Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,951 to 25,965 of 41299
-
07-06-20 06:06 #15349Senior Member

Posts: 560A date with Ariel, Miss Red
I'm sure she's been reviewed at some point, but here's mine.
Went and saw Ariel the other day for her $1 hhr special. Communication was all through text was a little slow at times but decent. After a stop at the store for hats arrived at hotel and waited 10 min for room number. Got to room and was pleasantly surprised, cute girl nice body beautiful hair. Very sweet offered me a cold water as she got organized for playtime. Was given 2 rules, NO FIV or Greek. Started with a CBJ then flipped her to see if she was clean enough for some DATY, proceeded to lick her love hole and the forbidden hole till she asked me to fuck her. Started in mish till I need a break and some time on her tiny titties. She has very sweet nipples to suck, ended up back down at tge lunch box for a bit. Rolled her to doggy and gave her all I had till I filled the hat. Clean up and small talk and a special number and I was gone.
I will probably repeat as she was very laid back, CBJ was a turn off, but she did get me all in.
-
07-06-20 02:43 #15348Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Kendall
I saw her and I did not post a positive review. To each of his or her own, but I felt the pics were definitely embellished (filtered a whole lot). She looked old, skinny (crack type), she rushed, complained- well, you get the pic.
Originally Posted by AMilleo16
[View Original Post]
I didn't want to question other reviews because I feel like beauty, and everything else in between, is in the eye of the beholder. Personally, based on my own experience, I'll NEVER see her again, unless something drastically changes.
-
07-05-20 21:15 #15347Senior Member

Posts: 37Can you PM me the full number.
Originally Posted by JBird76
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-20 19:40 #15346Senior Member

Posts: 286Ashley UTR
I had an awesome date with this young lady. I wanted to keep her to myself if I can afford to; but I know that she needs help, so I'm passing this gem along, as Jbird has done; and thank you for info Jbird.
Originally Posted by JBird76
[View Original Post]
She use to post her ads on STG, however for her safety she is UTR now. Date was at her place, hotel that's clean. I opted for HHR, but she's not a clock watcher, however she stated that often to much guys are taking advantage of this. Started with her being sexy on the bed with herself, nice BBBJ (no CIM). Cover went on, four familiar positions, with her favorite is K9; but I think she changed that favorite after our timely orgasm I'm mesh. She is no dead fish, and really gets into it, talking dirty, the looks and eye contact etc. Beautiful face, booty, perky tits, and bald clean fresh smelling kitty, I went down there to look around, she was yearning for it bit I don't do DATY. Big bonus for me is discovering what she did after the deed. She took a shower gentlemen; how often do you see that happening with providers.
She does expect roses to be place on the counter at start, but doesn't check until later. Again, it's hard for me to have to share her. Please treat her right, I want to keep her with us for awhile.
You can HMU or Jbird for contact number. Stay safe, SXY.
-
07-05-20 19:38 #15345Senior Member

Posts: 433More helpful hints.
Good list! Agree with the addenda of others as well. Once in a blue moon you will see just "Jacksonville" listed as the location of a legitimate provider, but most local providers list a general area of town.
Originally Posted by TailBlazing
[View Original Post]
A few other tells: they list an age & marital status in the head or introductory paragraph. Actual providers don't do that.
She says she is homeless. Really? I have seen this a lot lately. What the hell kind of predatory scumbags do these scammers think read STG ads that they think will be enticed? Seriously?
Most troubling: does it work? Are they on to something? Jeez.
We have all seen ads from actual providers saying they need help paying for their room, paying bills, etc. And we all know many providers really are essentially homeless & slinging pussy is the only thing keeping them in that cheap motel room. But I dont think I have ever seen a legit provider advertise homelessness.
-
07-05-20 18:33 #15344Senior Member

Posts: 1170About the president's girl Lewinski
I tried to set something up but she struck me to be the typical provider that you'll have a hard time trying to schedule with so I stopped pursuing. She does look familiar though; reminds me of a gal who was on boi pretty bad. Well, aren't many of them!? But she seemed to be a more severe case.
Originally Posted by TallBear
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-20 18:30 #15343Senior Member

Posts: 653Tbh
The fake ones are pretty obvious if she is way too damn attractive and suggest to contact her via email most of the time she is fake. If in her ad she says she is a horny wife etc they are tell tale signs of being fake. The ones asking for deposit are a hit more miss but honestly never hand cash before the deed is done.
Originally Posted by MConstrictor2
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-20 17:42 #15342Banned Member

Posts: 658Jacksonville Girl
The following sweetie just advertised infamous Polk Co and Tampa area. Last post was in your area. Anyone have intel on her there or Space Coast area?
https://lakeland.skipthegames.com/fe...l/061471903097
PM please.
Mac Out.
-
07-05-20 17:02 #15341Regular Member

Posts: 5Kendall
So I was debating on posting a review or not, but for some reason all I've seen are positive reviews. So now I have to post my experience.
Like I said I saw positive reviews, and the original one I was going to visit ended up having to reschedule to later and I had a tight time frame so I said no. Then decided to call Kendall I thought well the reviews were positive so let's see how it goes.
Comms were easy I called she said she could meet now. Sent the address and I was there in 15 min. I'll start off with her pics are very generous. She looked I dunno what other word to use other than ragged where she looked very clean and done up in her pics. I guess I'll just say maybe a 5 in person and a 7 in her pics. Then Quick le check. Then she gets undressed and I didn't see any sores, but she was slurring her words heavily so I don't know. She started with a BBBJ that lasted 15 sec tried to put the coat on while I wasn't even hard. Then gets in doggie position. And immediately I smell this god awful smell. Shortly after I say I'm sorry I can't and got dressed. It literally almost made me sick. I wish I would of taken some of my money back as it was laying on the dresser, but at that point I just wanted to leave.
Like I've said all I've seen are mostly positive comments so I just wanted to do the service of posting my experience to hopefully save someone else from what I experienced.
-
07-05-20 15:45 #15340Senior Member

Posts: 433That is her.
Yes. She has been posting for awhile.
Originally Posted by GhostDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-20 14:41 #15339Senior Member

Posts: 1484Caitilynn and Cherri
Two street girls together asking Las Vegas prices. Why not, someone will cough up the dough.
https://sarasota.skipthegames.com/fe...a/667522737531
-
07-05-20 12:32 #15338Senior Member

Posts: 224We need to make a list of ongoing FAKES
We can help each other with an ongoing FAKE ads, like the midget who is everywhere. It would especially help the newbies here. And help me just a little with the tricky ones. I totally agree with the others on the don't do's <except the phone numbers that are from Florida. .
-
07-05-20 09:35 #15337Senior Member

Posts: 299Is this her?
For whatever reason, EF is down and out. I found this one though.
Originally Posted by TallBear
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/522115573657
Is this the Lucious Lewinski you speak of?
-
07-05-20 09:18 #15336Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 141Kendall
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/047343501198
Had a good visit with Kendall at a nice hotel off of Baymeadows (not one of the known drug infested motels). She was very sweet and accommodating. Very easy to talk to. Small petite body. No sores or signs of use, was lucid. BBBJ and cfs for 120 for hh. Will repeat.
-
07-04-20 23:23 #15335Senior Member

Posts: 433"Lucious Lewinski"
That is how she spells it in her STG ad but it must be spelled differently here. I would've bet my left nut I had seen several mentions of this redhead before but I am not finding a thing. How many different ways can you spell "Lewinski", seriously? I must be getting too old for this shit. Can anyone review or recommend?












Reply With Quote




