Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 4470
-
07-08-20 22:15 #975Regular Member

Posts: 22Advice / Reco
Okay, so. I am making the transition fro PD to AAMPs. I have been verified at violas, kimchi, and bunnygirls. I have read countless posts here but I am stuck on one thing. Not sure if PSE means what I am looking for. I am (not embarrassed to say) looking for bb.
I have read reviews for PSE girls that read like the two are synonymous, but then reading that It's on the menu for some GFE girls. Some reviews use PSE to describe the aggression / freaky / rim nature of the session. I enjoy it vanilla and not really into this things. Any advice on how to translate the listing into what I am looking for. Or any recos for girls at the afore mentioned places that are more GFE than PSE but offer the bb? I appreciate it.
-
07-08-20 21:06 #974Regular Member

Posts: 16Anyone tried Victoria (408) XXX-4281 ?
Originally Posted by Muccells
[View Original Post]
Seems a viet hair saloon with massage. All red flags for bad service.
-
07-08-20 20:52 #973Regular Member

Posts: 22I found this be helpful. Not sure who is hosting it or maintaining it, but, for now seems good:
Originally Posted by Muccells
[View Original Post]
https://bayareaasiangirls.wixsite.co...-to-girls-site
-
07-08-20 20:16 #972Senior Member

Posts: 48Funny I was going to ask how everyone keeps up with org changes constantly and where can we have an updated one to always view. Also every now and then people use like 2 letters to reference an org and I have to try to figure out what they are talking about if I'm not familiar with them. LOL.
Originally Posted by MauiDiver
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-20 20:08 #971Senior Member

Posts: 133San Jose, Milpitas
In alphabetical order:
Originally Posted by DevilRider
[View Original Post]
2020lsc.com
bunnygirlsclub.com
caraangels.com
kgirlsacademy.ch
lovelyangels.site
sweetangels.ch
I've had great success with all of the above.
There are others (my apologies to those orgs) but this should get you started.Last edited by MauiDiver; 07-08-20 at 20:11. Reason: Additional info
-
07-08-20 18:12 #970Regular Member

Posts: 16Any Milpitas / and San Jose recommendations?
Have tried the Kpleasures and one MILF, I am pretty sure there are hidden gems.
Would appreciate any help.
-
07-08-20 13:27 #969Banned Member

Posts: 770Perhaps you should re-read my post. I said I "hope" he's OK with it. If I had asked him before, why would I say this? It matters to me, but not as much as it matters to share this info with the public. Given spoon's review history, I'd say there's many a reason for hope though.
Originally Posted by MauiDiver
[View Original Post]
I hope this answers your question.
-
07-08-20 11:32 #968Senior Member

Posts: 133Doesn't really matter if he's ok or not since you disclosed it without asking him first, right?
Originally Posted by RocketManP
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-20 09:32 #967Senior Member

Posts: 438No longer active, must have changed. Bummer.
Originally Posted by RocketManP
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 20:20 #966Banned Member

Posts: 770There's a guy who absolutely swears by her, I've heard very good things about her in general. Glad to see she's back for those enjoying her.
Originally Posted by Jizzm3
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 18:59 #965Regular Member

Posts: 16Ellie
Great! Really liked her. Only get a chance to meet her once. Thanks for the good news!
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 18:46 #964Senior Member

Posts: 185Yeah noticed that today too. She was booked up early in the morning. Very cute but you really have to be in good shape. She wore me out when I saw her.
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 18:40 #963Banned Member

Posts: 770Dianas wechat
Someone pmd me about it and I've found it.
Keep in mind I've never been a customer of hers and never contacted her. But I'm pretty sure it's still valid. From reliable mongers, her girls are between MILF and gilfs, probably closer to gilfs. Bb on the table too.
MssweetDiana.
-
07-07-20 16:50 #962Senior Member

Posts: 133Jessie
No idea, sorry.
Originally Posted by Jizzm3
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 15:39 #961Senior Member

Posts: 294Lsc
It looks like Ellie's back. They're listing 7 girls now, either they are expanding or someone is off / out.












Reply With Quote




