Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 591 of 888 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 641 691 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,865 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4468

    Hailey- in Anderson

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/471824013652

    I just saw her again, and I seen her few times before.

    She's real. Piics are her. Yeas "Everything" is on the menu, greek, tight ass. Cim but not swallow.

    She did ghosted me once, but that's common in this hobby. She is a bit quite, But takes directions well, get the job done.

    I'll see her again.

  2. #4467

    Oops

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkUser  [View Original Post]
    Any detail? It's only an hour for me. . . .
    Sorry. Was 1. 25 for hhr.

  3. #4466

    Time and damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw44  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/197503327161

    She is a bit of a drive for me, but at least she did respond, and was talkative on my drive up. Hosted in a private residence. Played some "adult entertainment" on her laptop. Met me at the door in a tight fitting short dress. Very receptive to DATY. I might see her again. Only hold back for me is the 90 minute or so drive.
    Any detail? It's only an hour for me. . . .

  4. #4465

    Saw this one

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/197503327161

    She is a bit of a drive for me, but at least she did respond, and was talkative on my drive up. Hosted in a private residence. Played some "adult entertainment" on her laptop. Met me at the door in a tight fitting short dress. Very receptive to DATY. I might see her again. Only hold back for me is the 90 minute or so drive.

  5. #4464
    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/473157796391

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/557601558509

    If you can get in touch with and work out details with number one she is really hot. But difficult to schedule. Number two is a lot of fun and very reliable. Be kind to her. Good luck. Chef j.
    Thank you for the intel, the first ones ad is still there but the second one has been taken down, was that the tick one who enjoys BDSM and was just recently reviewed? And I thought I remember reading that the first one was a scam, when I first moved here, I could be wrong, LOL.

  6. #4463

    3 attempts

    Quote Originally Posted by Powell  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear that. I know she is slow but she did state after 1 am was best, haven't tried. I am in no hurry being single and all. She is not the best but am sure you would be happy with her. Honest, she wore my ass out.
    But I've tried 3 different times to see her. Not very good to me.

  7. #4462

    I get it

    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw44  [View Original Post]
    Because of your review, I tried to see her again. Far as I'm concerned, that was strike 3 for her.
    Sorry to hear that. I know she is slow but she did state after 1 am was best, haven't tried. I am in no hurry being single and all. She is not the best but am sure you would be happy with her. Honest, she wore my ass out.

  8. #4461

    I had seen Destiny. Last link

    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw44  [View Original Post]
    What is it with these women? They either don't respond, or take over an hour to respond.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/546338796623 contacted, 5 minutes later she posted, but no response.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/537790978646 claims she was asleep, then a 90 minute shower.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...u/239534488047 no reply.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/443869163854 also no reply.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/884494321529 yup, no reply.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...0/598637227023 another hour long shower.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/611296680103 claims she fell asleep after she replied back.

    Seriously, sometimes I do wonder if these girls want to make money.
    Posted my review on Spartanburg forum. I had great time!

    Getting appointment or communication as a whole is the difficult part.

  9. #4460
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand why post ads if you are not going to respond? Made two attempts to contact these two before 8 am, and still no response.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/955040191384
    The biggest problem I've had in this hobby is lack of communication. It doesn't matter if it's Eros, StG, or Tryst. I've sent women well written, discreet, and polite texts and never got a reply. I've even had women text me back over a week later with just a "hey".

    I sent one if the "top" reviewed women in Eros an email because I saw she was coming to Greenville in two weeks. She never responded to my email until literally one hour before the appointment time I had requested. I wasn't even expecting it, so obviously I made other plans. Then she was very rude about it. Blatantly disrespectful of my time.

    It seems like most of them just need money for their daily expenses and / or their pill fix, and it's whoever calls first gets it. Then they're done till they need money again.

    Like I said, this applies to the $300+/ hr ones too. Horrible communication seems to be the norm. They don't treat this like a job, so professionalism isn't on their mind. There's always another guy ready to hand his money over, so they don't care.

  10. #4459

    What gives

    I don't understand why post ads if you are not going to respond? Made two attempts to contact these two before 8 am, and still no response.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/955040191384

  11. #4458

    Review

    Quote Originally Posted by Powell  [View Original Post]
    The second one I did a review yesterday. The others had the same thing happen.
    Because of your review, I tried to see her again. Far as I'm concerned, that was strike 3 for her.

  12. #4457

    Cali

    It's a little late from my visit but oh well. Last Sunday I went to see Cali, she had been reviewed before a couple weeks ago I believe. Met her at an above average hotel. She shares a room with another girl at that girl was working when I got there so we both just sat outside and talked. She seems like a down to earth girl, very sweet and nice personality. She is the girl from her pics, although they seem to be a few years old (as always). So when we get to the room, she says she's going to hop in the shower real quick which was nice of her and that I could get comfortable. Now I know I said she shares a room with another girl and that she was working when I got there, but in the room there are two different beds, so I picked the one that looked clean and made up and that didn't look like someone just got pounded on LOL. Now when it came time to the fun stuff, everything is covered. The BJ was average if that, along with everything else. The only complaint I have with the visit is that despite having a shower, she did have a smell of shit lingering. If desperate for something I would repeat, only because she was nice. But be safe out there.

  13. #4456
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw44  [View Original Post]
    What is it with these women? They either don't respond, or take over an hour to respond.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/546338796623 contacted, 5 minutes later she posted, but no response.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/537790978646 claims she was asleep, then a 90 minute shower.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...u/239534488047 no reply.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/443869163854 also no reply.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/884494321529 yup, no reply.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...0/598637227023 another hour long shower.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/611296680103 claims she fell asleep after she replied back.

    Seriously, sometimes I do wonder if these girls want to make money.
    The second one I did a review yesterday. The others had the same thing happen.

  14. #4455

    Another luckless night.

    What is it with these women? They either don't respond, or take over an hour to respond.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/546338796623 contacted, 5 minutes later she posted, but no response.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/537790978646 claims she was asleep, then a 90 minute shower.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...u/239534488047 no reply.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/443869163854 also no reply.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/884494321529 yup, no reply.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...0/598637227023 another hour long shower.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/611296680103 claims she fell asleep after she replied back.

    Seriously, sometimes I do wonder if these girls want to make money.

  15. #4454

    Jordon / Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/861947416879

    Anyone have any info? Pics show a tight body but kinda masculine face. Idk?
    I've dated Jordon maybe 8-10 times in the last 2 years or so. First in Gville, then in Columbia and once while I was in Charleston. She's all woman with a nice body, but she is lacking in the face department. I've always received good service from her, and always with a good attitude. Looks like she's added a few pounds and it looks good on her. She's not into kissing but I always received a BBBJ, and BBFS even though her ad says she doesn't. We tried anal once but she couldn't handle. As always YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape