Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,401 to 17,415 of 40017
-
07-01-20 11:21 #22617Senior Member

Posts: 313??
Yeah. Don't get arrested.
Originally Posted by Tela1980
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-20 10:16 #22616Senior Member

Posts: 99Mei Mei
She doesn't work every day best contact is by txt she has a lot of regulars, good massage, everything is on the table, she is older thin no ass no tits but she is the best ass licker out there😊.
Originally Posted by NiteWolf
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-20 10:14 #22615Senior Member

Posts: 626Trying too
Been trying too. But I never heard anything from her. But the ads are still getting updates.
Originally Posted by NiteWolf
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-20 10:09 #22614Senior Member

Posts: 76Rose
https://chicago.rubratings.com/51346
Anyone any info?
-
07-01-20 09:36 #22613Senior Member

Posts: 99Mai
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/1140655
I been trying to get in touch with this one. Has anyone have any info on this one?
-
06-30-20 23:00 #22612Senior Member

Posts: 338I was about to help you out, until you said STAY SAFE.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 14:33 #22611Senior Member

Posts: 313A little help
I think I originally posed my questions below in the wrong thread, so trying here.
Does anyone know what happened to Sofiya from Logan tantricas about 5 years ago? She was a gorgeous, mid 20's brunette, I think she said she was of Russian decent, but you'd never know it if you talked to her. She sounded as American as a an apple pie tastes.
Anyway, she was incredibly sweet and I'm wondering if she's still in the business. I think she ended up back at LT under a different name for a short period of time. Any info would be great and thanks! Pms are fine.
Stay safe!
-
06-30-20 14:30 #22610Banned Member

Posts: 586Is it my kink?
No. But she is kinky. I don't judge a person's character by their occupation. Plus, she is one of few people who can handle my girth!
Originally Posted by ElJefe69
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-20 12:34 #22609Senior Member

Posts: 208Was my first visit there, wasnt available. Menu might open up but can't say for sure. It was a bit of a haggle for naked L1.
Originally Posted by StarGoesBoom
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-20 12:32 #22608Senior Member

Posts: 131North side options?
I'm wondering if there are any new / improved L1 spots on the north side of the city where you can get a really good massage and a standard finish?
I've shared a few on the forum before, but since I'm not working in the Loop for now I haven't branched out in a while and looking for something closer to home.
Thanks and happy to report back. PM is fine.
-
06-29-20 09:27 #22607Regular Member

Posts: 7DO they offer L2 then?
Originally Posted by SideTalker
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-20 08:39 #22606Senior Member

Posts: 86Logan tantricas?
Anyone been to Logan tantricas? What's the screening process like?
-
06-29-20 01:02 #22605Senior Member

Posts: 286Honest question
Just wondering why do you date / live with a prostitute? Is it your kink?
Originally Posted by HanginBalls
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 19:54 #22604Senior Member

Posts: 208Can confirm Mia is quite attractive and the massage is nice. A bit of an upsell and negiotiator. Haven't tried Amy. I believe Emily from SXL now works here too, so decent team.
Originally Posted by RickSomething
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 11:42 #22603Senior Member

Posts: 39Update
As a lurker, I figured it was time to add something. A few updates from around town:
Grand Spa. Continues to be an okay place if you land Mia or Amy. There may be others that I'm unaware of. The message is better with Mia, but both will be friendly on the flip. A few nice menu items.
Princess on Belmont. A few ladies that give truly great massages, but limited options. Maggie is working more these days and there is no one better at massage and "anticipation".
I've tried a few other places but they were either closed or just not answering unknown callers.











Reply With Quote





