Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,921 to 16,935 of 24534
-
07-06-20 23:01 #7614Senior Member

Posts: 235Jessica's ad pic.
Did you see Jessica's ad pics on LC?
Originally Posted by StevenOh1
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4439382641
This pic.
https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...b52f5970816bda
Man. I don't mean belittle on someone but bahahaahha.
All good, all enjoying. LOL.
-
07-06-20 22:55 #7613Senior Member

Posts: 235Jewel is back
Jewel is back? Wow it's been a while. She went to Jersey for a while. She was my ATF before she left. Really nice girl and just about down with anything. Once I left my phone there and went back and she was standing outside waiting for me. Honest person with decent work. I will hit her up every week from now on. Hope she changed her bed, the old one is way too soft and just sinks you in. LOL.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
Guys, this one I def vouch for. Please be nice to her, I am on her side.
Have fun.
B.
-
07-06-20 22:26 #7612Senior Member

Posts: 144McKenna
Thanks for the heads up fellas! Like you said I must have been lucky, I'll be on guard if I repeat.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 20:12 #7611Senior Member

Posts: 365Spot on
Your spot on about baby. Dreamed about her about two weeks ago and reviewed here. I plan on repeating. Might record it this time. But only if I can give her a facial.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 19:58 #7610Senior Member

Posts: 265Dude.
You need to read the forum a bit. We just had a discussion on this in the past couple weeks.
Originally Posted by Fucker11
[View Original Post]
Waahoo.
-
07-06-20 17:43 #7609Senior Member

Posts: 994Jewel
Nicely done sir. Couple days ago I had a dream I texted Jewel "50 ss w / back door?" and I was in the basement shortly after. Put a load down the throat after a straight up throat pounding, then dumped a load in her kitty and another in the back door but by that time it was a blank. Sweet girl, after pounding every hole calling her the nastiest things that came to mind, she's giving me a washcloth and chit chatting about whatevs all nice nice. She's a true dirty sl_t. Haha, She'll pretty much dobanything for 50.
Originally Posted by StevenOh1
[View Original Post]
Shooter out!
-
07-06-20 17:21 #7608Senior Member

Posts: 994Baby
Interesting story! Set up to have a dream to visit Destiny and take her for a spin. Link below.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/52421322/
She's a mess, got a lot going on just to set up a date and actually meet. Finally after a thousand texts that were basically gibberish. Got to her location and had to wait for her to kick "these people" out of the room first. Good thing rule number one was followed. Always have a backup on deck! So quick setup with Ally because passed experience has been enjoyed greatly. Link below.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/52417592/
Got to Ally's door and Baby answers looking all hot and cute. Not uncommon to see a different face answer the door since a lot of providers share a spot. The first thought was I may have been texting the wrong provider and didn't know it. But Ally was there putting a shirt on and said she had an emergency but she lined up Baby to fill in for the same donation. BTW, it was 60 qv covered (Ally also has a set of uncovered rates and a back door option in case anyone is interested) So Babys pretty and hot. WTF not! Link below.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/52414900/#.
It was good. All covered for that rate which I can appreciate. Very decent CBJ skills. She'll do bbj for xtra. No kissing or sensual talk and a very nice fresh pink wet kitty but no Daty either for that rate. Haha so it got the finger treatment for a while. That was actually enjoyable. Then on to K9. Did a sexy pose with back arched upon entering the dragon. Great view from the back. She throws it back atcha too. Then mish she took it well and finished herself off in the process which is always enjoyable to watch. The tits are A / B cup. Very cute face just like the closeup in her ad. Kitty was tight around the lips but a hotdog down a hallway once your inside. It may echo in there if your cock could talk. Still I think the effort she put into it made up for that. Pounded it out for a few more and filled the bag while she was talking dirty. Then I woke from my dream. She said if you wanted a more personable GFE type experience with BBBJ, Daty, kissing, cfs it'd be 150 hh. Which, to me, means she'll probably do it for 130. The pics in her ad do not do her justice at all they make her look terrible. She's got a great ass, legs, tight stomach and cute face. On the fence about dreaming about her again cause things are tight and I like it to be a lil but more snug fit inside but the BBBJ, cfs GFE option, that has potential. She does know how to work it. Be safe and enjoy all.
Shooter.
-
07-06-20 16:52 #7607Senior Member

Posts: 45Scam
Is this person a Scam looks like it but also get snap from them.
https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/1404274
-
07-06-20 16:45 #7606Senior Member

Posts: 994McKenna
In due time. He will and then, just like the rest of us. To hell with her. No offense BD1965. It’s just her track record. She’s also going to start asking you to do shit for her. Good luck. Lol
Originally Posted by DiscreteCasual
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 16:41 #7605Senior Member

Posts: 35Casey
She used to be my favorite for a while too because she was the only provider that did things the way I liked it. She's a sweetheart that I def need to see again soon!!
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 16:38 #7604Senior Member

Posts: 35Brooklyn hotel
Holy.
Originally Posted by VBall6400
[View Original Post]
I've seen my fair share at that hotel and this definitely scares me off. Wanted to see Peyton but might have to wait it out a little more until details of what happened. Be safe everyone!
-
07-06-20 15:05 #7603Senior Member

Posts: 346Drama hotel
Probably good thinking though I probably won't listen to my common sense. I've dated girls who tell me to avoid that place and its obvious why. Probably only a matter of time.
Originally Posted by BNight
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 14:54 #7602Senior Member

Posts: 29Harford Co
Does anyone know if there is an action in Harford County? Have never seen a post regarding it. Moved out of City and now can' find any distractions.
-
07-06-20 13:33 #7601Senior Member

Posts: 304Mckenna
Nowhere near what she used to be and then there's the douchebag bf / handler. Sound like. You are one of the few that didn't have to deal with his dumb ass.
Originally Posted by BD1965
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 13:31 #7600Senior Member

Posts: 304Casey
Check reviews a couple weeks back under Casey. Have seen her a couple times and can confirm good service, safe incall at a good value.
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




