Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,756 to 13,770 of 26922
-
07-06-20 17:49 #13167Senior Member

Posts: 274Joliet section is dead.
Originally Posted by Thor289
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 17:00 #13166Senior Member

Posts: 692Georgina
Sorry, I had not seen your post until now. Georgina is absolutely fabulous with a great GFE service and those fantastic jugs that she knows are my reason for being there.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
The only reason I haven't seen her for awhile is that she has reverse nipples. When I am in Titty-Face Heaven, I like to have something to latch onto, even if gently. But I am seeing Georgina again this week as a present to myself. I have a review somewhere in here.
-
07-06-20 15:35 #13165Senior Member

Posts: 37Need some info on Anna (instagram: at anna_dream_girl)
Anybody seen her before?
https://preferred411.com/P334127
At anna_dream_girl = Instagram.
Can't find much on either one of her phone numbers. Does she do MSOG? Greek? BBBJ? GFE overall?
-
07-06-20 12:55 #13164Regular Member

Posts: 1Caribbean Koco
https://www.iamkocochanel.com/
Very real, same girl as in the pics. Huge tits, nice ass, great BBBJ and CIM finish. She knows how to dance and put on a show.
-
07-06-20 09:33 #13163Senior Member

Posts: 228How are they getting new girls? Given travel restrictions and all the other covid-related issues, where are they coming from?
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-20 21:47 #13162Senior Member

Posts: 75Joliet
Hey bud, there's a Joliet section you can check out. There should be a few on there for you.
Originally Posted by DirtyCopper
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-20 13:03 #13161Senior Member

Posts: 274Any info on girls in the Joliet area
I'm going to be in the Joliet area, actually driving back and forth between there and LaSalle / Peru, all this week. I'm a truck driver so trucker friendly is a plus but could get a motel somewhere for outcall if needed.
I prefer the spinner type, race doesn't matter.
Thanks in advance. If you're going to be in the Springfield area let me know and I can probably give you some info on local providers there.
-
07-05-20 07:40 #13160Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone who knows Ruby in chicago chaintown?
I receieve a message from" www.callgirlx.com/info/1258956345810358272" that there are new girl in chinatown, anyone knows her? Is she real? Any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks.
-
07-04-20 17:36 #13159Senior Member

Posts: 48So basically fake pic 😂 am not surprised though.
Originally Posted by BigWaffle
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-20 15:51 #13158Senior Member

Posts: 214Kalani
I have a report on this one, "kalani": https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...589/8157512509.
She is real and she is the girl in the pics, but the pics in the ad are heavily, heavily filtered and doctored, and many are probably several years old. She looks more like 33 than 23, and a rough 33 at that. Big girl with lots of loose skin, like maybe she was huge before and lost some weight, maybe the result of being prego. I did a 15 minute quick visit for a benjamin, and she was rushing me on time like 5 minutes into the action (typical covered action, but she doesn't ride). Also her demeanor was a little strange, probably on some drugs. I would advise passing on this one gents.
-
07-04-20 00:36 #13157Regular Member

Posts: 1Dm
Would you please share her details I would like to make a donation to her.
Originally Posted by GSpotPhun
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-20 17:11 #13156Regular Member

Posts: 10Doctor?
I have seen Bonnie a few times when she was by Ashland on Wilson apartment. Now she's by like uptown and it's so hard to park there anyway. I've seen her a couple times in that new apartment and she seems OK my only problem with her is that the timing sometimes sucks as in she takes her sweet time after we agree on a time plus her dog which is a beautiful dog sometimes is around with the open door in the bedroom which is a little weird for me other than that she's a great BBBJ provider. You have to go to the doctor because you think you caught something? I Kinda don't understand what you were getting at.
Originally Posted by ZckBrc
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-20 09:13 #13155Senior Member

Posts: 663Bonnie
I saw the famous Bonnie. Not an awful experience but not what I was hoping for. Has anyone else seen her? Could you please message me about your experience? It's about a week later. And I have felt better in my life. I have a feeling that I might be headed to the doctor. Any information is appreciated.
-
07-03-20 05:47 #13154Senior Member

Posts: 179Sage
I never met Bebe; her prices just always seemed high for her looks. I did see Sage years ago; she was fairly big and soft then, sort of the Pillsbury doughboy experience and it appears she's gained more weight. But she's good for her BBBJ and was friendly. Sage is an experienced courtesan and can accommodate all kinds of interests. She used to organize all kinds of unique experiences: gang bangs with multiple girls, "mystery girl", where you'd be blindfolded, one of her friends would come in and do you and you never knew who it was. Best was her and a friend, where you stayed in one room; she'd do you, then leave and her friend would come in and do you again. Point being, she's creative and open to all kinds of interests.
Originally Posted by GaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-20 05:34 #13153Senior Member

Posts: 179Rachelina
I agree with both posters. Rachelina is great; friendly, sexy with a great body. I saw her late last year, and many times before; she travels to Chicago regularly. I've had sex with her, but mostly just enjoyed her bbbjcimsw. She's one of the great masters at it. Highly recommend this lady.
Originally Posted by PhillipK1
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





