Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,851 to 8,865 of 13318
-
07-06-20 12:18 #4468Regular Member

Posts: 22Hailey- in Anderson
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/471824013652
I just saw her again, and I seen her few times before.
She's real. Piics are her. Yeas "Everything" is on the menu, greek, tight ass. Cim but not swallow.
She did ghosted me once, but that's common in this hobby. She is a bit quite, But takes directions well, get the job done.
I'll see her again.
-
07-05-20 13:25 #4467Senior Member

Posts: 450Oops
Sorry. Was 1. 25 for hhr.
Originally Posted by MarkUser
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-20 10:09 #4466Senior Member

Posts: 447Time and damage?
Any detail? It's only an hour for me. . . .
Originally Posted by Outlaw44
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-20 22:47 #4465Senior Member

Posts: 450Saw this one
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/197503327161
She is a bit of a drive for me, but at least she did respond, and was talkative on my drive up. Hosted in a private residence. Played some "adult entertainment" on her laptop. Met me at the door in a tight fitting short dress. Very receptive to DATY. I might see her again. Only hold back for me is the 90 minute or so drive.
-
07-04-20 20:15 #4464Senior Member

Posts: 51Thank you for the intel, the first ones ad is still there but the second one has been taken down, was that the tick one who enjoys BDSM and was just recently reviewed? And I thought I remember reading that the first one was a scam, when I first moved here, I could be wrong, LOL.
Originally Posted by DiggingDeep
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-20 17:30 #4463Senior Member

Posts: 4503 attempts
But I've tried 3 different times to see her. Not very good to me.
Originally Posted by Powell
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-20 17:24 #4462Senior Member

Posts: 66I get it
Sorry to hear that. I know she is slow but she did state after 1 am was best, haven't tried. I am in no hurry being single and all. She is not the best but am sure you would be happy with her. Honest, she wore my ass out.
Originally Posted by Outlaw44
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-20 15:54 #4461Senior Member

Posts: 75I had seen Destiny. Last link
Posted my review on Spartanburg forum. I had great time!
Originally Posted by Outlaw44
[View Original Post]
Getting appointment or communication as a whole is the difficult part.
-
07-04-20 15:00 #4460Senior Member

Posts: 156The biggest problem I've had in this hobby is lack of communication. It doesn't matter if it's Eros, StG, or Tryst. I've sent women well written, discreet, and polite texts and never got a reply. I've even had women text me back over a week later with just a "hey".
Originally Posted by DarkKnight22
[View Original Post]
I sent one if the "top" reviewed women in Eros an email because I saw she was coming to Greenville in two weeks. She never responded to my email until literally one hour before the appointment time I had requested. I wasn't even expecting it, so obviously I made other plans. Then she was very rude about it. Blatantly disrespectful of my time.
It seems like most of them just need money for their daily expenses and / or their pill fix, and it's whoever calls first gets it. Then they're done till they need money again.
Like I said, this applies to the $300+/ hr ones too. Horrible communication seems to be the norm. They don't treat this like a job, so professionalism isn't on their mind. There's always another guy ready to hand his money over, so they don't care.
-
07-04-20 10:24 #4459Senior Member

Posts: 244What gives
I don't understand why post ads if you are not going to respond? Made two attempts to contact these two before 8 am, and still no response.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/955040191384
-
07-04-20 10:06 #4458Senior Member

Posts: 450Review
Because of your review, I tried to see her again. Far as I'm concerned, that was strike 3 for her.
Originally Posted by Powell
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-20 09:53 #4457Regular Member

Posts: 18Cali
It's a little late from my visit but oh well. Last Sunday I went to see Cali, she had been reviewed before a couple weeks ago I believe. Met her at an above average hotel. She shares a room with another girl at that girl was working when I got there so we both just sat outside and talked. She seems like a down to earth girl, very sweet and nice personality. She is the girl from her pics, although they seem to be a few years old (as always). So when we get to the room, she says she's going to hop in the shower real quick which was nice of her and that I could get comfortable. Now I know I said she shares a room with another girl and that she was working when I got there, but in the room there are two different beds, so I picked the one that looked clean and made up and that didn't look like someone just got pounded on LOL. Now when it came time to the fun stuff, everything is covered. The BJ was average if that, along with everything else. The only complaint I have with the visit is that despite having a shower, she did have a smell of shit lingering. If desperate for something I would repeat, only because she was nice. But be safe out there.
-
07-04-20 08:53 #4456Senior Member

Posts: 66The second one I did a review yesterday. The others had the same thing happen.
Originally Posted by Outlaw44
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-20 08:22 #4455Senior Member

Posts: 450Another luckless night.
What is it with these women? They either don't respond, or take over an hour to respond.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/546338796623 contacted, 5 minutes later she posted, but no response.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/537790978646 claims she was asleep, then a 90 minute shower.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...u/239534488047 no reply.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/443869163854 also no reply.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/884494321529 yup, no reply.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...0/598637227023 another hour long shower.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/611296680103 claims she fell asleep after she replied back.
Seriously, sometimes I do wonder if these girls want to make money.
-
07-04-20 05:03 #4454Senior Member

Posts: 687Jordon / Sky
I've dated Jordon maybe 8-10 times in the last 2 years or so. First in Gville, then in Columbia and once while I was in Charleston. She's all woman with a nice body, but she is lacking in the face department. I've always received good service from her, and always with a good attitude. Looks like she's added a few pounds and it looks good on her. She's not into kissing but I always received a BBBJ, and BBFS even though her ad says she doesn't. We tried anal once but she couldn't handle. As always YMMV.
Originally Posted by DiggingDeep
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





