Thread: Figueroa Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 5499
-
07-09-20 04:08 #3849Senior Member

Posts: 130Figueroa Fire 7-5-2020 night until 7-6-2020
I decided to cruise Fig but didn't expect much because during the pre covid age Sundays were usually dry and devoid of working girls every Sunday. Well I was wrong because there were so many girls that were working Fig this Sunday. I'm guessing because the churches are closed now the heaux are working every Sunday because in the pre covid age before the covid catastrophe Sundays were always empty on Fig from my experience. I mean I turned right on 67th street towards Fig and there were almost 10 LSW (including a pic of one LSW who was working with her twin whom I christened double trouble LOL jk) in the street waving down cars. I wasn't expecting the hottie gallery to be full on both sides of Fig on Sunday of all Days.
I'm very picky when it comes to this so I usually have to see a SW a few times before I pick them up unless they're drop dead gorgeous because I am always under the impression there is a better looking SW out there so I take my time when it comes to picking them up. I decided to cruise up Fig and come back down to see if the scenery changes but seen a car on Fire in front of the Sun Motel. I snapped a few shots because I thought it would spread to other cars and the apartment near by because it was in such close proximity but the firemen put out the blaze quicker than it started. Pics included.
Well at the end of my cruise I seen a WSW with nice big tits (pics included) who was more busy hoecializing because I wanted to get a date with her but she declined since she was with a friend and wanted to do a double date with her friend but I only wanted one not the other. So I came back later and did the deed which was 120 for full service and 30 for the room. Well we started off by giving her the money first and she gave me a condom to put on then off we went. It started with her giving me head lying on my back. Then we went to the missionary position where I started to go to town. We started and she put her legs in the air and then I grabbed her outer thighs and began jack hammering her tight little pussy. Afterward I put her ankles on my shoulder and kept pounding until she told me to stop since it hurt her then I got ready for the pop shot. I told her to spit on my dick to lube me up for my pop shot and that was the end of it. I didn't even have to drop her off because her friend was there at the New Gage motel too. I don't think management cleans rooms after every visit because there was a condom wrapper on the floor by the side of the bed.
-
07-09-20 01:23 #3848Senior Member

Posts: 340The immortal words of Al Swearengen from Deadwood.
"I'd rather try touching the moon than take on a hooker's thinking. "
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-20 20:13 #3847Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Let me stop you right there, partner.
Originally Posted by Livinitup
[View Original Post]
Prostitutes don't think, they just react.
Trying to figure out how prostitutes think is like trying to teach a cat how to use the toilet.
Its just a waste of everyone time.
-
07-08-20 19:49 #3846Senior Member

Posts: 527I don't make them think anything.
Originally Posted by Livinitup
[View Original Post]
On average there are at least 30 to 40 girls working daily and mostly at night basis.
If you can't get one out of 40 heaux's for 40 then I don't know what to tell you.
-
07-08-20 18:11 #3845Senior Member

Posts: 515Make them think you have money
I'm the very junior BSW monger version of the fabled "HollywoodGuy". I don't do the Sugar scene and I know nothing about LSW, ASW or WSW, my expertise is with tall thin BSW. I have dabbled in all fields but I am totally besotted by tall dark black girls and have devoted my energies to that.
Originally Posted by Barebacking
[View Original Post]
In my experience if a BSW starts the negotiations for FS at 100 or more, I tell her that we both know that I can get it for less. And from her I'm going to get substandard service because she feels like I'm being cheap and undervaluing her. For $80 or less she is going to grudgingly give me only me the minim service.
So I'd rather move on and find the young unexperienced girl that will happy let me play in her young tight garden of pleasure for half the price and possibly twice the service. She knows I'm right because that's how she started off before turning endless numbers of tricks and becoming jaded to the point of now she is just into maximize the money for minim service.
She will either fold or get pissed off because she knows I just broke through the BS. If she folds it's "Jesus take the wheel" time and she'll give it all up and money is not the main object. If that is the case I'll pay her a modest amount but tip her really well this way we are both happy, and possibly a start to a beautify friendship.
The trick is my monger brothers, is to have them think you have money but not necessarily spend it on them.
I guessing the same strategy might work for Latina and white girls.
-
07-08-20 15:33 #3844Senior Member

Posts: 527IDK can you?
Originally Posted by Barebacking
[View Original Post]
I do what I do.
What can you do?
-
07-08-20 15:29 #3843Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687You refuse to provide a phone number for her.
Originally Posted by FlyWhyteGuy007
[View Original Post]
You tell us its not a random pic that you found on the internet.
Seems legit to me!
-
07-08-20 15:05 #3842Senior Member

Posts: 143Oh snap
LOL! Go to Tj you'll get a lot for 40 $.
Originally Posted by Barebacking
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-20 14:11 #3841Senior Member

Posts: 113$40 for a blowjob from a street girl seems a bit high. Can we get $40 for full service from a decently looking latina or white girl?
Originally Posted by FlyWhyteGuy007
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-20 07:10 #3840Senior Member

Posts: 52740 $ BJ nonbelievers.
I come on here from time to time and post my adventures on the stroll just like everyone else. But for everyone who thought I was lying about the 40 $ BJ this heaux is my latest find.
I found her on fig before century. And no don't pm for her number because you thought the 40 $ BJ was a myth.
And NO this isn't a fake pic or whatever.
I don't repeat with these heaux's but I got her number and told her I would be a loyal repeater strictly to prove a point.
You on your own to find her or anyone on fig and get a 40 $ BJ.
Good luck.
-
07-07-20 20:32 #3839Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977The guide
From Figueroa (Fig) and Gage to Figueroa and Florence. The Hottie Gallery. A more wretched hive of hoes, pimps, mongers, and taco joints you will not find anywhere. You must be cautious. This is ground zero for mongering. Be sure to check out both sides of the street and turn into the numbered streets between fig and Denver and fig and flower. It will confirm you are heterosexual as you will be amazed at your ability to drive with your dick rock hard, your head swiveling to see the ladies and all the while avoiding cops, mongers, pimps and just awful drivers. It seems like the west side of fig is mostly black and heavily pimped and a total chaotic mess. The east side is more mixed racially and a little less crowded.
Originally Posted by Barebacking
[View Original Post]
From fig and Florence to fig and Manchester. The dead zone. Very rare to find girls here. From the mcdonalds to the popeyes seems to be really dead. Not sure why.
From fig and Manchester to fig and 98th (Manchester is like 82) - the rolling nineties. The landmarks here are the numero uno super mercado, colden, 98th. This area is much nicer than the hottie gallery, but it seems like girls here are kind of fucked up and cannot handle the hottie gallery. Some nights there are less than a dozen girls over a quarter mile. Whereas the hottie gallery has a fucken platoon on each corner at times.
From 98th (century is 100) south to imperial highway (there is a massive fucken bus depot there) - behind enemy lines. This is a tough area. If you monger here, you may want to armor plate your balls. Lots of truly down and out gals here.
Good luck.
-
07-07-20 17:38 #3838Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687The guys that get it $40 will get it if they drive up in a BMW or Yugo.
Originally Posted by Barebacking
[View Original Post]
Thats because no one in reality is getting anything for $40 on Fig.
Those hoes have quotes to meet or their unemployed boyfriends will be upset.
-
07-07-20 02:41 #3837Senior Member

Posts: 113What are the cross streets of figueroa that have the most action? I've never been. Could we still get the $40 prices if we roll up in a BMW?
-
07-06-20 20:25 #3836Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Do you still think that prostitutes are using, used rubbers to impregnate themselves?
Originally Posted by Enward1
[View Original Post]
Your posting history is something else.
-
07-06-20 19:05 #3835Regular Member

Posts: 11All are probably pimped
Why else would they be on fig? Would they rather be in their own apartment setting their own prices, or working in the streets for $40 and getting into strangers cars.
Originally Posted by FlyPunter
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




