Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 7897
-
07-07-20 11:12 #4672Senior Member

Posts: 390Your links go to your messages
So they would not open. It just took me to the mailbox and did not open.
FYI.
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 10:21 #4671Senior Member

Posts: 334Quick Summary of my SA efforts
I mostly look in the Glen Burnie / BWI area.
MDGirl0818.
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...d-8b61183c8647
Starts the bidding at 500 PPM. Countered at 300 and she wasn't interested.
Shelly2072.
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...1-57d849b643c1
Went right to text (which is usually a good sign) and then became really inquisitive about personal info. I regret sending her a pic.
I have a couple of others in the hopper that seem to be doing OK. I'll post more once I know more.
-
07-07-20 09:34 #4670Regular Member

Posts: 7Scam city
Chatted back and forth with this one and then got hit with a sob story about how she needed money for her hotel room. Wanted me to pay upfront like I'm an idiot. Told her I would come to the hotel and meet her and she asked if I could just slip money under the door. OK, sure.
https://www.seeking.com/member/2f214...2-d84431ec23a6
-
07-07-20 09:21 #4669Senior Member

Posts: 347Chatting and fakes
Team,
So I am chatting with these lovely young gems and seeking some intel, tia.
https://www.seeking.com/member/f38d4...c-ba9f5bde6022
https://www.seeking.com/member/1a1da...4-d2299e3631f9
https://www.seeking.com/member/ba247...2-e3b312e8dc78
These are scammers, pics or send money first.
https://www.seeking.com/member/dbcc1...f-1bf90c2743b6
https://www.seeking.com/member/4fa7c...2-9cf53861efa6
https://www.seeking.com/member/4fa7c...2-9cf53861efa6
Some may have been reported already, best of luck and keep fishing!!
-
07-07-20 07:30 #4668Senior Member

Posts: 487Pink
Same experience.
Originally Posted by BigFrog
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 23:22 #4667Senior Member

Posts: 93I communicated with her before. She kept on giving me a sob story about her kid. I think hoping I would give her $ upfront through cash app or something. I explained to her there was no way I was going to send her money. From there we stopped communicating. Plus she sent me videos which were supposedly of her pussy but they were clearly something she got online.
Originally Posted by Jbunk
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 21:30 #4666Senior Member

Posts: 319Hmm anyone
Anyone ever reach out to her? I met her one time never got to do the deal but I think she is dtf.
Hit me up if ya ever chatted or met.
https://www.seeking.com/member/e325a...1-74288b502eae
-
07-05-20 17:30 #4665Regular Member

Posts: 23Kikay
We had a date. She's real. Very scatterbrained and nervous. Tiny tight body. Incredibly tight. Probably won't repeat.
.
Originally Posted by DirteeBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 19:17 #4664Senior Member

Posts: 631Mina__kissypoo
Wants me to cash app 300 before the date. Hard pass.
http://www.seeking.com/member/9da666...a-b50a9e087a4c
-
07-02-20 14:09 #4663Senior Member

Posts: 160Thanks for reporting. Looks like the profile is gone. If you discover any girl on a sugar daddy website is underage stop responding and report to the website immediately. Any message you send after you discover the person is underage can be used against you. If your ever in doubt someone may be underage ask for I'd! Underage activity is unacceptable, can get you in serious trouble, and ruin things for everyone else. Plenty of legal consenting adults to choose from, No reason to go down that road.
Originally Posted by Matt410
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 12:10 #4662Senior Member

Posts: 138Sugardaddywanted20 scammer
Profile says 20, texting said 17. Ended immediately.
https://www.seeking.com/member/e10b8...e-a0a8ba4098b1
-
07-02-20 08:32 #4661Senior Member

Posts: 81This One.
She works are a local strip club. Wants 8. Major GPS.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...wy6bG5L4ybGMq9
-
07-02-20 00:02 #4660Senior Member

Posts: 165Good intel; thanks man! Interesting puzzle
Thanks for the info; yeah she's a tough one, but I have faith that someone here will be successful. I'll be the first to cheer! Of course we may never know if someone doesn't want to share. She could become someone's unicorn.
Originally Posted by BigFrog
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-20 22:01 #4659Senior Member

Posts: 93The exact same thing happened with me. I got her private pics. She never responded back after I asked for more verification.
Originally Posted by BigFrog
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-20 21:35 #4658Senior Member

Posts: 319She hit me up a lot time ago. She is dtf But I never met up with her because I have a feelings she's pretty chunky.
Originally Posted by Jarret
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






