Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 265 of 344 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 315 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 5146
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1186
    Quote Originally Posted by MMartin  [View Original Post]
    If anyone remembers the cute young blonde from Derry that used to post as "Fun young MILF looking for fun - 26", unfortunately I just found out she passed away in May.
    How did you find out that she has passed away, is there any news link available?

  2. #1185
    Quote Originally Posted by MMartin  [View Original Post]
    If anyone remembers the cute young blonde from Derry that used to post as "Fun young MILF looking for fun - 26", unfortunately I just found out she passed away in May.
    The one that posted as coed? Blonde with bolt on's.

  3. #1184

    Bbw redbone

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely not new to posting in Manchester. I'd say at least a year, maybe two. She used to post with another BBW.
    I'd love to roll the dice here given the slim pickings these days. All that flesh could be fun to play with. The background mess and unkept surroundings are red flag. Personal hygiene could be poor too ughhh.

    Tough times.

  4. #1183

    She is real!

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    I sent her a WYP offer for $100 (yes One Hundred Dollars) and she accepted. Started a conversation and her first question was "when can we meet". Told her sometime this long weekend. Still waiting for her reply.
    I talked to her last year and it was from SA and she was living in Derry with a abusive BF. She is in the game but pretty heavy and 1. 5 was for full service. She couldn't host because of the BF. I talked with her on the phone but never met her, but if I remember correctly she was mentioned on this board but it was at least a year ago and I don't remember which forum. Somebody with a better memory and actually met her will chime in.

  5. #1182

    Bbw

    Love to know how she is. She's exactly my type. PM me if you go for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely not new to posting in Manchester. I'd say at least a year, maybe two. She used to post with another BBW.

  6. #1181

    Desiree

    Has anyone had any luck getting ahold of or meeting her?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...m/893931646118

  7. #1180

    Bea

    Quote Originally Posted by MMartin  [View Original Post]
    Got an offer from her for $150 on YWP. I know she's real as I used to have her FB and talked with her a few years ago when she was in Derry. In Manchester now, but not sure if I should pull the plug and meet.
    I sent her a WYP offer for $100 (yes One Hundred Dollars) and she accepted. Started a conversation and her first question was "when can we meet". Told her sometime this long weekend. Still waiting for her reply.

  8. #1179

    Help

    Quote Originally Posted by Rinh222  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a new poster, anyone have any information?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/142250507647
    She's definitely not new to posting in Manchester. I'd say at least a year, maybe two. She used to post with another BBW.

  9. #1178

    Wyp. Bea

    Quote Originally Posted by MMartin  [View Original Post]
    Got an offer from her for $150 on YWP. I know she's real as I used to have her FB and talked with her a few years ago when she was in Derry. In Manchester now, but not sure if I should pull the plug and meet.
    If she would accept lower date prices she'd be able to discuss things with more guys. I bet she doesn't know we pay a fee based on the date price.

    If they'd accept a 40 $ date they could then share their digits and you could discuss what the 150 gets you. If you pull the trigger let me know. She sent me the same offer. I'm not paying 15 $ to talk to her for her to tell me that the 150 is for a date "to see if we have chemistry. ".

    If you know her from somewhere you should know if she is in the game / life or not. Otherwise, she wants 150 just to meet.

    If they initially say 150 and then accept 40 $ you can usually count on the hook-up part being another 110. That's from experience.

    In NH the pickings are slim in the Tampa area the site is loaded with girls looking to make a buck by hooking up.

    Mtc.

  10. #1177

    Bea

    Got an offer from her for $150 on YWP. I know she's real as I used to have her FB and talked with her a few years ago when she was in Derry. In Manchester now, but not sure if I should pull the plug and meet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CCC81435-F891-4AC4-B3D5-8B974C3ED569.jpg‎  

  11. #1176

    Help?

    Looks like a new poster, anyone have any information?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/142250507647

  12. #1175
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffhunt  [View Original Post]
    How did she die?
    The obituary said it was from her battle with addiction.

  13. #1174

    Tara

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmoai  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she is legit. I saw her in Raymond a few times way back when. It was a very private location by the lake. She was good looking with a nice figure and I was hoping she could be a regular. Not quite GFE, fairly mechanical and while she did not rush but it was clear she was ready for you to take off once the deed was done. Repeated visits and paying for the hour rate did not result in any improvements. I have not been back since then, even though the pickings are slim these days.
    Just remembered, it was Exeter (not Epping as I reported earlier). If my memory serves me correctly she wasn't too far from Exeter Academy.

  14. #1173

    Derry girl?

    How did she die?

    Quote Originally Posted by MMartin  [View Original Post]
    Dug this up from around 2017 on the backpage thread.

  15. #1172
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by FootFiend  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Tara a few times in the past. She is very mechanical. Not much of a GFE (but I can't remember if she advertises that or not). She has put on a few lbs over the years (who hasn't). In a pinch I'd go back. Because there is such a lack of reliable talent out there, she is a legit option. But she has also moved out of my quick travel zone area. She used to be in Raymond which was on the far side of traveling. Now she is (or was) in Epping I think.
    Yes, she is legit. I saw her in Raymond a few times way back when. It was a very private location by the lake. She was good looking with a nice figure and I was hoping she could be a regular. Not quite GFE, fairly mechanical and while she did not rush but it was clear she was ready for you to take off once the deed was done. Repeated visits and paying for the hour rate did not result in any improvements. I have not been back since then, even though the pickings are slim these days.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape