The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 618 of 920 FirstFirst ... 118 518 568 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 668 718 ... LastLast
Results 9,256 to 9,270 of 13800
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4545

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmPinoy  [View Original Post]
    For anyone else waiting for Apple / Cartoon / Carly to return, I'm here to inform you guys that girl has been blacklisted she will never be back to Chicago. There's just one too many things lose up there.
    Blacklisted by who? Who are you dude and why are you always shilling for the bunny site? Also, STFU about who is allowed and who is not allowed in our city. You sound like a trafficker.

  2. #4544
    Quote Originally Posted by DomCorazon  [View Original Post]
    Same nina that was horrible at Wisteria? Ugly face and on her phone the whole time. I thought apple was coming back this month.
    Nothing ugly, was never on the phone, and was not horrible in any way so not sure if the same person you refer to. Only downer for me, and it's very minor at that, but I'm not a big fan of bolt-ons.

  3. #4543

    WeChat

    Hey can anyone help me get my wechat back? I need to put in a phone number of a user then I guess they verify. DM me of course.

  4. #4542

    Apple aka Cartoon or Carly

    Quote Originally Posted by DomCorazon  [View Original Post]
    Same nina that was horrible at Wisteria? Ugly face and on her phone the whole time. I thought apple was coming back this month.
    For anyone else waiting for Apple / Cartoon / Carly to return, I'm here to inform you guys that girl has been blacklisted she will never be back to Chicago. There's just one too many things lose up there.

  5. #4541

    Juicy baby

    My first report in sometime. I should have gone hh since this felt uninspired and rushed. Not the same as pics but that is a given. Cute face nice rack however the ass lacks any curves. Hope I have better luck next time. Save your time on this one. BTW, not in Skokie.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/sko...scorts/1594062

  6. #4540

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjohns  [View Original Post]
    Nina. Nice girl, says she'll be here for the month. Very accommodating.
    Same nina that was horrible at Wisteria? Ugly face and on her phone the whole time. I thought apple was coming back this month.

  7. #4539

    Short & Sweet

    Nina. Nice girl, says she'll be here for the month. Very accommodating.

  8. #4538
    Anyone see Llana, Emma, or Pinky off off tryst? I also just noticed that the thread title is has an L at the end not a!, and it been bugging the shit out me ever since.

  9. #4537

    Yeah, but

    DAMN SHE FINE!
    Your chances of seeing the woman in the images is about as good as your chances of willing the Powerball when the pot's around half a billion dollars.

    If you TOFTT and I'm wrong, I'll happily admit as much.

  10. #4536
    [QUOTE]=Hroger Healey;4856843][QUOTE=NiteWolf;4856331]Do you have link or pics of Jayda? QUOTEhttp://<div class="bbcode_container"...</div> </div>.

    DAMN SHE FINE!

  11. #4535
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Legit?

    [QUOTE=HrogerHealey;4856843]
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteWolf  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm this is legit? Rate is higher than average but multi pops might be worth it if it is legit?

    Stay safe.

  12. #4534
    [QUOTE=NiteWolf;4856331]Do you have link or pics of Jayda?[/QUOTEhttps://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1851874

  13. #4533

    Coco

    Hey,

    I was wondering if Coco is currently active anywhere right now or if she's currently out of rotation?

  14. #4532
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmPinoy  [View Original Post]
    Wow. This one is pretty sexy.
    Do you have link or pics of Jayda?

  15. #4531

    Compare

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmPinoy  [View Original Post]
    Wow. This one is pretty sexy.
    How does she compare to Carly?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape