Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 733 of 976 FirstFirst ... 233 633 683 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 783 833 ... LastLast
Results 10,981 to 10,995 of 14626
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3646
    Senior Member


    Posts: 412

    Lol Dek

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    Run from Natalie. I saw her for just massage and HJ years ago. Great massage. She does have a big rack so when I heard she was doing FS I was excited. Well, $$$ and a boring time. She is delusional about her abilities and attributes. You can find the same looks at The Dek for the price of a beer and some 25 cent wings. And probably much better performance.
    DEK was the first place my friend took me too when I moved to CC from up north. 13 bucks for a 16 inch thin crust pepperoni and pitcher of domestic. I'm going to like this place I thought.

  2. #3645

    I'm a Sick Fuck

    I don't know how I did it but I did it guys. I dreamt with an girl while my wife was still home.

    It started when I woke up and was incredibly horny. I'm leaving the area soon and the old ball and chain has been taking the car for work, so no incalls because we shared a car. I know my wife's schedule pretty well, and she's gone most of the day so I took a gigantic risk. Dialed up this sweet girl (Candy) and tried to squeeze her in on timing. She was near the area but had work done on a car so she got a ride from a friend. She was easy to contact, but she was late by an hour and 30 minutes. I nearly called the whole thing off because my wife was coming home but I thought with the little head and decided to see it through. Wife comes home 10 minutes before Candy gives me a ring. I tell my wife that I'm going to catch up on some work in a side room and lock the door. She usually doesn't bother me when I do this. Candy comes and I tell her to come around back through a window and to be very quiet. Candy was great. Good BBJ, and also BBFS. Reached all the way to the bottom of her throat and guts. Petite spinner and tight.

    Really knows how to take it. I put some noise in the background to drown out the sound and did mish, K9, cowgirl, and finished off BBJCIM. Would've let me shoot on goal for extra 50 but didn't have it one me. Good overall. Looks are accurate, smoker, and possible candy use.

    She was great but I think this one rubbed me the wrong way. (Think I need to look in the mirror and reevaluate myself). Might take a hiatus from this stuff.

    https://naples-fl.skipthegames.com/f...l/923458486461

    P. S Sorry thick on not taking your recommendations. I think about them when I revise the area.

    - DM.

  3. #3644

    Any Info?

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...e/637296488819

    Has anyone seen this chick before? If so, is she any good?

    Says she's a stripper. Thanks in advance.

  4. #3643

    Uh. No

    Quote Originally Posted by Navajo101  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Luna / Isabella? TIA.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/naples/files/450975.htm
    Saw her back when I was participating. Pictures are wildly out of date. She's more like mid / upper-50's. Still nice body, great rack, but a little 'off' and likes to gab about her life issues.

  5. #3642

    Lala aka Toye

    Quote Originally Posted by Philherup  [View Original Post]
    This is toye.
    Yup, she goes by Lala on WYP, asked for $ FS but left the door open for a discount. Outcall to my place in Naples. Is she doing BBFS? She really looks sexy. She sent me some pics to my cell, that az of hers is a dream! If she would only answer my txt. Well. More fish to catch I guess.

  6. #3641
    Run from Natalie. I saw her for just massage and HJ years ago. Great massage. She does have a big rack so when I heard she was doing FS I was excited. Well, $$$ and a boring time. She is delusional about her abilities and attributes. You can find the same looks at The Dek for the price of a beer and some 25 cent wings. And probably much better performance.

  7. #3640

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    https://pagescrawler.com/post/414505

    Anyone have any info on this one to share? Rates? Services offered. Feel free to PM if you'd prefer. Thanks.
    I tried her once in Naples. Absolutely avoid. Looks NOTHING like these pictures.

  8. #3639

    Luna Biasi

    Any intel on Luna / Isabella? TIA.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/naples/files/450975.htm

  9. #3638
    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    https://pagescrawler.com/post/414505

    Anyone have any info on this one to share? Rates? Services offered. Feel free to PM if you'd prefer. Thanks
    Move on. Much older, fragile. Not a recurring dream I want.

  10. #3637
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1074

    Re: Isn't this Mrs Robinson?


  11. #3636

    No Natalia the Russian

    No that is Natalia the Russian that wants 200 to 300 if she can get it. Don't piss her off on the phone she will curse the shit out of you and I mean shit you can't even understand. Mrs. Robinson posts as the souther bell?

  12. #3635

    No diff lady

    No Mrs Robinson is in SFM.


  13. #3634

    Look at post before yours

    This is toye.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? She's on WYP and today for the first time on STG. I set up a meeting for today, right before meeting time she says "I got pulled over by state trooper on I-75". Then crickets. Any intel welcome. I think she looks sexy.

  14. #3633

    Isn't this Mrs Robinson?


  15. #3632
    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    https://pagescrawler.com/post/414505

    Anyone have any info on this one to share? Rates? Services offered. Feel free to PM if you'd prefer. Thanks.
    My recollection from other monger's comments here is that she's meh. Do a search with jewish as keyword.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape