Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #3288
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleThrax  [View Original Post]
    I definitely concur. If you're going to shell out that much for one hour, you could probably do a ppm arrangement for half that amount and get way more bang for your buck with a non-pro SB (of any race, but definitely asian as well) that's way hotter and (most of the time) will do just about anything you want and may even like it more.
    Good point! It seems like lately every lady I reach out to on Eros lately (who agrees to BBFS) wants 1 k or higher.

  2. #3287

  3. #3286

    Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBones23  [View Original Post]
    Is gina BBFS friendly? Or anal? Thinking of seeing her.
    IMO, Gina is by far the best out there in terms of service. I don't think there is anything that she won't do.

  4. #3285
    Quote Originally Posted by Abimahajan  [View Original Post]
    I had such good experiences outside America on SA. It is not worth here, I heard lot of guys / girls create a fake profile to scam men in America. I would avoid SA in america, 2 years back I had found some great girls, I would avoid completely for time being and also report profile. It is waste of $90
    The only time I tried SA outside the US was in Canada (not going to specify where exactly bc based on what I've read about the area it's my best kept secret), and yeah let's just say I was blown away. I've also seen Canadians from SA who were visiting the US and they were way more fun too.

    I'll definitely give a try when I go abroad now. Any suggestions of where I should go (preferably within a 5 hr flight)?

  5. #3284
    Quote Originally Posted by TexLonghorn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this girl? Her reviews vary. Some say she is BBFS and others say she does everything covered.
    Who is the girl?

  6. #3283

    PaigeMarie / pin up Paige

    Anyone have any info on this girl? Her reviews vary. Some say she is BBFS and others say she does everything covered.

  7. #3282
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleThrax  [View Original Post]
    So I wanted to give an update to put everyone on alert. I know this isn't an SA / SB thread, but this isn't strictly related to just that. Also it doesn't appear there's a thread for that topic in the Manhattan forum anyway. But I digress:

    So there's apparently a series of Tik Tok videos out there put out by a girl who's used SA to scam and she essentially explains what we all already knew; they're using the pandemic as a way to convince you to give up your dollars in advance with the promise of meeting at a future date when it's safer. I'm not saying that everyone on there is lying when they tell you they're taking care of someone who's at risk or a similar story, I'm saying it's impossible to tell who is and who isn't and who plans on honoring the promise of meeting in the future. It's also impossible atm to really know when this pandemic will be over, as we haven't even gotten through the first wave yet. So the whole premise of pay now for an online arrangement to establish trust and meet later is total bullshit.
    I had such good experiences outside America on SA. It is not worth here, I heard lot of guys / girls create a fake profile to scam men in America. I would avoid SA in america, 2 years back I had found some great girls, I would avoid completely for time being and also report profile. It is waste of $90.

  8. #3281

    She is, but she's not seeing anyone right now

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBones23  [View Original Post]
    Is gina BBFS friendly? Or anal? Thinking of seeing her.
    At least from what she texted me, and I've seen her.

  9. #3280
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBones23  [View Original Post]
    Is gina BBFS friendly? Or anal? Thinking of seeing her.
    Gina is all that a more. Best fucking experience you'll get. Pretty much anything goes with her.

  10. #3279
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBones23  [View Original Post]
    Is gina BBFS friendly? Or anal? Thinking of seeing her.
    She does just about everything and is quite open about. Which is why she's the gold standard by which all others are measured.

  11. #3278
    Quote Originally Posted by SexVoyager  [View Original Post]
    Still bareback. Have creampie her this year.
    I mean the model Taylor.

  12. #3277
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleThrax  [View Original Post]
    I guess I've been lucky that I've only had good experiences with EROS. For 4-6 I've met far more attractive and fairly young.

    To mid-age providers off of EROS that provided Gina Rollins level service.

    Anyone I met for 800 and above were porn stars or at least looked like porn stars.

    Whole reason I went to Lears was to test my luck and see if I could get the total package (looks, presentation, and Gina are level service with all options) for significantly less than 4 (like 250. Or. 3). From what you're telling me it's hit or miss. Such is the struggle of bottom fishing I guess.
    Is gina BBFS friendly? Or anal? Thinking of seeing her.

  13. #3276

    A. T

    Still bareback. Have creampie her this year.

  14. #3275
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief5665  [View Original Post]
    With phase 3 starting tomorrow, KKP will now consider new clients. You must call and talk to the MMS, she may or may not make an appointment for you based on the conversation.
    I think I've read before that hana and julie are BBFS friendly or is that YMMV? I'm probably like the 10 thmilion guy asking a repeated question LOL sry.

  15. #3274

    SA gone downhill? (cont'd)

    So I wanted to give an update to put everyone on alert. I know this isn't an SA / SB thread, but this isn't strictly related to just that. Also it doesn't appear there's a thread for that topic in the Manhattan forum anyway. But I digress:

    So there's apparently a series of Tik Tok videos out there put out by a girl who's used SA to scam and she essentially explains what we all already knew; they're using the pandemic as a way to convince you to give up your dollars in advance with the promise of meeting at a future date when it's safer. I'm not saying that everyone on there is lying when they tell you they're taking care of someone who's at risk or a similar story, I'm saying it's impossible to tell who is and who isn't and who plans on honoring the promise of meeting in the future. It's also impossible atm to really know when this pandemic will be over, as we haven't even gotten through the first wave yet. So the whole premise of pay now for an online arrangement to establish trust and meet later is total bullshit.

    There's also a different scam, that's probably been around for a while but seems way more prevalent now (and this is how it relates to the BBFS forum):

    You iron out an arrangement, usually for a ppm rate that's way too good to be true (200 or below). They tell you whatever you want to hear (I totally do X,why, Z, I can host, etc.) You set the time and date and when the date arrives, hours or even minutes before, they'll make something up about how they need you to send them money in advance. There's several different excuses they'll use:

    - "Need money for the Uber". When you suggest that you'll send them an Uber if they provide an address they'll say that they don't feel safe or make something up about not wanting to give out their address. When you tell them "just pick an address nearby to meet the Uber at so you don't have to worry about giving out your address", you'll get crickets. The goal here is to convince you to send them money thinking that they'll be on their way once you do. Obviously that doesn't happen.

    - "I'm x minutes away, I need you to send me something digitally so I know you're serious, I've been scammed before. ": You mean to tell me that you willingly made the trip out knowing that you could be potentially wasting your time and only decided to institute this test RIGHT before you walked to the door? The goal here is to make you feel pressured into thinking that if you just do this one thing right now, they'll be right there in a few minutes. When you stop and analyze the situation with your bigger head, it becomes clear it's a scam.

    -" I need you to send me something so I know I'm safe": How exactly does sending digital payment for some chunk change correlate with safety? Response: "Well we can just meet in a public place first with lots of cameras and people around. Once I see you face to face sitting in front of me, I can (venmo, cashapp, paypal, whatever) you on the spot. " Of course they'll come up with some other flimsy excuse.

    I'm probably preaching to the choir here, but it seems like this needs to be highlighted because there's way more of it going on now. It's one thing to send a deposit to a reputable pro who's reputation is at risk if they scam (and I know most mongers here are against that too, that's a different discussion), but there's absolutely NO reason to send anything in advance to someone you've never met before. Period.

    Apparently it's gotten so bad that even on SA, there's now a warning right above the message bar that literally tells you to never give out sensitive financial info or send any kind of digital payment in advance to someone you've never met (I'm guessing SBs have been scammed on there top).

    Stay safe and stay smart mongers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape