Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,371 to 17,385 of 40011
-
07-06-20 12:34 #22641Senior Member

Posts: 891Yes
Yes, everything about the ad was creepy. It also stated that FS was not available. I am guessing that FS is not available because the "Females" have a penis. LOL. So creepy. SaintChuck.
Originally Posted by PussyPoker
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 12:27 #22640Senior Member

Posts: 303Three numbers
Did you notice that the add has 3 different phone numbers and just look at the email. Email: wattygay@gmail.com.
Originally Posted by SaintChuck
[View Original Post]
I'm guessing lots of play any way you want or need it.
PP.
-
07-06-20 11:47 #22639Senior Member

Posts: 891First Place
I was going through the ad's on BP this morning and I came across a rather creepy ad. So far it is the creepiest ad of 2020. https://chicago.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs...h/9682075.html . SaintChuck.
-
07-06-20 10:48 #22638Senior Member

Posts: 34I too am looking for a friend invite.
Originally Posted by Jamz12
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 09:53 #22637Regular Member

Posts: 5Thanks! Downloaded and need a verification friend.
Originally Posted by PussyPoker
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-20 18:33 #22636Senior Member

Posts: 134Dirty
I am looking for any asian massage parlor, that takes it up a notch; especially BBJTCIM.
Anyone know of any. Orlando has been the only place where I have gotten that level of good time.
-
07-05-20 01:25 #22635Senior Member

Posts: 86Grand review
Not a fan of Amy. Very pushy a few times, but is pretty hot. Used to really enjoy it there but its almost always L1 and nothing more. Each of the staff has a specialty, PM for details.
Originally Posted by CumShooter6969
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-20 13:15 #22634Regular Member

Posts: 8Looking for Juju / Selena from SXL
Anyone know her contact info? Sxl was very relaxing and a great massage. I'm trying to contact juju did she move from SXL?
-
07-04-20 12:44 #22633Senior Member

Posts: 303+ 1000 wechat
We chat is awesome. I have met many girls on there. I use it a lot on Thailand and Phgilippines.
Originally Posted by SaintChuck
[View Original Post]
SC know's what he it talking about.
-
07-03-20 22:12 #22632Senior Member

Posts: 891Yes
Just get WeChat. Once you get WeChat and are comfortable using it, many new options can open up for you. I have met and slept with women that aren't spa workers, just regular Chinese women that I have met on WeChat. For the past year I have been sleeping with a married Chinese woman that lives near me. I met her on WeChat. SaintChuck.
Originally Posted by NiteWolf
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-20 21:47 #22631Banned Member

Posts: 586Been seeing mine since March!
I was her last client one night. Told her I had a place to go to which she frequents as well. We headed over there and had a blast! She asked me to come over to her place (Well, she didn't ask. She demanded! LOL). We fucked / made love (sigh) into the morning. Woke me up and told me to hurry up and leave because she had some cocks to jack (LOL)!
Originally Posted by NiteWolf
[View Original Post]
Been seeing her for a few months now. I don't have to pay (In fact this pandemic has put strains on me and Kim has been a GREAT help), but I don't get massages anymore either (in fact just the opposite)!
So, yes, if you play your cards right you can walk out of there with a phone number or even more!!
-
07-03-20 21:46 #22630Senior Member

Posts: 208Not the same emily. Confirmed earlier this week.
Originally Posted by Biliator
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-20 20:37 #22629Senior Member

Posts: 653So far about 20 and over the years have seen about half outside their spa's.
Originally Posted by NiteWolf
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-20 19:30 #22628Senior Member

Posts: 140Re:
Yes, more than once. Treat them nice you might too.
Originally Posted by NiteWolf
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-20 19:23 #22627Senior Member

Posts: 218It's Grand
One of Emily's former coworkers has confirmed she is at Grand.
Originally Posted by BabeLover303
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




