Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 264 of 345 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 314 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 5161
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1216

    Providers Open To Bareback Sex

    Any providers from Nashua up to Concord that are open to bareback sex?

  2. #1215

    WestSide / EastSide Sarah

    Anyone know how to reach her, her number is not working these days.

    Or.

    Do you have anyone who is reliable I could see.

    PM me if you prefer.

  3. #1214

    Cop check

    Interesting. After I posted that it occurred to me that it could be entrapment for a cop to go through with a cop check, but I hadn't considered assault. Thank you for the knowledge.

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern45  [View Original Post]
    They can lie, but they cannot put their hands on you its considered assault. Only time they can do that is while making an arrest.

  4. #1213

    Cop check

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingFool888  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers, weve all done the cop check. What makes me curious is if a cop can lie and say she's not LEO, what keeps them from lying during a cop check as well?
    They can lie, but they cannot put their hands on you its considered assault. Only time they can do that is while making an arrest.

  5. #1212
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Brandi Moore was incredible and very reasonable. She also is rooted in the area and her Incall was her house northwest of Concord. She was 35 when I saw her so I'm guessing she is in her 40's now and probably retired from the business as she had a legit business she was starting up.
    She definitely is one incredible person to be with. Sex was off the chart, allowed me all three holes bare, have seen her numerous times over the years and as recent as last Summer. Had informed me she retired a few months back.

  6. #1211

    Amy

    I last saw Amy in January of 2019. She hadn't been advertising, but I had her number and texted her. She was working a full time job. Baby Daddy was in jail and Mom was taking care of the baby while she worked. She was excited to hear from me and wanted to see me. We always got along good and I think that she had me over for old times sake. I brought her a gift along with $200 and we had a nice time catching up and a nice time in the bedroom. I haven't seen her since and still haven't seen her advertising. BTW, her ass was still spectacular.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Brandi Moore was incredible and very reasonable. She also is rooted in the area and her Incall was her house northwest of Concord. She was 35 when I saw her so I'm guessing she is in her 40's now and probably retired from the business as she had a legit business she was starting up.
    .

  7. #1210

    The cop check

    Fellow mongers, weve all done the cop check. What makes me curious is if a cop can lie and say she's not LEO, what keeps them from lying during a cop check as well?

  8. #1209
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmoai  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, but I agree with HH and W44 that it was not the same girl as Amy. I remember Amy the cute nerdy fun girl with glasses. Kind of reminds me of Sara (?) the librarian. The young MILF was spunky with sex drive and fun. She had roots in the area and two young children, and most likely is still in the area. I guess I was hoping that she and some of the other girls I remember may still be around and in semi-retirement and somehow I am able to connect with them again. I've been out of the game for a while and lost a drive with pictures, names and other info. Some pictures I can still remember vividly, like the slender MILF with beautiful eyes in nurse uniform on west side, and Brandi Moore with TGTBT pictures. About the only one I can find who is still around is Jen. I have seen her at at least 5 different places. I like her but much prefer the slimmer version few years back.
    Brandi Moore was incredible and very reasonable. She also is rooted in the area and her Incall was her house northwest of Concord. She was 35 when I saw her so I'm guessing she is in her 40's now and probably retired from the business as she had a legit business she was starting up.

  9. #1208

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by Willcall44  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like the short, nerdy in a nice way, with glasses is AmyGFE. Agree with HH's post. She was very friendly, punctual, and "loads" of fun. I'd see her again if she surfaces!
    Did some searching and found these pics of the Amy that OffTheGrid and I remember. Hope this clears up any confusion that there might be.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1a5f7d8b871ef9923acee66fbcbf4d1c.jpg‎   698339e52d80cd0c5e2d0bfcd72684f0.jpg‎   e66f3d6469d7ad0a75bbff90b0143806.jpg‎   Kl1RMG.jpg‎  

  10. #1207
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheGrid  [View Original Post]
    Are you asking about Amy, very short, maybe 4'11", glasses, cute in a nerdy way? Had been in Denver, returned to Manchester with a baby and a boyfriend / husband?
    Thanks, but I agree with HH and W44 that it was not the same girl as Amy. I remember Amy the cute nerdy fun girl with glasses. Kind of reminds me of Sara (?) the librarian. The young MILF was spunky with sex drive and fun. She had roots in the area and two young children, and most likely is still in the area. I guess I was hoping that she and some of the other girls I remember may still be around and in semi-retirement and somehow I am able to connect with them again. I've been out of the game for a while and lost a drive with pictures, names and other info. Some pictures I can still remember vividly, like the slender MILF with beautiful eyes in nurse uniform on west side, and Brandi Moore with TGTBT pictures. About the only one I can find who is still around is Jen. I have seen her at at least 5 different places. I like her but much prefer the slimmer version few years back.

  11. #1206

    AmyGFE

    Sounds like the short, nerdy in a nice way, with glasses is AmyGFE. Agree with HH's post. She was very friendly, punctual, and "loads" of fun. I'd see her again if she surfaces!

  12. #1205

    Sweet pics

    Quote Originally Posted by LotsOfFun207  [View Original Post]
    She does have a great ass! I have more pics but the file size is too big.
    Nice is that raw dogging?

  13. #1204

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheGrid  [View Original Post]
    Are you asking about Amy, very short, maybe 4'11", glasses, cute in a nerdy way? Had been in Denver, returned to Manchester with a baby and a boyfriend / husband?

    .
    I know the Amy of which you speak. I'm not sure if she's the girl from the previous post, as Amy never hosted to my knowledge. I met Amy when she posted on CL, both before and after the move to Colorado. She was probably the nicest and most accommodating girl I ever met in this game. She always came to my place and was always on time and never rushed. I found that if you told her when setting up just what you wanted the session to include she was on point and you didn't have to "remind" her when the fun started. I eventually lost contact with her and I've missed her since. Maybe she went back to Colorado with baby daddy. If I saw she was posting in this area again I would get right on the phone for another session.

  14. #1203

    Any Info?

    This one is posting a bunch right now. Some red flags in the ad, anyone have any info?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...s/983157996987

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/506476283753

  15. #1202

    Amy?

    Are you asking about Amy, very short, maybe 4'11", glasses, cute in a nerdy way? Had been in Denver, returned to Manchester with a baby and a boyfriend / husband?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmoai  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if a MILF who used to host in a condo near Black Brook Park is still around? And her name? She was living in her mother's condo with her baby and BF in tow. Very unreliable, but I am so forgiving these days and would be willing to give her another chance. Or maybe the pickings are just so slim.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape