Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 265 of 344 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 315 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 5150
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1190
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaRange007  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know about hot and ready Hanna is still around?
    No, I don't think so. She was never shy to advertise. Probably went back to western MA where she was from.

  2. #1189
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by ClMike01  [View Original Post]
    The one that posted as coed? Blonde with bolt on's.
    No, I don't think so. That was a different blonde.

    If it is the one I remember, at one time the blonde "coed" was hosting upstairs and a long hair milf was hosting downstairs. The milf had beautiful long hair and advertised with face pics and a big guitar. I clicked much better with the milf. Does anyone remember this milf's name?

  3. #1188

    Hanna

    Anyone know about hot and ready Hanna is still around?

  4. #1187

    BBW Redbone

    Quote Originally Posted by EugeneWest  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to roll the dice here given the slim pickings these days. All that flesh could be fun to play with. The background mess and unkept surroundings are red flag. Personal hygiene could be poor too ughhh.

    Tough times.
    I totally agree with you. I know there are some who really like a lady like this but I wouldn't even waste a text to her. I'd stay miles and miles away.

  5. #1186
    Quote Originally Posted by MMartin  [View Original Post]
    If anyone remembers the cute young blonde from Derry that used to post as "Fun young MILF looking for fun - 26", unfortunately I just found out she passed away in May.
    How did you find out that she has passed away, is there any news link available?

  6. #1185
    Quote Originally Posted by MMartin  [View Original Post]
    If anyone remembers the cute young blonde from Derry that used to post as "Fun young MILF looking for fun - 26", unfortunately I just found out she passed away in May.
    The one that posted as coed? Blonde with bolt on's.

  7. #1184

    Bbw redbone

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely not new to posting in Manchester. I'd say at least a year, maybe two. She used to post with another BBW.
    I'd love to roll the dice here given the slim pickings these days. All that flesh could be fun to play with. The background mess and unkept surroundings are red flag. Personal hygiene could be poor too ughhh.

    Tough times.

  8. #1183

    She is real!

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    I sent her a WYP offer for $100 (yes One Hundred Dollars) and she accepted. Started a conversation and her first question was "when can we meet". Told her sometime this long weekend. Still waiting for her reply.
    I talked to her last year and it was from SA and she was living in Derry with a abusive BF. She is in the game but pretty heavy and 1. 5 was for full service. She couldn't host because of the BF. I talked with her on the phone but never met her, but if I remember correctly she was mentioned on this board but it was at least a year ago and I don't remember which forum. Somebody with a better memory and actually met her will chime in.

  9. #1182

    Bbw

    Love to know how she is. She's exactly my type. PM me if you go for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely not new to posting in Manchester. I'd say at least a year, maybe two. She used to post with another BBW.

  10. #1181

    Desiree

    Has anyone had any luck getting ahold of or meeting her?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...m/893931646118

  11. #1180

    Bea

    Quote Originally Posted by MMartin  [View Original Post]
    Got an offer from her for $150 on YWP. I know she's real as I used to have her FB and talked with her a few years ago when she was in Derry. In Manchester now, but not sure if I should pull the plug and meet.
    I sent her a WYP offer for $100 (yes One Hundred Dollars) and she accepted. Started a conversation and her first question was "when can we meet". Told her sometime this long weekend. Still waiting for her reply.

  12. #1179

    Help

    Quote Originally Posted by Rinh222  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a new poster, anyone have any information?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/142250507647
    She's definitely not new to posting in Manchester. I'd say at least a year, maybe two. She used to post with another BBW.

  13. #1178

    Wyp. Bea

    Quote Originally Posted by MMartin  [View Original Post]
    Got an offer from her for $150 on YWP. I know she's real as I used to have her FB and talked with her a few years ago when she was in Derry. In Manchester now, but not sure if I should pull the plug and meet.
    If she would accept lower date prices she'd be able to discuss things with more guys. I bet she doesn't know we pay a fee based on the date price.

    If they'd accept a 40 $ date they could then share their digits and you could discuss what the 150 gets you. If you pull the trigger let me know. She sent me the same offer. I'm not paying 15 $ to talk to her for her to tell me that the 150 is for a date "to see if we have chemistry. ".

    If you know her from somewhere you should know if she is in the game / life or not. Otherwise, she wants 150 just to meet.

    If they initially say 150 and then accept 40 $ you can usually count on the hook-up part being another 110. That's from experience.

    In NH the pickings are slim in the Tampa area the site is loaded with girls looking to make a buck by hooking up.

    Mtc.

  14. #1177

    Bea

    Got an offer from her for $150 on YWP. I know she's real as I used to have her FB and talked with her a few years ago when she was in Derry. In Manchester now, but not sure if I should pull the plug and meet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CCC81435-F891-4AC4-B3D5-8B974C3ED569.jpg‎  

  15. #1176

    Help?

    Looks like a new poster, anyone have any information?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/142250507647

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape