Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #2503

    NativeHawaiin. Update

    Update on NativeHawaiin: she gave me her number and ghosted me.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any remarks on NativeHawaiin? Didn't find anything on the search.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c6599...b-a6292f913553

    Edit: what I've found so far she is a single mother. Baby daddy in the army.

  2. #2502

    SOSplease

    Has anyone talked to her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b68a5...9-5b22a674ad0a
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails e6a3dcf5-3dd4-4a0c-a208-1dbc44ea5956_2x.jpg‎  

  3. #2501

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    Forgot this.
    It's a scammer, the photo is a screenshot from Instagram and is a dead giveaway.

  4. #2500

    Mandy Seeking Arrangements

    Forgot this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mandy.jpg‎  

  5. #2499

    SA- Mandy


  6. #2498

    NativeHawaiin

    Does anyone have any remarks on NativeHawaiin? Didn't find anything on the search.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c6599...b-a6292f913553

    Edit: what I've found so far she is a single mother. Baby daddy in the army.

  7. #2497

    Sa

    Quote Originally Posted by YukPhu  [View Original Post]
    If you want jaded and VERY into "it", she's the one. Yes, she's a little heavy but not so much. She is very responsive and into nearly anything any degenerate on this site can conjure. I've met with her once and will again and again. When we departed, I was definitely a bit wobbly (and despite my low post count, I've seen and done plenty over these 20+ years). She brought toys to our encounter but we never even got close to using them.

    If you are ready, she is willing and your willy will be wilted. Sorry, I get a bit poetic about my john thomas
    I joined because of the sale. It is work. Was talking with her and she she ghosted. Had another one from Branford tell me she got $350 to $650 for a date. Then the one that didn't have money for her daughters birthday and hated to ask. Or, the one that sent me her Venmo acct # before we even discussed meeting! The only one that looks promising is one Poo recommended a while back. Well, just like everything in life- this could turn out to be a lesson or a blessin".

    Blue.

  8. #2496

    Pastry Chef

    English is not my first language, but how can you be jaded and be very into sex? Unless, I misunderstood your statement.

    I am currently talking to her and will try to meet up this week. Updates soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by YukPhu  [View Original Post]
    If you want jaded and VERY into "it", she's the one. Yes, she's a little heavy but not so much. She is very responsive and into nearly anything any degenerate on this site can conjure. I've met with her once and will again and again. When we departed, I was definitely a bit wobbly (and despite my low post count, I've seen and done plenty over these 20+ years). She brought toys to our encounter but we never even got close to using them.

    If you are ready, she is willing and your willy will be wilted. Sorry, I get a bit poetic about my john thomas. 😉.

  9. #2495
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterLink  [View Original Post]
    Thank for sharing man, I appreciate the intel. This is why I posted about her before diving in myself. Something just seemed odd about her.

    I am now convinced that she is a fraud and scammer.

    She told me that she has a posh high rise apartment in Stamford, CT (nothing about New Haven). Being busted by cops is the.

    Exact opposite type of persona she was representing of herself in our communication. She made it seem like she is some big.

    Shot business woman. LOL.

    So, this is what she told me:

    - That she just recently moved from CA to CT due to her clientele being in NY.

    - That she works for a prestigious modeling agency and has her own modeling agency as well.

    - That she CANNOT meet at a public place because too many people in Fairfield county know her and her business matters a lot.

    - That she is a nymph and loves to have "sex" so that is why she's even on the website.

    When I asked her for more pictures (nothing explicit) she basically said she doesn't do that because again she can't risk her.

    Identity being out there due to her business.

    When I told her about a past experience on SA where a girl gave me her address and when I got there asked me to cashapp her.

    $50 before she stepped outside and how I thought that was a scam, she sort of bugged out and didn't see how that could be a.

    Scam.
    I played along for a bit and was ready (assuming she was legit) to "jump" today. After some texts back and forth, she dropped the cashapp bomb. The chat went like so. :

    Her.

    We've had so many texts the past week, not sure if you got this and I may have forgotten, but do to the nature of our visit I don't accept cash on first dates. No way, no how, never again. Only CashApp when you get here, not when you leave. After today cash is fine. Already been arrested earlier this year and cost me 2 k in fines and attorney fees. Not sure how aware you are of adult play trafficking laws in CT they are brutal and totally up to the judge. This gives both of us a layer of legal protection.

    ‪.

    Me.

    Cashapp before I get in your place or after we've said hello?

    Her.

    Yes- then security will bring you up to my unit.

    Me.

    So cashapp before meeting.

    Her.

    You can cashapp me from the lobby before I have security bring you up. Also, you need a face covering.

    That's the whole idea of the Cash App not paying me face-to-face. If that's a deal killer for you then I understand but I can't budge on that because it's not a good feeling wondering what's going to happen while I am getting naked and ready to fuck you.

    Bluntly.

    ‪.

    But since I Obviously forgot to tell you and you're in the area I'll tell you want I'll let you do half when you get here and half after you exit the building. I know your pay because you'll be back.

    Me.

    No meet, no money. Scam.

    And then I blocked her so she couldn't vent. So, yeah, bogus but it was amusing as I wasn't even in the area.

    I'll post some other dialogs I've had with ding dongs who, even after I've identified the fake photos used, they keep on trying. Maybe I should block but where's the fun in that? They'll never get my identity the way I have things structured.

  10. #2494
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    If you want jaded and VERY into "it", she's the one. Yes, she's a little heavy but not so much. She is very responsive and into nearly anything any degenerate on this site can conjure. I've met with her once and will again and again. When we departed, I was definitely a bit wobbly (and despite my low post count, I've seen and done plenty over these 20+ years). She brought toys to our encounter but we never even got close to using them.

    If you are ready, she is willing and your willy will be wilted. Sorry, I get a bit poetic about my john thomas. 😉.

  11. #2493

    SA Chehire Ella

    Anybody deal with this one?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/640e4...5-39b2e928fd4c

    Blue.

  12. #2492
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Been getting texts and messages from babies I have not talked to for a while. Looks like they ready to come out and play.

    Keep that wallet ready and dick hard, it's going to get wild soon.

  13. #2491

    Bareback Becca. Little spanish

    Does anyone know if Becca can host?

  14. #2490

    Promotion

    Took the bait.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Check your emails from SA. Theyre offering 25% off their rates. Apparently, daddies are in short supply since COVID began in March. Offer ends this Sunday.

  15. #2489

    Limited time discount at SA

    Check your emails from SA. They’re offering 25% off their rates. Apparently, daddies are in short supply since COVID began in March. Offer ends this Sunday.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape