Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 606 of 736 FirstFirst ... 106 506 556 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 656 706 ... LastLast
Results 9,076 to 9,090 of 11033
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1958

    Lana sins

    Saw Lana on Friday. Very very good experience. Definitely managed but all the foreign talent is.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeSumDaty  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen them so can't say either way. But word of caution if you're thinking of seeing one of them. Their ads use identical language. Managed or fake most likely. Maybe they are fine but it's a red flag to me.

  2. #1957

    Mia (Horrorwhore) in Seattle?

    Anyone try her? She posts regularly on twitter:

    https://mobile.twitter.com/horrorxwhore?lang=en

    And also has a TNA profile, but very few reviews. Advertising some very reasonably priced meetups?

  3. #1956

    Caution: Lana Sins & Diana Vogue

    I have not seen them so can't say either way. But word of caution if you're thinking of seeing one of them. Their ads use identical language. Managed or fake most likely. Maybe they are fine but it's a red flag to me.

  4. #1955
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    A: Easy! If half of the posts on page 1 of TNA's Alerts section are from her, she's in town!
    Yep, she writes alerts for any reason at all. That place is just crazy.

  5. #1954
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    GSL still responding to me. They said Ella is the only one here with them right now.
    Good to hear. They have not been responding to me at all now.

  6. #1953

    Q: How do you know if Jenna253 is in town?

    A: Easy! If half of the posts on page 1 of TNA's Alerts section are from her, she's in town!

  7. #1952
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyByrde  [View Original Post]
    That also goes along with kangels, as they now only operate out of Bellevue. Suspect things are slow there also.
    Kangels closed up their Renton location a few months ago. They have lots of photos on their website, but usually only three girls. Each girl gets at least two "personas" on the website. The names are fresh so we can't look up (presumably) bad reviews of their time in LA or the Bay Area. I gave up on Kangels a while ago.

  8. #1951
    Quote Originally Posted by BBpornogeek  [View Original Post]
    Looks like it and gangnamstyleladies seems to not be responding now either.
    GSL still responding to me. They said Ella is the only one here with them right now.

  9. #1950

    Any intel?

    I researched a good portion of the forums and haven't seen any info about this website www.dreamgirlsseattle.com/.

    Has anyone heard or know anything about that website?

  10. #1949
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Did Kbeautypops close up shop? No more website and no return texts
    Would not surprise me at all, as I suspect things are slow. Plus, the rates they want are ridiculous.

    That also goes along with kangels, as they now only operate out of Bellevue. Suspect things are slow there also.

  11. #1948

    Kbp

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Did Kbeautypops close up shop? No more website and no return texts
    Yeah idk I just looked up the site and nothing is loading. Intel is appreciated.

  12. #1947

    Petite MILF Spinner

    This one in Everett:

    Tight little body for her age, cute as a button. BBBJ, DATY and CFS. I little shy at first, but then really gets into the action.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rett/52313975/

  13. #1946
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Did Kbeautypops close up shop? No more website and no return texts
    Looks like it and gangnamstyleladies seems to not be responding now either.

  14. #1945

    Kbeautypops gone?

    Did Kbeautypops close up shop? No more website and no return texts.

  15. #1944
    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    I don't really pay attention to prices. I just handed them a $20 and said keep the change. So with Laura, the first day I saw her she left very little to the imagination. The last day, I said 'give me a goodbye present' and she lifted her bra and shook her tits at me. I mean I knew it wasn't going to go past there. They are like strippers, all show. I didn't even give any innuendo until the last day. I mostly got to know her, asked her the story behind her tattoos, her crystal jewelry. When you are not a perv off the bat and look them in the eye, they'll be nice to you.

    The one girl there.. I mean Jesus, I didn't see her in this, but she's the most outgoing there.

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CB_eN-Bjh3H/
    Thanks for the intel. May have to take a peep for myself. Considering that's all they offer. Safe travels back home.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape