Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,756 to 13,770 of 26928
-
07-07-20 19:57 #13173Senior Member

Posts: 572I never seen her, but I know she can deliver. Enjoys what she does. She used to service Bolingbrook & Joilet area. Same photos from a year or two ago.
Originally Posted by BduBange
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 17:25 #13172Senior Member

Posts: 81Anybody seen Rose? Willowbrook?
Search but didn't find anything. Anybody got any feedback?
Thanks!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52450937/
-
07-07-20 10:22 #13171Senior Member

Posts: 808Long time
She's been working for a while she used to work BP and actually responded to me on a CL ad I posted a while back.
Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 00:38 #13170Senior Member

Posts: 452Are non-members able to browse p411 listings still? How do you even find their profiles anymore.
Originally Posted by TheBlackDot
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 19:58 #13169Senior Member

Posts: 216Yes, that's what "upscale" providers do, crack open a thesaurus with some theme when creating their website so they can justify their inflated rates like we're ordering off a menu at a restaurant in the French Riviera. The price tiers are probably semi-GFE / full GFE / anal or full GFE / anal / BBFS.
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 17:53 #13168Senior Member

Posts: 692Caribbean Koco
OMFG, I think I could be in love. Lust anyway.
Originally Posted by TatGram
[View Original Post]
I am confused by her rates. If ya could, help us out with what the deal is.
-
07-06-20 17:49 #13167Senior Member

Posts: 274Joliet section is dead.
Originally Posted by Thor289
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 17:00 #13166Senior Member

Posts: 692Georgina
Sorry, I had not seen your post until now. Georgina is absolutely fabulous with a great GFE service and those fantastic jugs that she knows are my reason for being there.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
The only reason I haven't seen her for awhile is that she has reverse nipples. When I am in Titty-Face Heaven, I like to have something to latch onto, even if gently. But I am seeing Georgina again this week as a present to myself. I have a review somewhere in here.
-
07-06-20 15:35 #13165Senior Member

Posts: 37Need some info on Anna (instagram: at anna_dream_girl)
Anybody seen her before?
https://preferred411.com/P334127
At anna_dream_girl = Instagram.
Can't find much on either one of her phone numbers. Does she do MSOG? Greek? BBBJ? GFE overall?
-
07-06-20 12:55 #13164Regular Member

Posts: 1Caribbean Koco
https://www.iamkocochanel.com/
Very real, same girl as in the pics. Huge tits, nice ass, great BBBJ and CIM finish. She knows how to dance and put on a show.
-
07-06-20 09:33 #13163Senior Member

Posts: 228How are they getting new girls? Given travel restrictions and all the other covid-related issues, where are they coming from?
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-20 21:47 #13162Senior Member

Posts: 75Joliet
Hey bud, there's a Joliet section you can check out. There should be a few on there for you.
Originally Posted by DirtyCopper
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-20 13:03 #13161Senior Member

Posts: 274Any info on girls in the Joliet area
I'm going to be in the Joliet area, actually driving back and forth between there and LaSalle / Peru, all this week. I'm a truck driver so trucker friendly is a plus but could get a motel somewhere for outcall if needed.
I prefer the spinner type, race doesn't matter.
Thanks in advance. If you're going to be in the Springfield area let me know and I can probably give you some info on local providers there.
-
07-05-20 07:40 #13160Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone who knows Ruby in chicago chaintown?
I receieve a message from" www.callgirlx.com/info/1258956345810358272" that there are new girl in chinatown, anyone knows her? Is she real? Any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks.
-
07-04-20 17:36 #13159Senior Member

Posts: 48So basically fake pic 😂 am not surprised though.
Originally Posted by BigWaffle
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






