRS is heading your way. She informed me that she was going to venture out to Jacksonville this week. I suggest you start lining up for her LOL. She doesn't advertise but you can contact her by pm by her user name Caribbean Scar. Gentleman have fun and enjoy her company.
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
07-08-20 10:34 #15395Regular Member

Posts: 10I just went back and read your review. Wish I would've seen that before. Geez what a *****.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-20 10:16 #15394Senior Member

Posts: 220That One
Yes, you got that right. She has been hard to get a hold of lately but when I do get to see her, she is a freak. For details, PMs are welcomed.
Originally Posted by ManGekyo
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-20 09:53 #15393Senior Member

Posts: 1170About crazy girl
If you guys had read my post on her within, I suppose, the last two weeks, you would avoid this one. I posted about the contents of that conversation and trust me, she is a true Looney Tunes! The things she said about clients / men just make you cringe when you think about the bullet dodged. This woman's disdain for men is just blatant and severe. All I can say is AVOID! Talking about a disrespectful heifer!
Originally Posted by JrnX
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-20 08:13 #15392Senior Member

Posts: 39I seen her awhile back. She came to me, was accommodating, and willing. No rush, spinner body, cute ass, and good demeanor when I seen her. All for a benny.
Originally Posted by Chewy1971
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-20 07:43 #15391Senior Member

Posts: 299I've read about this one
Someone on here expressed his dream with her. I remember them saying she's a shit talker and so on. It wasn't a good one apparently, but YMMV.
Originally Posted by Chewy1971
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-20 07:41 #15390Senior Member

Posts: 299Exactly
I can honestly say that after seeing Val, these other ladies don't do it for me anymore. I've been searching for a replacement daily but to no avail, at least not in Jax. I guess I'll have to wait patiently for the next traveler to blow on in.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-20 07:32 #15389Senior Member

Posts: 115Info
Anyone have info on this one, thanks in advance.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/469072852501
-
07-08-20 07:11 #15388Senior Member

Posts: 134Utr
Update: Good news. Heard from her and she is ok. Apparently there was traffic. Then she thought she sent a text but didn't. And then she ran to the store for stamps and envelopes.
Originally Posted by JBird76
[View Original Post]
Mind you we agreed to meet at 2. I texted on the way. And 3 1/2 hours later she finally came back with that long story. Personally I feel like I dodged a bullet and this all sounds like a some game.
Been doing this for a while and sure sounds like a lot of BS. Decide for yourself. Be wary. And I'd love to be proven wrong by someone other then the guys who seem so proud of themselves.
Have a nice day.
-
07-08-20 03:11 #15387Senior Member

Posts: 1170About ole Valerie!
I had some time last night and decided to see this doll. This girl is hot as hell. I know the reports vary a bit but all I can say is she does it for me. The type of girl I could be seen in public with and not be ashamed. I think there is chemistry between her and I and it's evident that it isn't forced. I reckon this is a simple case of "your experience will vary (YEMV). " Very clean, no drama, great eye contact, youthful, lucid-whew! Too many to list.
I'm glad she isn't a regular here because my bank account would be in trouble. A half hour with this young lady is just not enough. Anyway, less than 180 for damages. She really seems to be trying to provide an acceptable service fellas. She's young and new to this so I guess a little patience is in order. Be nice to this hot lady! Damn, that body though!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/287564532921
I forgot to mention, Val can be a professional cowgirl because she rides like a true professional!
-
07-07-20 22:30 #15386Senior Member

Posts: 217This one?
This jenna? https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/349810250597.
Originally Posted by Travellar
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 22:20 #15385Regular Member

Posts: 10I see what you mean about being mean af. I hit her up and she read me the third degree because I asked her what was on the menu. WTF man? She don't answer the phone but blew mine up with screening questions then wouldn't go into any detail whatsoever. Why do these hoes have to be so damn difficult. All we want is what we want LOL. Not rocket science here. I would avoid this wench at all costs or at least till she learns some manners. Good luck gentlemen.
Originally Posted by Snpddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 20:57 #15384Senior Member

Posts: 286I'm just reporting my experiences, no more, and no less. That's the name that she gave me, I don't know if it's real or not. Also, whether you are senior or not, doesn't matter to me I treat all the same; we are all in the same boat casting our nets. However, thanks for the advice. Stay safe, SXY.
Originally Posted by StarsTunna
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 20:03 #15383Senior Member

Posts: 909Is this a tent?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/686581402395
Have a feeling this one going to smell like the dumpster behind a fish market.












Reply With Quote




