Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,741 to 13,755 of 26919
-
07-08-20 13:23 #13179Senior Member

Posts: 297Seen her twice
Just for a BBBJ twice. Both ended with a faceglazing. Nothing to write home about. Whole body is saggy. BJ was average to below. Bonus points for the facials. Overall, I'd give her a 5. 8 / 10.
Originally Posted by BduBange
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-20 11:47 #13178Senior Member

Posts: 161I've done CCG once, it was alright. Their 'star' is Lolita -http://www.chicagocovergirls.com/profile_lolita.html.
Originally Posted by Svendd
[View Original Post]
She's been in the game for awhile, that 22 has been 22 for 5 years it seems.
I'd love the report when you return. Gabby seems fun. Good reviews.
-
07-08-20 09:05 #13177Senior Member

Posts: 179Gabby
Got your PM and responded. I had a great time with Gabby. All the girls there are usually good; BBBJ, usually DFK (although don't know how Covid might affect that) and msog.
Originally Posted by Svendd
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-20 01:31 #13176Banned Member

Posts: 1Alice Marie
[Deleted by Admin]
If you make another fake user to post a fake review I'm going to edit it so it says you have AIDS
A2
-
07-07-20 22:43 #13175Senior Member

Posts: 83Ccg?
Hey everyone. Relatively new at this. Will be seeing Gabby at CCG soon based on previous posts.
Just wanted to see what level of service I can expect with CCG's standard $$ 5?
-
07-07-20 20:17 #13174Senior Member

Posts: 42Saw her about a year and a half ago, very nice woman, very agreeable. A little on the older side, but her performance made up for it.
Originally Posted by BduBange
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 19:57 #13173Senior Member

Posts: 572I never seen her, but I know she can deliver. Enjoys what she does. She used to service Bolingbrook & Joilet area. Same photos from a year or two ago.
Originally Posted by BduBange
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 17:25 #13172Senior Member

Posts: 81Anybody seen Rose? Willowbrook?
Search but didn't find anything. Anybody got any feedback?
Thanks!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52450937/
-
07-07-20 10:22 #13171Senior Member

Posts: 808Long time
She's been working for a while she used to work BP and actually responded to me on a CL ad I posted a while back.
Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 00:38 #13170Senior Member

Posts: 452Are non-members able to browse p411 listings still? How do you even find their profiles anymore.
Originally Posted by TheBlackDot
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 19:58 #13169Senior Member

Posts: 216Yes, that's what "upscale" providers do, crack open a thesaurus with some theme when creating their website so they can justify their inflated rates like we're ordering off a menu at a restaurant in the French Riviera. The price tiers are probably semi-GFE / full GFE / anal or full GFE / anal / BBFS.
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 17:53 #13168Senior Member

Posts: 692Caribbean Koco
OMFG, I think I could be in love. Lust anyway.
Originally Posted by TatGram
[View Original Post]
I am confused by her rates. If ya could, help us out with what the deal is.
-
07-06-20 17:49 #13167Senior Member

Posts: 274Joliet section is dead.
Originally Posted by Thor289
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 17:00 #13166Senior Member

Posts: 692Georgina
Sorry, I had not seen your post until now. Georgina is absolutely fabulous with a great GFE service and those fantastic jugs that she knows are my reason for being there.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
The only reason I haven't seen her for awhile is that she has reverse nipples. When I am in Titty-Face Heaven, I like to have something to latch onto, even if gently. But I am seeing Georgina again this week as a present to myself. I have a review somewhere in here.
-
07-06-20 15:35 #13165Senior Member

Posts: 37Need some info on Anna (instagram: at anna_dream_girl)
Anybody seen her before?
https://preferred411.com/P334127
At anna_dream_girl = Instagram.
Can't find much on either one of her phone numbers. Does she do MSOG? Greek? BBBJ? GFE overall?










Reply With Quote





