Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 592 of 888 FirstFirst ... 92 492 542 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 642 692 ... LastLast
Results 8,866 to 8,880 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4453
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefLove  [View Original Post]
    This isn't as much of a review as it is a iso. I just got back home after 3 months of being out of town for work down in Texas, finally getting sometime at home, haven't had the time or necessity to keep up to date on what has been happening in my home town. I have only been in the area 7 months and been away for 3 of them, LOL. Are there any recommendations on anyone I should hang out with or see lately, especially with everything going on? I am just in major need of a nice relaxing night. Or if anyone can point me towards a good starting point and I can go from there, any help would be appreciated. I hope everyone has a good 4th of July and stays safe!
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/473157796391

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/557601558509

    If you can get in touch with and work out details with number one she is really hot. But difficult to schedule. Number two is a lot of fun and very reliable. Be kind to her. Good luck. Chef j.

  2. #4452
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabyte40  [View Original Post]
    I agree, the pics of her body are intriguing. But something about the long face makes me think she's a boy-toy or shemale. It's hard to tell, not sure about this one.

    GB40.
    Some women should just walk around naked at all times so we know they are females. There are a few out there with some serious manface going on.

  3. #4451

    Exit 40

    Any info on this one guys?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/star-light-star-brighti-wish-y/147518795074

  4. #4450

    Good evening everyone!

    This isn't as much of a review as it is a iso. I just got back home after 3 months of being out of town for work down in Texas, finally getting sometime at home, haven't had the time or necessity to keep up to date on what has been happening in my home town. I have only been in the area 7 months and been away for 3 of them, LOL. Are there any recommendations on anyone I should hang out with or see lately, especially with everything going on? I am just in major need of a nice relaxing night. Or if anyone can point me towards a good starting point and I can go from there, any help would be appreciated. I hope everyone has a good 4th of July and stays safe!

  5. #4449

    Finally found it

    https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...s/874305660730

    Ok so this is the one. $$ for a hour and more then worth it. Well repeat weekly if I can stand it. This girl well out last you no matter what. First let me start with the bad which is really no big deal. She is most active from about 1 am to 7 am. Second, all you ass guys no anal. Third, slow to respond. Saying that she is busy but if you wait grasshopper it well be worth it. Now to the good stuff. We started off just talking, I kinda want to know a little and feel out the person plus she came to me. It well be easier for those that go to her, anyway she was honest and to the point. I found she was real and really really like what she was doing. We started off BBBJ which was pretty good with side action. Then, (to save time on post) many many positions. This is where I got wore out. Being 60 and all. Finish with cim and man does she know how to drain a hose. At this time I was more then satisfied, last time I felt this good was with Desire, some well remember her. This one is a lot like her. I went over to my bathroom to clean up and she said: your not done. Round 2? How many times has a provider offer this. Never. Anyway last time I came twice in a hour was. Well never mind. Now in her words not mind. The freakier the better. All I ask is don't mess this up. If you see her treat her nice. Took a long long time to find this one. She was on time, clean, no demons I could see, more then welling to do what ever was needed and happy to do it. She is not a porn model but looks are ok. There is another review of her on here and if you tried and fail to get her the reason was she had her phone stolen which I believe her. Anyway guys this is the real deal. Really Really nice girl that likes her job so please treat her right, don't want this one getting away.

  6. #4448

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPanther  [View Original Post]
    Greetings everyone!

    The provider in question has been in our area before although her name then was Jordan. I didn't do the search but if memory serves she's been reviewed before by a member or two from our forum. She's for real and I found her Facebook page about 8 months or so ago and she's had a baby within the last two years I believe. I think she's either from the Asheville or Hendersonville area and yes she does have a unique look.
    I was wrong about the age of her little girl and she's either 7 or 8 years old now.

  7. #4447
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabyte40  [View Original Post]
    I agree, the pics of her body are intriguing. But something about the long face makes me think she's a boy-toy or shemale. It's hard to tell, not sure about this one.

    GB40.
    Greetings everyone!

    The provider in question has been in our area before although her name then was Jordan. I didn't do the search but if memory serves she's been reviewed before by a member or two from our forum. She's for real and I found her Facebook page about 8 months or so ago and she's had a baby within the last two years I believe. I think she's either from the Asheville or Hendersonville area and yes she does have a unique look.

  8. #4446

    Fake pics and scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyMinuteMan  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/841738677029

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...w/583692350474

    These 2 claim to be in Seneca. Their ads typically show up within minutes of each other. Texting both gets similar responses. I'd bet they're not real.

    This one says she's local to Clemson, but requires a deposit.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/398912470446
    First two are part of the auto-posts that happen on 15 m intervals. There used to be about 5 variants with a couple of different phone numbers but they all lead back to the same girl that is not in any of these photos. See posts 6,9,12,13,19,20 in my Fake / old pics blog. Several have seen her and regretted it.

    Last one is a known scammer. See post 14 in my Scammers user blog. There are also a few reports on her here but I don't know how you'd find them.

  9. #4445

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/861947416879

    Anyone have any info? Pics show a tight body but kinda masculine face. Idk?
    I agree, the pics of her body are intriguing. But something about the long face makes me think she's a boy-toy or shemale. It's hard to tell, not sure about this one.

    GB40.

  10. #4444

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor52  [View Original Post]
    See post#4417.
    Thank you, didn't see that one at first.

  11. #4443

    No luck in southern upstate

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/841738677029

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...w/583692350474

    These 2 claim to be in Seneca. Their ads typically show up within minutes of each other. Texting both gets similar responses. I'd bet they're not real.

    This one says she's local to Clemson, but requires a deposit.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/398912470446

  12. #4442

    Pickens are slim

    Just saw this one. Nothing else for 3 days of trying and she was the first to set up appointment. She is the girl in photos, She is pretty tall and looks are ok nothing great. 1 hour my house was $. 5 which I was ok with. Talked a little about what I wanted only to find she did hardly anything on her page. So BBBJ and just sex and the I finished in her mouth. She complained it was taking to long and she needed to be some where at 10. Well not repeat but since she was the only real one out there what the hell. Not sure what is going on but all I get are web sites and I need a deposit first. https://greenville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/spartanburg-sexy-amazon-thick/345071841930

  13. #4441

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by Shagalicious  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a couple of years ago a couple of times. Just curious how she was looking nowadays. Her service has always been top notch.
    See post#4417.

  14. #4440

  15. #4439

    Skyl / Jordan

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/861947416879

    Anyone have any info? Pics show a tight body but kinda masculine face. Idk?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape