Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,836 to 8,850 of 13305
-
07-13-20 16:19 #4470Senior Member

Posts: 512Thanks so much for your review of Layla and Hayley if I'm not mistaken. Two visits with two totally different outcomes. All reviews especially the more detailed ones give the forum much needed information about these two. Thanks again for your review and we'll look forward to more from you.
Originally Posted by HardOne69
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 21:54 #4469Senior Member

Posts: 44I posted last week in Spartanburg Forum
Last Resort Layla.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...u/406730249284
Gentlemen,
This is Layla. I call her Last Resort Layla. She posts in Greenville and lists her address as Greer. She offers a $40-$50 Q. V. Her pictures are very nice. The reality of it is, under all the wigs and makeup she really doesn't look like the pics. After 8 tries, I was finally able to set up a meeting. She gave me the neighbors address. I texted her when I got there, she told me she wasnt there. She had to take her sister to the emergency room. Would I wait 15 minutes for her to get home. Since I drove 30 minutes from Spartanburg to get there, I waited. She texted every 2-3 minutes after that begging me not to leave. When she texted me and told me she was home, then she gave directions to the right location. She greeted me at the door. She didn't look like any of the pictures. When I walked in, I saw nothing but a mess. No furniture except a very small bed and a tv stand. Trash and clothes all over the place. I did notice the wig she is wearing in the pics hanging out of a backpack laying in the floor. Down to business. The covered BJ was horrible and lasted all of 30 seconds before she asks am I ready. I asked for more. I got another 30 seconds. The very small bed was hard and uncomfortable so I asked for doggie. A few minutes in, her phone dings and she reaches over and grabs it and returns the text. Seconds later, the phone rings and she answers it and held a conversation. When she hung up she asked was I finished because she had to leave. I got up and asked for something to clean myself off with. She searched and found a napkin. I got dresses and left. Was this a lesson in you get what you pay for? No, I have met many women for $40-$50 who made sure they got the job done. I won't be asking for any more services.
-
07-12-20 21:03 #4468Senior Member

Posts: 44Anderson Visit
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/827919388313
Hello All,
I had the pleasure of meeting this young lady last weekend. After several attempts to contact her, she finally responded. The meeting went smooth. The location looks shabby from the outside but the room was very nice. She is indeed the woman in the pics, but some of the pics are dated. Probably closer to 150 than the 126 stated in the post. Even though she offers BBBJ in her post, she did not in person. The covered BJ was good. Then on to doggie. She has a very nice body. Soft skin and a juicy booty. Nice attitude. Non-rushed visit. Excellent rates. Overall a nice visit other than the trip to Anderson. Will try to visit again only if I am in the area.
-
07-11-20 17:06 #4467Regular Member

Posts: 5Skylar
I've seen her a few times, has improved every time. Roommate is now gone. She's worth a visit. She asks for nude photo but we found a way around that. She's quiet and a little shy but in great shape. She's been in the biz for a while.
Originally Posted by DayTimeFun
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-20 09:36 #4466Regular Member

Posts: 16Ella
Saw Ella last weekend. She is probably the most consistent provider in Gville. She looks good! Such a cute face too. 1. 0 for hhr. Very accommodating. I like variety but with all the flakes out there, it's nice to have someone consistent.
-
07-07-20 13:36 #4465Senior Member

Posts: 519Ella
Decent in-call with Ella. Gained a few more Lbs but hey haven't we all. Head game getting stronger even though she doesn't swallow the baby batter. Has a bunny now that lives with her and the doggie. Speaking of doggie she can still take a pounding and demands it once you start I'm guessing to move things along. Same price as before. Staying off Pelham and I-85 now. Have repeated but guess it's just getting old to me as I'll be taking a break from her. Still looking for the newer better unicorn. Just saying, HC.
-
07-07-20 10:59 #4464Senior Member

Posts: 224She's a Good One
I've seen her many times over the past few years. Always been a pleasurable experience. You should be able to find her through seraching the forum as Cool Panther noted. She's very sweet and soft spoken. Definitely not a PSE type if that's your thing LOL. But I've always had a good time. Also, those are her pics and they are fairly recent. Been using the same ones for a couple years, but she still looks just like them.
Originally Posted by DayTimeFun
[View Original Post]
RM.
-
07-07-20 09:32 #4463Senior Member

Posts: 512I think that she's been reviewed on this forum at least a couple of times with mostly favorable reviews. In one review a member posted that she operates out of a private residential area or apartment possibly with a another provider or roommate. I didn't do the search but she used to post as Skyler(Skylar possibly) . If memory serves she's been around at least three or more years but I don't remember seeing a review that includes bad hygiene.
Originally Posted by DayTimeFun
[View Original Post]
Drug use (no visible signs in the room or on her body) or any offensive smells during the visits or following you home LOL. I hope that this helps but she has been reviewed here in the past.
-
07-07-20 08:06 #4462Senior Member

Posts: 132Skyler Rose?
I cannot seem to find any current information on her. She advertises on Adultlook regularly. Does anyone have information on her? I would certainly appreciate it since her body seems to be my perfect fit. Thanks in advance for your assistance.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2966456
-
07-07-20 07:34 #4461Senior Member

Posts: 224Those Prices
Those prices don't make sense. Instead of paying. 9 for a hhr why not just pay. 4 for a qv then right after (or if she is one of those that watches the clock and tells you time is up) say "I'd like another qv for. 4. Voila, you just paid. 8 for hhr. Same thing for the hr. Just pay for 4 qvs and you've done $. 6 instead of $. 8. I don't necessarily expect these providers to be the chemical engineers, but at least have some common sense and marketing knowledge about how prices work.
Originally Posted by QVlover
[View Original Post]
RM.
-
07-07-20 06:48 #4460Senior Member

Posts: 450Poet
Saw Poet many times. Until the one time she asked me to meet her at a Walmart for an advance on a room. Then she ghosted me. Couple months later, out of the blue, she ask me if I wanted to see her. I reminded her of what she did, gave her the opportunity to make it right. Needless to say, I got a nice long string of colorful 4 letter words.
Originally Posted by Powell
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 01:20 #4459Senior Member

Posts: 66The poet was mine. Desire. Sometimes you have to be patient. Took me awhile, but now I found my go to.
Originally Posted by Outlaw44
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 23:29 #4458Senior Member

Posts: 450Not really
I'm actually very easy to please. If a provider doesn't respond to messages that tells me she is either a flake or not serious. This one in question had a phone number listed in ad, and as just found out today, a completely different number you have to go through the Captcha to get to. I contacted the easily found number, she never replied.
Originally Posted by Powell
[View Original Post]
Personally, I'm just a bit fed up with the lack of good providers right now. I don't see any of the current crop stepping up the way Scorpio Bree did. She was perhaps the best I know to have ever come through this area.
-
07-06-20 21:08 #4457Senior Member

Posts: 66Damn you are hard to please lmao.
Originally Posted by Outlaw44
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 16:09 #4456Senior Member

Posts: 450That might be why
I texted her on the 864 number Friday night, with no reply. If she is going to post that number, she might want to reply when someone messages her on it. But thanks, by your report, I doubt I'll try again.
Originally Posted by QVlover
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






