Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,866 to 20,880 of 30790
-
07-03-20 22:03 #9925Senior Member

Posts: 77$10 extra to video is what she quoted me a month or so ago.
Originally Posted by Job70
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-20 21:10 #9924Regular Member

Posts: 10Wow thanks for posting this, was about to TOFTT with her.
Originally Posted by EastCoastGuy
[View Original Post]
Be safe fellas.
-
07-03-20 17:57 #9923Regular Member

Posts: 22Thief is still at it
Just reminding everyone about this nasty meth and crackhead thief. Disgusting teeth still ripping people off.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mas...n/490334629181
-
07-03-20 12:41 #9922Senior Member

Posts: 65Amber. Thanks
Thanks for the info, she was quick to text and seemed legit, I was planning to visit her today.
Originally Posted by JJCale
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-20 10:40 #9921Senior Member

Posts: 114Janela
Haven't posted in awhile. I had a dream where I went and saw Janela from BKS (also on Eros). She was similar to her pictures but without makeup caked on. Full menu and she was pleasant to talk to. I don't think I would repeat repeat overall just because I think for the price, you could find a better dream.
PM seniors if you want any details
-
07-03-20 10:20 #9920Senior Member

Posts: 284RE: Same Talented Mouth
As always YMMV. Seen her twice, both times were a little lackluster. If you really want a great BBBJ, go see Renae.
Originally Posted by Job70
[View Original Post]
Holydiver.
-
07-03-20 10:14 #9919Senior Member

Posts: 155Worth the QV
I had a great time with her while she was pregnant. Ask if she'll let you video for an upcharge.
J.
Originally Posted by RedMountain
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-20 09:34 #9918Senior Member

Posts: 122Anyone
So no one has seen her or read reviews??
Originally Posted by MilesDeeper
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-20 07:47 #9917Senior Member

Posts: 234Amber
Paid her a visit yesterday at 1. 125 an hr. Always saw the ad and decided to see if she was legit. She's real but I wouldn't recommend. She's about three times the size as her pics and tried to run me out early. Wouldn't not repeat.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mas...m/227537153035
-
07-03-20 03:30 #9916Senior Member

Posts: 109Brittany
I know this is late, but I saw a few responses to my original post, and I wanted to clarify.
I saw Brittany first, back when she had just come back from visiting her uncle. From that point to where she is now, I've seen a sizable shift. I attributed that to demons, though I could have been wrong. I'm certain she's changed in the past few months, but I'll certainly accept YMMV, and she's not a bad provider overall, just not to my taste.
Hope that clears everything up.
-
07-03-20 03:25 #9915Senior Member

Posts: 109Monica
Hi guys,
My first post was about this girl, and I wanted to remind everyone about it. She's changed the posting, but she overcharges and she provides awful service. YMMV.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/52328088/
-
07-03-20 03:09 #9914Senior Member

Posts: 373Thief too
She's the one that stole from me.
Originally Posted by CkWood29
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-20 01:56 #9913Senior Member

Posts: 228No touchy
If that's the case, she needs to tell people that BEFORE HAND! Ruined the whole visit.
Originally Posted by Leon3798
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-20 01:24 #9912Senior Member

Posts: 578Haze
She is really particular about her breasts. I've been seeing for years and we've become actual friends and she won't even let me touch them. Apparently somewhat hurt her really bad and it triggers her. Don't take that one personal my guy her boobs are a no go.
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 22:59 #9911Senior Member

Posts: 161And he's gone also.
Originally Posted by MegaWattMaker
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




