Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 590 of 631 FirstFirst ... 90 490 540 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 ... LastLast
Results 8,836 to 8,850 of 9465
Relax and enjoy
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #630

    Michelle (continued)

    Quote Originally Posted by Phlampson  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate the info as well. Petite and pretty is awfully appealing. For the guys that have seen her, are CIM and msog available? Are these pretty much expected at any of the K agencies
    Can't say for certain and YMMV always, but confident they were both available. I spayed all over her tits (beautiful B+'s) and she scooped some up and licked her fingers while making yummy sounds. Then smeared it all over to massage herself and shortly afterwards I think she was expecting a round two even though the hour was past and laid there till I made the move to shower. So, other than not being able to go all the way-in easily, she was pretty fun on most the other counts, But, I'm far from being big and it might not be an issue for others, but I just like it to go in easier or she'd be high on the list.

  2. #629
    Quote Originally Posted by Phlampson  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate the info as well. Petite and pretty is awfully appealing. For the guys that have seen her, are CIM and msog available? Are these pretty much expected at any of the K agencies?
    As for me, the only time I've revived MSOG is at SDAG. The other two usually only one. As for CIM, I've only been told once "no" at FEC, and I was shocked. But YMMV.

  3. #628
    Quote Originally Posted by Connection  [View Original Post]
    Like he said, petite (maybe under 5' Likes to keep her heels on, pretty & cute face, young 20's looking MILF, nice preview before shower, handed me mouthwash but not herself and does like the salad bar. Also seems to like and skilled head. Regarding and regardless of positions, if you're bigger than a pinky thimble, doesn't like full length strokes and pushes back if you push past the half way point. Pretty good English, and spunky fun spirited and playful eager to please personality.
    Thanks for this update! Saved me time and money as well. The girls got to be able to take it all in.

  4. #627

    SDAG Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by RolfTorren  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the candid report. I think you just saved my monthly hobbying allowance. I really appreciate it when guys give a balanced assessment of the experience and take one for the team.
    I appreciate the info as well. Petite and pretty is awfully appealing. For the guys that have seen her, are CIM and msog available? Are these pretty much expected at any of the K agencies?

  5. #626

    SDAG Michelle

    Thanks for the candid report. I think you just saved my monthly hobbying allowance. I really appreciate it when guys give a balanced assessment of the experience and take one for the team.

    Quote Originally Posted by Connection  [View Original Post]
    Like he said, petite (maybe under 5' Likes to keep her heels on, pretty & cute face, young 20's looking MILF, nice preview before shower, handed me mouthwash but not herself and does like the salad bar. Also seems to like and skilled head. Regarding and regardless of positions, if you're bigger than a pinky thimble, doesn't like full length strokes and pushes back if you push past the half way point. Pretty good English, and spunky fun spirited and playful eager to please personality.

  6. #625

    Michelle pt2

    Quote Originally Posted by HostCain  [View Original Post]
    I just met her this morning and she was a petite girl with pretty face. She was eager to cater and had superb rimming skills. Highly recommended and would repeat.
    Like he said, petite (maybe under 5' Likes to keep her heels on, pretty & cute face, young 20's looking MILF, nice preview before shower, handed me mouthwash but not herself and does like the salad bar. Also seems to like and skilled head. Regarding and regardless of positions, if you're bigger than a pinky thimble, doesn't like full length strokes and pushes back if you push past the half way point. Pretty good English, and spunky fun spirited and playful eager to please personality.

  7. #624

    SDAG Michelle

    I just met her this morning and she was a petite girl with pretty face. She was eager to cater and had superb rimming skills. Highly recommended and would repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirBishop  [View Original Post]
    Ok, who's taking the first shot and getting back to us?

  8. #623

    Karlie

    Quote Originally Posted by GdAloha  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents,

    Need some advice, looking for the best DT provider at the agencies. Would you say Karlie or Ash? Overall experience too. PM me if you have another provider. Thanks.
    Saw her again yesterday. Her BBBJ is legendary. It is like a vacuum takes hold of you. She leaves on Friday and heads up to OC.

    Sent you a PM.

    Cheers.

  9. #622

    SDAG Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    New girl Michelle at SDAG looks great. I don't recall ever seeing her in San Diego before.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/411
    Pics aren't real this time. This a Chinese model name Li Baobao.

    https://eroticdesire.cc/galleries/4321/

  10. #621

    SDAG Michelle

    I just might do it for research purposes. 😉.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirBishop  [View Original Post]
    Ok, who's taking the first shot and getting back to us?

  11. #620

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    New girl Michelle at SDAG looks great. I don't recall ever seeing her in San Diego before.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/411
    Ok, who's taking the first shot and getting back to us?

  12. #619

    New girl Michelle at SDAG

    New girl Michelle at SDAG looks great. I don't recall ever seeing her in San Diego before.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/411

  13. #618
    Quote Originally Posted by Cockasians  [View Original Post]
    DT down town or deep throat?
    Deep throat; sloppy, wet and good! Let me know.

  14. #617
    Quote Originally Posted by GdAloha  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents,

    Need some advice, looking for the best DT provider at the agencies. Would you say Karlie or Ash? Overall experience too. PM me if you have another provider. Thanks.
    DT down town or deep throat?

  15. #616

    Help DT

    Hello gents,

    Need some advice, looking for the best DT provider at the agencies. Would you say Karlie or Ash? Overall experience too. PM me if you have another provider. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape