Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 4470
-
07-07-20 13:35 #960Senior Member

Posts: 186Do you know whatever happened to Jessie? I really liked her when she was with bgc, really good GFE. Unfortunately no longer around I think.
Originally Posted by MauiDiver
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 13:32 #959Banned Member

Posts: 770What I meant was you're a little bit more than a regular "monger". Just a little bit.
Originally Posted by MauiDiver
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 13:25 #958Senior Member

Posts: 133Jean at BG
Yeah, there were weeks when I saw Jean up to 6 x. Spent a lot of hours with her. She's really fun, really, really amazing when she lets you get to know her a little.
Originally Posted by BadInfluence
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 11:22 #957Senior Member

Posts: 133I do not call myself a "monger". Never liked the word but that's just me.
Originally Posted by RocketManP
[View Original Post]
When I started seeing Jean she would ask me if it's ok for her to look at her phone, which I thought was a very classy move on her part. I said it was fine. If the phone ever gets in the way I just ask her to put it down.
-
07-07-20 09:17 #956Senior Member

Posts: 438Thanks Maui, I'll have to go see her again. I guess I'm in the minority here, I clicked with her and had a great time.
Originally Posted by MauiDiver
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 23:23 #955Senior Member

Posts: 186Welp, looks like I missed out on her. I think she is in sm now.
Originally Posted by HawkMoon
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 23:09 #954Senior Member

Posts: 186I have seen her lately. Very energetic.
Originally Posted by MauiDiver
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 22:36 #953Banned Member

Posts: 770Jean
About Jean, here's what spoon22, a pretty well respected member of the bay community have said about her (and he's usually very very gentle on girls in terms of reviews).
"I did see BGC Jean and she is young with what I think is a pretty hot body (mostly because she's young). But her attitude is also young. Spends a lot of time during the session looking at her phone. I'm torn because when she's focused, she's awesome, but during any idle time where I would usually expect some cuddling or small talk, she's looking at her phone. She's not old PSE and mainly I would go see her for youth but that's about it. My age guess would be 24-25 (most orgs would probably advertise her as 19-21). ".
I'm a guy who wants old PSE, so right away his message helped me to cross her off my list, when I was midly interested. I hope spoon is ok with me disclosing this exchange.
-
07-06-20 22:29 #952Banned Member

Posts: 770Maui is one of the few mongers (I'm not sure I should use 'mongers' here, but let's roll with it) who actually likes Nana aka Momo aka Ivy at CLL. I don't try to knock other people's preferences, but I'd advise looking at other reviews of her and making up your mind.
The phone thing I've read about both Nana and Jean, multiple times. On the bright side, they both do appear young, so that's that. Depends on how much you value attentive service.
BTW, can anyone tell me what happened to JunkFoodFTW? It says he retired, but mod deleted his retirement post. I'd appreciate a pm if possible if anyone knows. Tried pming him on switter but looks like he hasn't used it in a while.
-
07-06-20 21:43 #951Regular Member

Posts: 18Saw Jean from BGC
Saw Jean last week from BJC and I found her very underwhelming. Her biggest selling point is "she's young", but tbh, my personal encounters are with girls around her age (maybe slightly older) so I probably should've passed instead of fall into the hype. We got along very well, but her looks just didn't do it for me at all. Perhaps I'm not into the GND look, if I'm throwing some change down I want a freak who looks outside normal society standards like the VNF girls.
-
07-06-20 20:56 #950Senior Member

Posts: 133PSA: Jean at [URL]Bunnygirlsclub.com[/URL] is leaving soon
The last time I talked with Jean she told me she's returning to Korea on the 10th or 11th of July.
If you want to see a just turned 19 year old K-Doll or want to repeat with Jean you only have a few days left. She's getting booked by VIP (s) for long hours so her availability may be very limited.
Jean should be gone for a few weeks and then will return to the USA.
-
07-06-20 20:49 #949Senior Member

Posts: 133Nana at [URL]Violafriends.net[/URL]
Nana is a favorite of mine, have spent more hours with her than any other girl over the past year (probably 40+). She likes you to start slow and has a fabulous BBBJ. Also, tip of the day. Pay good attention to her breasts. Nana loves to have them handled, licked, sucked. You will thank me later.
Originally Posted by SlyGuy209
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 20:47 #948Senior Member

Posts: 133Jean or any girl with a phone
Never had an issue if I asked the girl to put her phone away. If she doesn't speak English, slowly reach for her phone and set it aside. She'll get the hint.
Originally Posted by TxPro
[View Original Post]
Jean is awesome. That smile on her face when she cums in CG is priceless.
-
07-06-20 20:43 #947Senior Member

Posts: 133Viola and Friends
Yes, Peninsula locations only.
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-20 22:57 #946Senior Member

Posts: 54From whose available and judging from pics, probably 9 rings and Kama sutra.
Originally Posted by MrStaypuft
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





