Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7258

    Those pics were interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    This Escort comes with a delicious Spaghetti Dinner and provides a Montes2 type van to ride around in.

    Grain 56.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/52237238/
    Not sure what recreational pharmaceuticals the author of that ad were on but the van and spaghetti shot were an interesting combo love the video clip of her making soup as well.

    The dude abides.

  2. #7257

    Anna

    This Anna, is this the brazillian anna from 2 yrs ago?

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeHerFaceJon  [View Original Post]
    For all of you mongers out there who have seen her since I broke the news on her a month ago, you better hurry, time is running out!

    BTW, You're welcome!

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1861861

    PHFJ Out!

  3. #7256

    Best latinas

    Anyone know what happened to the best Latinas site? The link I had don't work anymore.

  4. #7255

    Leah at Lee road or around Apopka

    Quote Originally Posted by ApopkaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I don't recall seeing anything on this provider, but at 436 and I4 that places her right in my stomping grounds.

    Anyone know if she's legit?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...983/4072419195
    I forget her name, seems to be Leah, was someone's sugar baby and maybe also a walker. She was at Lee road or somewhere around Apoka.

  5. #7254

    Leah & Vegas

    Quote Originally Posted by Elysium  [View Original Post]
    She is legit. The pics are not recent I can say that much. She walks the area as well. During my dream she had an attitude and rush.
    Thanks for letting me know, I've always had negative experiences with providers that have bad attitudes but might still roll the dice on her. Your review on Vegas has me thinking I should see her instead and Winter Park & Maitland area isn't to bad of a drive for me.

  6. #7253

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by ApopkaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I don't recall seeing anything on this provider, but at 436 and I4 that places her right in my stomping grounds.

    Anyone know if she's legit?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...983/4072419195
    She is legit. The pics are not recent I can say that much. She walks the area as well. During my dream she had an attitude and rush.

  7. #7252

    First time with Vegas

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/52253534/

    Met up with Vegas for lunch. Wanted $. 2 to nap but settled on 0. 8. Nice slim body and can take take a pounding. To me, she is not very cute but she was friendly and accommodating.

    Her head game technique was really good too. Not sure if I will repeat but she was a fun trip.

    Stay safe.

  8. #7251

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by DiknahzTee  [View Original Post]
    Tried contacting her but no response at all. Hopefully something comes up.

  9. #7250

    Anna from AS

    For all of you mongers out there who have seen her since I broke the news on her a month ago, you better hurry, time is running out!

    BTW, You're welcome!

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1861861

    PHFJ Out!

  10. #7249

    The scammers are out in Droves

    I can't believe how OBVIOUS they are!! Such scammers. Look at the grammar and the typos and the absurd syntax. You can almost hear the accent when you read the ad. LMAO!

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...n/672666305902

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...l/913481718249

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...y/562682917812

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...l/979651820250

    These are just a few. Its like every other ad is fake. I'm sticking with my regular rotation. Cheers! SMF1234.

  11. #7248

    Acquiring my next target

    Hi,

    I don't recall seeing anything on this provider, but at 436 and I4 that places her right in my stomping grounds.

    Anyone know if she's legit?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...983/4072419195
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c6c644b82a1b3712a1267382a62ea7a5_f.jpg‎   aa376bbc7ed2e73e1c33e92fd752bc8e_f.jpg‎  

  12. #7247
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Nice girl, she is a very occasional qv back up for me when plans fall thru. Safe locale in a modest neighborhood.

    PG.
    Last ad's not there anymore and there are a few Lola's when I look that up. Got an updated ad or can you say what this Lola looks like?

  13. #7246

    Seriously??

    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    This Escort comes with a delicious Spaghetti Dinner and provides a Montes2 type van to ride around in.

    Grain 56.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/52237238/
    LOL. Seriously? She comes with food and the van is where the deed is done?? Cheers! SMF1234.

  14. #7245

    Is she worth it

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...959/8135086372 so dam thick.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails da17c59c75dfbb58c1cbf3d50f9c9eb4_f.jpg‎   8c4f039b5b6ef0ea7a2e6d460360ade5_f.jpg‎  

  15. #7244

    Not any better unfortunately

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMouse34  [View Original Post]
    I was told that she used be in Orlando. Wondering if anyone can provide some info on her.
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMouse34  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, but now the link is dead, a great example of the benefits of archiving a link when you post it on the board, including her name wouldn't hurt either. Smaller issue, but it appears the ad was for Palm Bay. If you find a live link, maybe check the Brevard board for info too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape