Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 415 of 691 FirstFirst ... 315 365 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 465 515 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 10356
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4146

    Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaFalken  [View Original Post]
    It gives me pause when all her images are so heavily filtered.
    I reviewed her awhile back. Post#4025.

    The pics are definitely highly filtered.

    She's fun and accommodating as long as you are into 40 somethings that are super thin with no boobs.

  2. #4145

    I am amazed

    Quote Originally Posted by BBC386  [View Original Post]
    That ad is fake af. How can you not tell?
    At the number of mongers in this forum that continually ask "has anyone seen this girl" when if they just used some common sense and some basic skills would never post ridiculous questions. That's one of my peeves; the other being that some guys never contribute anything to this forum yet 100% of their posts are asking us for info. I guess this is where I say that some info is gained at enormous risk. Some obtained at gunpoint and physical intimidation by thugs and then there is just the garden variety cash and dash but the point is in addition to LEO stings there is an inherent risk to obtaining first hand info and maybe some of these guys should man up and get some info fro the forum instead of constantly asking for it. Anyways BBC386 I get your point.

  3. #4144

    304 numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer76  [View Original Post]
    Anything in this area that begins with area code 304 is ALWAYS a scam!! 304 is West Virginia, but its seems more than half the scammers out their have a 304 area code.
    304 numbers are popular with providers as it's a nod to the word 'hoe'=304 this is also a great search value certain social media platforms when looking for providers groups and circles they hang in.

  4. #4143

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by SportingWood  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Alina? Looks good and I have a thing for mature, well kept https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...e/839708763288 Thanks.
    That ad is fake af. How can you not tell?

  5. #4142

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    I'm also curious about this one. I think I read a review about her from someone but don't remember who wrote it or if it was a positive experience. Based on the pics in the ad I would think there would be lots of chatter about her if she is legit.
    It gives me pause when all her images are so heavily filtered.

  6. #4141

    Definitely a looker

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaJimJim  [View Original Post]
    Blonde I'd like to see. Any reviews.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...d/178082478840
    I'm also curious about this one. I think I read a review about her from someone but don't remember who wrote it or if it was a positive experience. Based on the pics in the ad I would think there would be lots of chatter about her if she is legit.

  7. #4140

    Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaJimJim  [View Original Post]
    Blonde I'd like to see. Any reviews.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...d/178082478840
    Start with post 4104 . Reviews are mixed.

  8. #4139

    Real or not?

    Any info on Alina? Looks good and I have a thing for mature, well kept https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...e/839708763288 Thanks.

  9. #4138

    Blonde I'd like to see. Any reviews

    Blonde I'd like to see. Any reviews.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...d/178082478840

  10. #4137

    304 numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaJimJim  [View Original Post]
    I doubt this one is real but man do I wish it was. STG has gotten so bad lately, it like 90% of the adds are scams its sad.

    She's hot.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...o/700936518280
    Anything in this area that begins with area code 304 is ALWAYS a scam!! 304 is West Virginia, but its seems more than half the scammers out their have a 304 area code.

  11. #4136

    Doubtful but wishes.

    I doubt this one is real but man do I wish it was. STG has gotten so bad lately, it like 90% of the adds are scams its sad.

    She's hot.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...o/700936518280

  12. #4135
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer76  [View Original Post]
    It really depends on what you're looking for, your budget, amount of time you have to waste and level of comfort with screening. This is not an exhaustive list and I'm GENERALIZING (meaning there certainly are exceptions) but here are some pros / cons:

    EROS Pros: Typically higher end providers (no candy issues) who mostly are model-like status, great hygiene, have all their teeth, on-time, can book appointments, reliable and much nicer incalls.

    EROS Cons: Typically much higher $, screening (either references / picture), ask for donation up front in envelope or deposit, seldom last minute bookings.

    I prefer EROS mostly because of the reliability and higher end girls (and I NEVER give deposits). You can find some gems on STG, adultsearch and other sites, but it takes a lot of research (time). Lastly, I've never been ripped off by an EROS girl, but I have several times with STG.

    More can certainly be said here, but that should give you some direction.
    I will see a girl on eros then google or binge her number and always ask for verify photos.

  13. #4134
    Quote Originally Posted by Stardust1954  [View Original Post]
    GROSS! Nasty! Don't waste your time or money!

    T-Man.

  14. #4133

    Eros Rates

    I've had experience with a couple of Eros girls. I questioned both of the girls about their rates and they essentially said the same thing -"Oh, those are my Eros rates. What did you have in mind?

    Apparently, some of the girls advertise elsewhere at a lower rate but give Eros a try at much higher rates and hope they get lucky. Certainly it's worth discussing rates with the girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowNight312  [View Original Post]
    Cool, thanks for the feed back. Yea like you I would be willing do deal with more $ for the higher end providers. The reason why I'm asking these questions, is because coriana west caught me eye on Eros. But I'm not sure if I should pursue. Because even though she is verified and has a VIP badge, I can't find any reviews on the web or on these forums via the search option. I found that she has her own site, and she explains that she would need a deposit prior to meeting, that she will screen but will also need to see your I'd when you get there and you need to leave the donation by the tv while you go to the bathroom to clean up. Does this sound off to you? I know you said deposits are bad, but is it also weird she wants you to leave the donation and then turn your back?

    https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/f...1696.htm?cat=1

    http://corianawest.cuties-sites.com/

  15. #4132

    Sable

    Quote Originally Posted by Stardust1954  [View Original Post]
    She is a Daytona landmark. Sent you pm on this.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape