Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,356 to 17,370 of 40015
-
07-08-20 13:44 #22660Senior Member

Posts: 76Rose
https://chicago.rubratings.com/51346
So decided to TOFTT and try out Rose from CR. Now I fully realized no comments no one tried her that it was HIGHLY likely the pictures weren't of her. Now I've said before I've had literally mixed luck tried 3 girls from there 1- girl was her pictures, 1-girl wasn't but was close, the 3rd was no where near accurate. Now unfortunately Rose falls under the not even fucking close category. Thank god I only did the HHR but massage was terrible but usually expected Standard finish left a lot to be desired very mechanical and awful technique, looks weren't even in the ball park unfortunately. This experience basically ruins it for me with every other girl their minus the one who visits I forget her name. But entire "ROSE" experience was awful 3/10 won't repeat.
-
07-08-20 05:52 #22659Senior Member

Posts: 958WeChat
Next time you're at an AMP ask the provider if she's on WeChat and have her help you with the signup. Then you'll have your first contact too.
Originally Posted by ReadyForRub
[View Original Post]
-w.
-
07-07-20 22:32 #22658Regular Member

Posts: 22So WeChat is just a Chinese messaging app right? I haven't seen any providers advertise they use it? Maybe I just need to ask at my next appointment.
Originally Posted by MwmChicago
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 20:33 #22657Senior Member

Posts: 390Long nipples
I'm guessing you saw Azia, 50-55 ish Filipina. If so, I've kept up with her (and her endless life drama, insert eye roll emoji here) but she hasn't been taking customers in a long time. At least that's what she tells me. Not much to look at, but she was a lot of fun back in the day.
Originally Posted by HanginBalls
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 18:59 #22656Banned Member

Posts: 586Somewhere near Orland
Can't remember for some reason. Somewhere south. Twas a few years ago. I remember going to her condo near Tinley for a 2nd date. Same good time. 3 x for two hours (stayed overnight). Funny thing is. I do remember walking out with a black eye because she was mad I shot off before she did. The look on her face was priceless when I fell limp inside her (she was really working on her cumming). She had that look like I stole her candy. So, I laughed. Then whack!! She did apologize and she eventually got off, but at the time it was humorous. I'll never forget the longest nipples from a lady with no tits and still stinky coochie!! At least her breath smelled good!! LOL!!
Originally Posted by TheRedStar
[View Original Post]
If I find her digits I'll pm you.
-
07-07-20 18:55 #22655Senior Member

Posts: 891Disney World
You do realize that these 2 guy's are talking about a place in Florida. It's not in Chicago. LOL. SaintChuck.
Originally Posted by TheRedStar
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 17:07 #22654Senior Member

Posts: 601Wechat
Saintchuck, I'm a member since the late 80 and have many reviews. Had 7-800 under an old handle but lost PW and stated this one some years ago. So I'm just looking to bang some old married Chinese ladies. Any help would be much appreciated. I can send my cell # via PM if you are willing.
Originally Posted by SaintChuck
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
07-07-20 16:53 #22653Senior Member

Posts: 135Inbox please
Can you inbox or share this place it's been a while since I had fun like that.
Originally Posted by HanginBalls
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 16:40 #22652Senior Member

Posts: 891Good Idea
This site has tens of thousands of reports on places. You could always RTFF, pick a place and report back. Not too many people are going to be rushing to give information to a guy with 3 posts. SaintChuck.
Originally Posted by SterlingPNess
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 15:14 #22651Banned Member

Posts: 317Elegant
They are closed. It's been couple of years.
Originally Posted by SideTalker
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 15:13 #22650Senior Member

Posts: 430WeChat
It's nothing more than your privacy protection from the CCP. Don't worry. What could go wrong?
Originally Posted by Chris873
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 14:27 #22649Senior Member

Posts: 208Elegant / millipede
Anyone been to elegant / millipede on grand recently? No signage at all.
-
07-07-20 13:07 #22648Senior Member

Posts: 86Wechat and recommendations
Any help on the wechat sign up would be greatly appreciated. I'm also looking for good places in the city proper. Ideally, a great Korean place. Research has led me to look into sunkiss, but any intel or PMs are of course welcome.
-
07-07-20 01:40 #22647Senior Member

Posts: 46Same here if someone can help out I can't sign up to WeChat.
Originally Posted by NiteWolf
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 01:19 #22646Senior Member

Posts: 51We need friends to verify us on wechat
Yup, just signed up and same thing is being asked of me.
Originally Posted by NiteWolf
[View Original Post]
I guess those of you who got the app a while back got to avoid this newer security update.
Would appreciate if someone could verify us on wechat.
Thanks!













Reply With Quote




