Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 4470
-
07-04-20 19:18 #945Senior Member

Posts: 294Jennie
Thanks for the report. It was spot on. Great ass, engaging personality, as of now not jaded or worn out.
Originally Posted by MrStaypuft
[View Original Post]
She has a great ass, cute gnd face, and cute natural tits. Her photos the only thing that resembles her is the face but still a little different.
Personality wise she was upbeat and cute. She was engaged throughout the session.
As you said she could probably improve on her skills a little, I had no complaints.
Likes to kiss a lot LFK and DFK even in CG and Mish, doggy was good as you could see that nice ass and also her cute face with the mirrors.
Overall a good experience.
-
07-04-20 09:20 #944Senior Member

Posts: 438What's the wechat ID? I'll give it a shot.
Originally Posted by RocketManP
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-20 22:40 #943Senior Member

Posts: 294Thanks for the Intel. I'm slowly getting through my To-Do-List, so I probably won't check Yoko out.
Originally Posted by RocketManP
[View Original Post]
Getting to Jennie (LSC).
After that it's thinking about Taylor she switched to Lovely Angels (if I can get verified), BGC (Jean or Jennie or even Elin), or Melody Asian Eye Candy. I'm also thinking about Sara when she comes back.
My last visit was Michelle, She is a pure MILF in her 40's does look really good for her age, face older looking and Body older but nice implants. She's more sensual / slow based. I felt the BJ was to soft, did rim (which was alright), did only 1 pop. It was a decent experience, but not repeatable.
-
07-03-20 22:27 #942Senior Member

Posts: 294I haven't had the pleasure of visiting VF, but based on the Location of the TER reviews it looks like it's solely based in San Mateo.
Originally Posted by BadInfluence
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-20 20:51 #941Banned Member

Posts: 770BTW, here is the link for bunnyhouse: https://www.4083596000.com/.
-
07-03-20 20:25 #940Banned Member

Posts: 770Jamie was at HD, not AA.
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
AA used to be all fake pics, last year they started doing some more truthful pics, which are more appreciated. Yoko, for example, definitely looks closer to truth in the new pics, although she isn't as young.
By the way, if you want a service spinner. Yoko is your girl. One of few girls who can make me cum with BJ that is not DT, excellent rim, loves to get her pussy ate. Kinky, smart, talkative girl with nice natural Bs. Her attitude can take some time to adjust, but if you like service you'll like her. Be truthful with her if she asks to rate herself after the session. She likes honest feedback. Also be direct in what you want. She does cancel a lot of days so she's not the easiest booking in the world.
-
07-03-20 19:27 #939Senior Member

Posts: 294
Originally Posted by MrStaypuft
[View Original Post]
Hmm, I think some of the girls with more accurate photos already had them from working in LA / OC or elsewhere.
Originally Posted by Pkim31
[View Original Post]
Peony looks enticing she worked in OC, but I don't have much info. On her, and moving around is kinda of red flag (although some good girls do travel). Same with Bugatti I think she was called Gem in OC.
Seeing that she keeps the photos on her site for a long time, even for girls that aren't ever going to comeback. I can vouch for girls that I saw outside of PeachCafe are accurate, but it's probably useless sense they likely are not coming back to the org.
Breguet (Scarlet).
Wonderwoman (Quinn).
Aki.
Creed (Velvet) 2 photo sets, the one with the white coat matches her, the other is fake.
KPleasures / Asian Angels is another Org that is even more hit and miss, that uses fake photos.
Although I do recall that PeachCafe or KPleasures / Asian Angels has some good girls (Jaime?) but again you truly have to TOFTT. Wherea's is TOFTT at like LSC it's really not huge risk.
-
07-03-20 14:48 #938Senior Member

Posts: 169Like which ones, I haven't seen but 3 or 4, but none matched photos remotely.
Originally Posted by Pkim31
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-20 02:03 #937Regular Member

Posts: 13Thanks a lot! Maybe I'll pay her a visit this weekend.
-
07-03-20 02:00 #936Regular Member

Posts: 13Thanks for the reply, I'll try then.
-
07-03-20 00:55 #935Senior Member

Posts: 54From what I know, alpaca gets a few girls and takes real pics of them outside in LA. You can tell which ones by the artsy model style. These are legit and match the photos.
Originally Posted by Nick11
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 16:27 #934Banned Member

Posts: 770Pics of Kitty at Kimchi is definitely a rebrand, I'm just struggling to find what her name was before, either here or LA / Vegas, definitely seen her pics.
From reviews it sounds kinda like Anna (klovers in eville / kpleasures in sj), she was also stocky energetic (that dt BBBJ had tons of teeth tho) and giggly, big ass forehead almost like Peyton Manning. But Anna didn't rim. So I do think it's a different girl.
If anyone knows Kitty's previous name, itd be appreciated. I might finally do this rebrand site which would list all the new girls old names if they're rebrands.
-
07-02-20 12:15 #933Regular Member

Posts: 2Queen Hera
I saw Hera a while back. I felt she looked better than her pics. Very friendly, spoke English well. She's more sensual than PSE. Spent a lot of time w / foreplay so only 1 shot. I was super nervous so that may just be her taking the time to calm my nerves. I've been thinking about repeating w / her again.
Originally Posted by Nick11
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 09:46 #932Senior Member

Posts: 594Careful, wechat just got banned in India. :winky emoji:
Originally Posted by RocketManP
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-20 23:45 #931Banned Member

Posts: 770Diana's only advertises on wechat, and I'm not sure whether she takes new clients now.
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






