Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Humaniplexx

+ Add Report
Page 299 of 636 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 349 399 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 9527
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #5057

    Sunkissedkayla IG

    Quote Originally Posted by Hulung  [View Original Post]
    Anyone want sunkissedkayla ig?

    She doesn't seem to be preoccupied by her sister having cancer in her ig stories.
    Would love to know her IG or give us a clue or two.

  2. #5056
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganzel1  [View Original Post]
    She's average. Not great but not bad.

  3. #5055
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyFknKay  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/VIPAnaya

    Sexy tall mixed hottie. Great big tits, soft and a bit saggy but not in a bad way. They're real and they're spectacular. Slim chick with great legs, ass, and big natties. She's kind of quiet though and I prefer someone more outgoing and more willing to take control and get things started. BBJ was great, I almost blew too early. CFS was all good. I only lasted two positions and finished early. Not my best showing but that's her fault for having such a sexy body. I never made it to doggy so didn't get to see those ass chreeks in action like I'd hoped. I'll definitely see her again because that body's got it all.
    I was dying to meet that one, but she said no daty. Odd?

  4. #5054

    Anyone seen Hazel?

    Any 411 would be appreciated.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/HAZELGREY777

  5. #5053
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    I heard he broke his tongue off in some HX girl (who's no longer available. Of course!

    He letting his tongue heal so he can get back to licking prostitute pussy so that he can make them cum like crazy.
    I kind of miss his posts, for me they serve as entertainment BUT most importantly.

    They tell me exactly who to avoid.

    Some people just need to eat their tartare, even if it means using week-old marked-down beef from the convenience store.

    I hope there are others around who prefer to partake only in the nicer cuts that only few are able to savor.

  6. #5052

    More Great tits from HX

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/VIPAnaya

    Sexy tall mixed hottie. Great big tits, soft and a bit saggy but not in a bad way. They're real and they're spectacular. Slim chick with great legs, ass, and big natties. She's kind of quiet though and I prefer someone more outgoing and more willing to take control and get things started. BBJ was great, I almost blew too early. CFS was all good. I only lasted two positions and finished early. Not my best showing but that's her fault for having such a sexy body. I never made it to doggy so didn't get to see those ass chreeks in action like I'd hoped. I'll definitely see her again because that body's got it all.

  7. #5051
    Quote Originally Posted by OCpyro  [View Original Post]
    So true. But I think it's more like a 30% chance of getting a good session. It's mostly cultural, with the negative views towards sex and promiscuity ingrained from the largely Judeo Christian background of Western society. Eastern Asian culture doesn't seem to have the stigma tied to sex like we do. (minus the Chinese, they're just repressed in general).
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbonia2  [View Original Post]
    Are you kidding me? These girls don't have morals or religious convictions. Asian girls come from dominant male culture to be submissive and to please a man embedded in them.
    Not going to lie, it's kind of hilarious the assumptions people make about cultures they know nothing about in order to make these kinds of blanket statement assertions.

  8. #5050
    Quote Originally Posted by OCpyro  [View Original Post]
    So true. But I think it's more like a 30% chance of getting a good session. It's mostly cultural, with the negative views towards sex and promiscuity ingrained from the largely Judeo Christian background of Western society. Eastern Asian culture doesn't seem to have the stigma tied to sex like we do. (minus the Chinese, they're just repressed in general).
    Are you kidding me? These girls don't have morals or religious convictions. Asian girls come from dominant male culture to be submissive and to please a man embedded in them.

  9. #5049
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamFreez  [View Original Post]
    There are multiple pages here, it is very informative.

    I just got into KTE a couple of years back, I was very lucky, it was thanksgiving and their business was down, I contacted the booker, he said send me a pic of your driver's license, I didn't respond, they he asked for age and ethnicity, I gave him details and he gave access to his website, and from then on I ve been seeing girls with that agency. The service is excellent 95% of the time. Even though I m attracted to white girls more than Asian girls, I go there for the service, you ll feel good after.

    With white girls its 50/50 chance of getting a good session, usually they are coked up or high as a kite or have some kind of mental issues. But when you get the good ones you don't want to leave them.
    Thank you all who replied. I'll need to start reading the k agency threads now. Yeah I want a quality service and want to feel good and not regretting seeing a provider right after. So hx would be my best bet to find these girls.

  10. #5048
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    Are they having server problems or have they been seized by LE?
    It's not down. Their security certificate must have expired. You can still see the website if you let allow an exemption within your browser.

  11. #5047
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    Are they having server problems or have they been seized by LE?
    It's up, just a expired certificate. Depending on browser, you should have option to just click thru.

  12. #5046
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    Are they having server problems or have they been seized by LE?
    Site is working fine. Their security certificate just expired and they haven't updated a new one so your browser is throwing a freak out warning. Click past and it'll work per norm.

  13. #5045
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamFreez  [View Original Post]
    With white girls its 50/50 chance of getting a good session, usually they are coked up or high as a kite or have some kind of mental issues. But when you get the good ones you don't want to leave them.
    So true. But I think it's more like a 30% chance of getting a good session. It's mostly cultural, with the negative views towards sex and promiscuity ingrained from the largely Judeo Christian background of Western society. Eastern Asian culture doesn't seem to have the stigma tied to sex like we do. (minus the Chinese, they're just repressed in general).

  14. #5044
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258

    Humaniplex down today!

    Are they having server problems or have they been seized by LE?

  15. #5043
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterDude18  [View Original Post]
    I had a question about Korean providers. I would like to venture in the Korean scene. Any recommendations on how to get started? Should I look at agencies or hx? I want to take get teased in the shower LOL.
    If you already have seen girls on HX, check out the agencies there, find a girl that interests you and make sure to cross reference either here and or the other review site since the majority of the girls don't look anything like their pics. Be sure to check out the Asian pleaser thread since your new.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape