Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 10354
-
07-06-20 18:49 #4144Banned Member

Posts: 606304 numbers
304 numbers are popular with providers as it's a nod to the word 'hoe'=304 this is also a great search value certain social media platforms when looking for providers groups and circles they hang in.
Originally Posted by Jimmer76
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 18:47 #4143Banned Member

Posts: 606Fake
That ad is fake af. How can you not tell?
Originally Posted by SportingWood
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 17:35 #4142Senior Member

Posts: 482Hmmm
It gives me pause when all her images are so heavily filtered.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 17:21 #4141Senior Member

Posts: 1030Definitely a looker
I'm also curious about this one. I think I read a review about her from someone but don't remember who wrote it or if it was a positive experience. Based on the pics in the ad I would think there would be lots of chatter about her if she is legit.
Originally Posted by DaytonaJimJim
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 16:32 #4140Senior Member

Posts: 468Becca
Start with post 4104 . Reviews are mixed.
Originally Posted by DaytonaJimJim
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 14:02 #4139Regular Member

Posts: 21Real or not?
Any info on Alina? Looks good and I have a thing for mature, well kept https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...e/839708763288 Thanks.
-
07-06-20 12:25 #4138Senior Member

Posts: 103Blonde I'd like to see. Any reviews
Blonde I'd like to see. Any reviews.
https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...d/178082478840
-
07-06-20 11:52 #4137Senior Member

Posts: 336304 numbers
Anything in this area that begins with area code 304 is ALWAYS a scam!! 304 is West Virginia, but its seems more than half the scammers out their have a 304 area code.
Originally Posted by DaytonaJimJim
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 00:15 #4136Senior Member

Posts: 103Doubtful but wishes.
I doubt this one is real but man do I wish it was. STG has gotten so bad lately, it like 90% of the adds are scams its sad.
She's hot.
https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...o/700936518280
-
07-05-20 20:35 #4135Senior Member

Posts: 941I will see a girl on eros then google or binge her number and always ask for verify photos.
Originally Posted by Jimmer76
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-20 11:39 #4134Senior Member

Posts: 1112GROSS! Nasty! Don't waste your time or money!
Originally Posted by Stardust1954
[View Original Post]
T-Man.
-
07-04-20 15:10 #4133Senior Member

Posts: 327Eros Rates
I've had experience with a couple of Eros girls. I questioned both of the girls about their rates and they essentially said the same thing -"Oh, those are my Eros rates. What did you have in mind?
Apparently, some of the girls advertise elsewhere at a lower rate but give Eros a try at much higher rates and hope they get lucky. Certainly it's worth discussing rates with the girl.
Originally Posted by ShadowNight312
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-20 14:58 #4132Senior Member

Posts: 468Sable
She is a Daytona landmark. Sent you pm on this.
Originally Posted by Stardust1954
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-20 12:42 #4131Banned Member

Posts: 608Info?
Yes; there is plenty of info about her.
Originally Posted by Stardust1954
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-20 12:00 #4130Senior Member

Posts: 35Any info
Can anyone report on this ad?
https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...t/353611903700










Reply With Quote



