Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,761 to 11,775 of 13594
-
07-08-20 11:34 #1834Senior Member

Posts: 478Summer
She's legit. I haven't seen her in years, but she was a nice girl. She did have some issues like many others girls in this profession. I liked her though and never had any problems. She did have some mixed reviews here though, some good, some not so good. I can't speak to what she would be like now but as I said I never had any problems. There are some reviews left in the USA classified thread, may be hard to weed through search results just using Summer, if you search Summer29 you should be able to find my review from a few years ago. I will say those are the same pics she used 3 years ago. I'd maybe suggest take a shot and give an updated report.
Originally Posted by RobJacobs
[View Original Post]
HC.
Summer didn't pass away. Her friend that went by Jessi that she lived with for a while who also worked in this profession did however pass away, maybe a year ago.
Originally Posted by Zomby
[View Original Post]
HC.
-
07-08-20 11:27 #1833Senior Member

Posts: 53Portland
Anyone know of any good ones in the Portland neighborhood looking for regulars? Please PM info if so.
-
07-08-20 10:38 #1832Senior Member

Posts: 46The service level with the girls has gotten so bad lately that now I'm thinking should I spend 75 on a subpar unenthusiastic blow job or buy a really really good bottle of bourbon. Next time the bourbon will win.
-
07-08-20 08:24 #1831Senior Member

Posts: 1769Summer
Originally Posted by RobJacobs
[View Original Post]
Those pics look an awful lot like a girl who passed away. Last year I think. Maybe earlier.
Originally Posted by Nocturne
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-20 08:22 #1830Senior Member

Posts: 1769Callie Marie
I've seen her a couple times, in a smokey smelling trailer off Taylor Blvd, though she might have moved. Good oral, don't know about anything else. I apparently take a little longer than she's used to, because she got a little toothy towards the end, but she didn't stop when I started to bust, so there's that.
Originally Posted by Hilltopper0328
[View Original Post]
I would probably repeat, especially at her price (then $60), if there weren't so many others to try out.
-
07-07-20 21:26 #1829Senior Member

Posts: 30Younger girl with Misty Rain
Damn, check out the girl working with Misty Rain in her pics. I want to know who that is. Someone asked her in the comments, but she hasn't respond.
Originally Posted by Hilltopper0328
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 21:11 #1828Senior Member

Posts: 379Summer
Damn, she looks pretty hot! How come when I scan pages and pages of Listcrawler / EB I don't come across her ad? Weird. Thanks for the link.
Originally Posted by RobJacobs
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 21:09 #1827Senior Member

Posts: 379Saw her yesterday during lunch. She was at Showboat Adult Book store according to her ad. Found her sitting in the theater smoking. Did the QV for 60, went into a booth where she provided a reasonably good BBBJ. Problem was that as I was nearing time to bust her phone was ringing, so as I unloaded in her mouth she quickly pulled away to dig into her purse. I'm not into big girls (which she is), so I won't be repeating. She did let me play with her melons and offered BBFS which I didn't partake.
Originally Posted by Roxonvox
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 20:53 #1826Senior Member

Posts: 429Germantown
The German town girl is Sarah. Nice body and fantastic tits IMO. I saw her once in German town and probably a half dozen times when she was downtown. The last report I heard was that she had a black eye, several sores on her arm, and a possible "spider bite" on her back. This monger gave her a "not recommended".
Originally Posted by Hilltopper0328
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 20:50 #1825Senior Member

Posts: 429Selena Goddess
I saw her post and considered contacting her. But with Covid I haven't seen a girl since March. SG was the only girl I saw for about a year _ in J-Town. I've heard she's packed on 50 lbs or so since then.
Originally Posted by BustinANut
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 19:51 #1824Senior Member

Posts: 387Tryst link. Com.
Originally Posted by SpinnerBait3
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 18:44 #1823Senior Member

Posts: 46Don't bother with Kate
I was actually looking forward to seeing her but in 20 years of hobbying she was one of the biggest disappointments. Will NOT repeat. I started texting her in the morning and she responded pretty fast but then went radio silent for hours then suddenly she texts me back. I saw her at one of the local bookstores and we went into a booth. She took out my cock, starting sucking (which was nice) and then about 5 minutes into it she just stands up and leaves. Couldn't touch her either. I could hear her in another booth arguing with someone. Needless to say, she didn't finish the job. I should've followed my gut and stayed away. And yes, I was showered and I was actually quite nice to her.
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/52139428/
-
07-07-20 17:24 #1822Regular Member

Posts: 10Tryst?
May be a silly question but what is tryst and how do I find it?
Originally Posted by DickHerGood
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 17:12 #1821Senior Member

Posts: 94Selena
Might want to give her a ring her ad back up today around 1:30 pm I noticed it on my break today.
Originally Posted by Voltare
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 17:08 #1820Senior Member

Posts: 387I've been checking her out since she posted on Tryst. F ing hot! She did have a Twitter account that showed her with a porn star🤷127999;8205;9794;65039;I'm going to try to see her Fri. If I can get away from work at home wife. LMAO.
Originally Posted by RandyDaytona
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





