Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 416 of 691 FirstFirst ... 316 366 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 466 516 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 10354
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4129

    Looking for updated rates

    Happy 4th Mongers:

    I'm in town for a few weeks, it's been awhile. Can you guys shoot me an update on typical rates, don't want to blow up the rate structure while I'm here.

    Also, any recommendations on a good spinner type (s) would be appreciated.

    Be safe, and rock the holiday, thanks. Rex.

  2. #4128

    Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowNight312  [View Original Post]
    Newbie here, would anyone recommend using eros.com? Just because a lot of them screen and sometimes ask for a small deposit upfront. I know I've read you guys talking about paying up front is a no no.
    It really depends on what you're looking for, your budget, amount of time you have to waste and level of comfort with screening. This is not an exhaustive list and I'm GENERALIZING (meaning there certainly are exceptions) but here are some pros / cons:

    EROS Pros: Typically higher end providers (no candy issues) who mostly are model-like status, great hygiene, have all their teeth, on-time, can book appointments, reliable and much nicer incalls.

    EROS Cons: Typically much higher $, screening (either references / picture), ask for donation up front in envelope or deposit, seldom last minute bookings.

    I prefer EROS mostly because of the reliability and higher end girls (and I NEVER give deposits). You can find some gems on STG, adultsearch and other sites, but it takes a lot of research (time). Lastly, I've never been ripped off by an EROS girl, but I have several times with STG.

    More can certainly be said here, but that should give you some direction.

  3. #4127

    Honey & Teanna

    Quote Originally Posted by SushiBoy3857  [View Original Post]
    What did the session set you back? That's a short drive down for 2 hotties, and thanks for the report.

    SB.
    YW SushiBoy. IMHO Brevard has much better options than Daytona. To answer your question $$$.2 / hr for the duo.

  4. #4126

    Update on her

    I saw her in 2017 and still have some memorable pics. She was walking on Ridgewood near Mason. Anybody have any current info on her? Back then she went by the name Paige.

    Daytona. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / caucasian_w / looking-for-some-company /252586345921.

  5. #4125
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer76  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed of Honey & Teanna for the first time very recently and it was FANTASTIC! Comms have been difficult in the past but no issues the day we met. Set up for nice incall in decent beachside motel. Both met me in their bikinis because they had been at the beach. They are both very pretty and I was surprised how slim they were compared to pictures. Their pics are great, but they seem to indicate a little pudginess around mid areas. That's not the case at all. But are very slim and fit. They are into each other and will DATY with each other. Really hot!! They are very affectionate / GFE. YMMV. It was definitely a PSE experience. Maybe not so much vocally, but visually. Would definitely love to dream of them again!

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/035912468291

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...m/470458065951
    What did the session set you back? That's a short drive down for 2 hotties, and thanks for the report.

    SB.

  6. #4124

    Latina

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tona/52233216/

    Late review, I saw this one last week, pic's are real, nice girl, pretty, but not GFE, everything is covered, nice girl but I probably won't repeat.

  7. #4123

    Brevard Duo. Honey & Teanna

    I dreamed of Honey & Teanna for the first time very recently and it was FANTASTIC! Comms have been difficult in the past but no issues the day we met. Set up for nice incall in decent beachside motel. Both met me in their bikinis because they had been at the beach. They are both very pretty and I was surprised how slim they were compared to pictures. Their pics are great, but they seem to indicate a little pudginess around mid areas. That's not the case at all. But are very slim and fit. They are into each other and will DATY with each other. Really hot!! They are very affectionate / GFE. YMMV. It was definitely a PSE experience. Maybe not so much vocally, but visually. Would definitely love to dream of them again!

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/035912468291

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...m/470458065951

  8. #4122

    Jenny. Agree

    I have to ditto this, she is ok, older, nothing to look at anymore, but reasonable. I was also put off by the lurker boyfriend, geesh, please at least go across the courtyard.

    Quote Originally Posted by DnaDonor  [View Original Post]
    I guess she is no longer at the beach apartment with her boyfriend drinking & smoking in a lawn chair outside the door. I had one visit and never again. Jenny is polite and reasonable, no personality issues. Her coms, incall and cost were fine.

    However, her body is deflated, better looking with her clothes on, and I like older women. But at least she is not fat. I though BJ was very average and not DT at all, FS was so-so, not tight or skilled.

    She does offer her specialty- prostate release, which she was surprised I declined, not for me.

  9. #4121

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballis  [View Original Post]
    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...n/756152382267

    Don't hesitate to visit this one, she is new to town and loves what she does. She has three options of service all at good rates. BBBJ skills are out of this world and she really enjoys it. Fast comms.

    Enjoy Ballis.
    I guess she is no longer at the beach apartment with her boyfriend drinking & smoking in a lawn chair outside the door. I had one visit and never again. Jenny is polite and reasonable, no personality issues. Her coms, incall and cost were fine.

    However, her body is deflated, better looking with her clothes on, and I like older women. But at least she is not fat. I though BJ was very average and not DT at all, FS was so-so, not tight or skilled.

    She does offer her specialty- prostate release, which she was surprised I declined, not for me.

  10. #4120

    Revolving Door Providers

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerlicious  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny1966  [View Original Post]
    She simply can't figure it out yet. 2 days ago she was at 150 HHR and 250 hr.

    Unreal rates and below average looks are not a success story.
    The GPS provider and a few of those less expensive revolving door providers (Jen, Teanna, Honey and Jada) she refers to in the ad.

    http://archive.ph/ZrBEg

    BTW, Jada, formerly from Daytona (Last Pic) is alive and well in Brevard.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tooth Gap.jpg‎   Jen.jpg‎   Teanna.jpg‎   Honey.jpg‎   Jada.jpg‎  


  11. #4119

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by HornDogToo  [View Original Post]
    Jenny isn't new to town. Been around a long time. However she does have some pretty good skills, is a very nice lady. Is she still in the motor home? Cheers.
    Last time I had a dream of her-months ago she was in her motor home. And she was sweaty as hell. The rose count was very cheap.

    Her motor home was parked at a marina I won't mention. I am sure after a few nights there she was kicked out. Her pics are much more attractive than she is in person. My opinion. Skinny as hell. In the dream I remember she doesn't advertise greek, but I convinced her which might have been a mistake as junior fell right into the islands loose as a goose. LOL.

  12. #4118

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballis  [View Original Post]
    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...n/756152382267

    Don't hesitate to visit this one, she is new to town and loves what she does. She has three options of service all at good rates. BBBJ skills are out of this world and she really enjoys it. Fast comms.

    Enjoy Ballis.
    Jenny isn't new to town. Been around a long time. However she does have some pretty good skills, is a very nice lady. Is she still in the motor home? Cheers.

  13. #4117
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballis  [View Original Post]
    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...n/756152382267

    Don't hesitate to visit this one, she is new to town and loves what she does. She has three options of service all at good rates. BBBJ skills are out of this world and she really enjoys it. Fast comms.

    Enjoy Ballis.
    Apparently everyone except you knows she has been around for about 3 years. Mediocre at best.

  14. #4116

    Unreal

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerlicious  [View Original Post]
    She simply can't figure it out yet. 2 days ago she was at 150 HHR and 250 hr.

    Unreal rates and below average looks are not as success story.

  15. #4115

    The epitome of GPS


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape