Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 10361
-
07-06-20 17:35 #4151Senior Member

Posts: 482Hmmm
It gives me pause when all her images are so heavily filtered.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 17:21 #4150Senior Member

Posts: 1030Definitely a looker
I'm also curious about this one. I think I read a review about her from someone but don't remember who wrote it or if it was a positive experience. Based on the pics in the ad I would think there would be lots of chatter about her if she is legit.
Originally Posted by DaytonaJimJim
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 16:32 #4149Senior Member

Posts: 468Becca
Start with post 4104 . Reviews are mixed.
Originally Posted by DaytonaJimJim
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 14:02 #4148Regular Member

Posts: 21Real or not?
Any info on Alina? Looks good and I have a thing for mature, well kept https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...e/839708763288 Thanks.
-
07-06-20 12:25 #4147Senior Member

Posts: 103Blonde I'd like to see. Any reviews
Blonde I'd like to see. Any reviews.
https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...d/178082478840
-
07-06-20 11:52 #4146Senior Member

Posts: 336304 numbers
Anything in this area that begins with area code 304 is ALWAYS a scam!! 304 is West Virginia, but its seems more than half the scammers out their have a 304 area code.
Originally Posted by DaytonaJimJim
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 00:15 #4145Senior Member

Posts: 103Doubtful but wishes.
I doubt this one is real but man do I wish it was. STG has gotten so bad lately, it like 90% of the adds are scams its sad.
She's hot.
https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...o/700936518280
-
07-05-20 20:35 #4144Senior Member

Posts: 941I will see a girl on eros then google or binge her number and always ask for verify photos.
Originally Posted by Jimmer76
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-20 11:39 #4143Senior Member

Posts: 1112GROSS! Nasty! Don't waste your time or money!
Originally Posted by Stardust1954
[View Original Post]
T-Man.
-
07-04-20 15:10 #4142Senior Member

Posts: 327Eros Rates
I've had experience with a couple of Eros girls. I questioned both of the girls about their rates and they essentially said the same thing -"Oh, those are my Eros rates. What did you have in mind?
Apparently, some of the girls advertise elsewhere at a lower rate but give Eros a try at much higher rates and hope they get lucky. Certainly it's worth discussing rates with the girl.
Originally Posted by ShadowNight312
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-20 14:58 #4141Senior Member

Posts: 468Sable
She is a Daytona landmark. Sent you pm on this.
Originally Posted by Stardust1954
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-20 12:42 #4140Banned Member

Posts: 608Info?
Yes; there is plenty of info about her.
Originally Posted by Stardust1954
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-20 12:00 #4139Senior Member

Posts: 35Any info
Can anyone report on this ad?
https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...t/353611903700
-
07-03-20 08:07 #4138Senior Member

Posts: 108Looking for updated rates
Happy 4th Mongers:
I'm in town for a few weeks, it's been awhile. Can you guys shoot me an update on typical rates, don't want to blow up the rate structure while I'm here.
Also, any recommendations on a good spinner type (s) would be appreciated.
Be safe, and rock the holiday, thanks. Rex.
-
07-02-20 18:47 #4137Senior Member

Posts: 336Eros
It really depends on what you're looking for, your budget, amount of time you have to waste and level of comfort with screening. This is not an exhaustive list and I'm GENERALIZING (meaning there certainly are exceptions) but here are some pros / cons:
Originally Posted by ShadowNight312
[View Original Post]
EROS Pros: Typically higher end providers (no candy issues) who mostly are model-like status, great hygiene, have all their teeth, on-time, can book appointments, reliable and much nicer incalls.
EROS Cons: Typically much higher $, screening (either references / picture), ask for donation up front in envelope or deposit, seldom last minute bookings.
I prefer EROS mostly because of the reliability and higher end girls (and I NEVER give deposits). You can find some gems on STG, adultsearch and other sites, but it takes a lot of research (time). Lastly, I've never been ripped off by an EROS girl, but I have several times with STG.
More can certainly be said here, but that should give you some direction.








Reply With Quote





