Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9920
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelFreak  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info if she is still around?
    I last saw her towards the end of May. I recall another member on here posting a few weeks back that he got COVID and saw her (before he knew he had it of course), so possible she got sick and is out because of that. I was lucky and saw her the same week as him, probably right before he did, so I didn't get sick. Made me think twice about hobbying for a while tho. You never know who these girls are seeing and people could have the virus and spread it without even knowing it.

  2. #9919

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by AzBadger7  [View Original Post]
    Met up with this one and her friend for the two girl special and some of my thoughts about it. I was expecting small and skinny, but she was a little too bony for me. Definitely hopped up on something (meth) because she was talking a mile a minute and making no sense. Friend is actually pretty cute and wouldn't mind seeing her one on one. Not much of a 3-way: took turns with BBBJ which was ok but nothing special and then took turns in doggy. I'd caution to watch your wallet with these two. As I was in doggy with Brittany, the friend was off the bed behind me out of my field of view and near my clothes. A little suspicious to me. Checked wallet to make sure nothing was missing but I made sure only to bring the donation cash, nothing more.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...917/3149008577
    I don't know about the third girl, but this squares with my experience.

  3. #9918

    The House

    Anyone ever been to The House, over off Capital Blvd? It is a Swinger party. Actually went there for a tour with my wife, but she changed her mind so we left when the party started. The only thing I got to see was a mature lady walk around naked. This was years ago, wonder if it is still active.

    https://iltephouse.com/dates

  4. #9917

    Xaj

    Quote Originally Posted by RedMountain  [View Original Post]
    Apologies guys if she's been reviewed a bunch of times. I am new to the Raleigh part of this site, as I'm from Fayetteville branching out.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/458262397834

    What is the read on this one? Worth the. 6?
    I am really into her body type and have had a few fun visits, BUT although she is willing to take Jr a variety of ways, she doesn't give proper attention to those two nuts that are always hanging around with him. I would wait until the menu opens back up.

  5. #9916

    Brittany

    Met up with this one and her friend for the two girl special and some of my thoughts about it. I was expecting small and skinny, but she was a little too bony for me. Definitely hopped up on something (meth) because she was talking a mile a minute and making no sense. Friend is actually pretty cute and wouldn't mind seeing her one on one. Not much of a 3-way: took turns with BBBJ which was ok but nothing special and then took turns in doggy. I'd caution to watch your wallet with these two. As I was in doggy with Brittany, the friend was off the bed behind me out of my field of view and near my clothes. A little suspicious to me. Checked wallet to make sure nothing was missing but I made sure only to bring the donation cash, nothing more.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...917/3149008577

  6. #9915
    Quote Originally Posted by Job70  [View Original Post]
    I had a great time with her while she was pregnant. Ask if she'll let you video for an upcharge.

    J.
    $10 extra to video is what she quoted me a month or so ago.

  7. #9914
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoastGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just reminding everyone about this nasty meth and crackhead thief. Disgusting teeth still ripping people off.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mas...n/490334629181
    Wow thanks for posting this, was about to TOFTT with her.

    Be safe fellas.

  8. #9913

    Thief is still at it

    Just reminding everyone about this nasty meth and crackhead thief. Disgusting teeth still ripping people off.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mas...n/490334629181
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TNDI5MDU0ZjRkYmQyNzljMzRlMTBiZjYxZGUwODY1YWZjZmI3MzY (1).jpg‎   TMTMwMTYyMzc5YTExZDI5ZjI4ZThmYTA1MzdmYjI1YmVjNDQ1MTc4 (1).jpg‎  

  9. #9912

    Amber. Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by JJCale  [View Original Post]
    Paid her a visit yesterday at 1. 125 an hr. Always saw the ad and decided to see if she was legit. She's real but I wouldn't recommend. She's about three times the size as her pics and tried to run me out early. Wouldn't not repeat.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mas...m/227537153035
    Thanks for the info, she was quick to text and seemed legit, I was planning to visit her today.

  10. #9911

    Janela

    Haven't posted in awhile. I had a dream where I went and saw Janela from BKS (also on Eros). She was similar to her pictures but without makeup caked on. Full menu and she was pleasant to talk to. I don't think I would repeat repeat overall just because I think for the price, you could find a better dream.

    PM seniors if you want any details

  11. #9910

    RE: Same Talented Mouth

    Quote Originally Posted by Job70  [View Original Post]
    I had a great time with her while she was pregnant. Ask if she'll let you video for an upcharge.

    J.
    As always YMMV. Seen her twice, both times were a little lackluster. If you really want a great BBBJ, go see Renae.

    Holydiver.

  12. #9909
    Senior Member


    Posts: 155

    Worth the QV

    I had a great time with her while she was pregnant. Ask if she'll let you video for an upcharge.

    J.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedMountain  [View Original Post]
    Apologies guys if she's been reviewed a bunch of times. I am new to the Raleigh part of this site, as I'm from Fayetteville branching out.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/458262397834

    What is the read on this one? Worth the. 6?

  13. #9908

    Anyone

    Quote Originally Posted by MilesDeeper  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? She goes by Donna I believe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/52099586/
    So no one has seen her or read reviews??

  14. #9907

    Amber

    Paid her a visit yesterday at 1. 125 an hr. Always saw the ad and decided to see if she was legit. She's real but I wouldn't recommend. She's about three times the size as her pics and tried to run me out early. Wouldn't not repeat.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mas...m/227537153035

  15. #9906

    Brittany

    I know this is late, but I saw a few responses to my original post, and I wanted to clarify.

    I saw Brittany first, back when she had just come back from visiting her uncle. From that point to where she is now, I've seen a sizable shift. I attributed that to demons, though I could have been wrong. I'm certain she's changed in the past few months, but I'll certainly accept YMMV, and she's not a bad provider overall, just not to my taste.

    Hope that clears everything up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape