Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 266 of 344 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 316 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 5152
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1177

    Bea

    Got an offer from her for $150 on YWP. I know she's real as I used to have her FB and talked with her a few years ago when she was in Derry. In Manchester now, but not sure if I should pull the plug and meet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CCC81435-F891-4AC4-B3D5-8B974C3ED569.jpg‎  

  2. #1176

    Help?

    Looks like a new poster, anyone have any information?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/142250507647

  3. #1175
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffhunt  [View Original Post]
    How did she die?
    The obituary said it was from her battle with addiction.

  4. #1174

    Tara

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmoai  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she is legit. I saw her in Raymond a few times way back when. It was a very private location by the lake. She was good looking with a nice figure and I was hoping she could be a regular. Not quite GFE, fairly mechanical and while she did not rush but it was clear she was ready for you to take off once the deed was done. Repeated visits and paying for the hour rate did not result in any improvements. I have not been back since then, even though the pickings are slim these days.
    Just remembered, it was Exeter (not Epping as I reported earlier). If my memory serves me correctly she wasn't too far from Exeter Academy.

  5. #1173

    Derry girl?

    How did she die?

    Quote Originally Posted by MMartin  [View Original Post]
    Dug this up from around 2017 on the backpage thread.

  6. #1172
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by FootFiend  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Tara a few times in the past. She is very mechanical. Not much of a GFE (but I can't remember if she advertises that or not). She has put on a few lbs over the years (who hasn't). In a pinch I'd go back. Because there is such a lack of reliable talent out there, she is a legit option. But she has also moved out of my quick travel zone area. She used to be in Raymond which was on the far side of traveling. Now she is (or was) in Epping I think.
    Yes, she is legit. I saw her in Raymond a few times way back when. It was a very private location by the lake. She was good looking with a nice figure and I was hoping she could be a regular. Not quite GFE, fairly mechanical and while she did not rush but it was clear she was ready for you to take off once the deed was done. Repeated visits and paying for the hour rate did not result in any improvements. I have not been back since then, even though the pickings are slim these days.

  7. #1171
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by MMartin  [View Original Post]
    Dug this up from around 2017 on the backpage thread.
    I remember her. May she RIP.

  8. #1170

    Tara

    Quote Originally Posted by Ridgid  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a few times. Each time was the same as the last. Very mechanical and I won't be going back.
    I've seen Tara a few times in the past. She is very mechanical. Not much of a GFE (but I can't remember if she advertises that or not). She has put on a few lbs over the years (who hasn't). In a pinch I'd go back. Because there is such a lack of reliable talent out there, she is a legit option. But she has also moved out of my quick travel zone area. She used to be in Raymond which was on the far side of traveling. Now she is (or was) in Epping I think.

  9. #1169
    Quote Originally Posted by Pucster  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a couple of times. Clean incall and pleasant lady. Large bolt ons which are sensitive. Nice cute face but a little heavier than most pictures. Good head game and reasonable donation. I would definitely see her again. She likes mid morning or early afternoon visits. Sometimes hard to set up dates. Where was her post?
    Seen her a few times. Each time was the same as the last. Very mechanical and I won't be going back.

  10. #1168

    Derry girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern45  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got a pic or link to an old ad? Wondering if I knew her.
    Dug this up from around 2017 on the backpage thread.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4BE5E491-FE9E-49C6-B21F-1BB7981A4985.jpeg‎  

  11. #1167
    Quote Originally Posted by BradnhGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her or have info on this?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...o/030584955595
    I've been communicating with her on 2 different numbers. She says that she has her own place. Quoted 130 hh on initial number, and 120 on second number. I asked for a picture both times and it was the same exact one both times on different days. The picture is consistent with her ad pics, and she has three fingers up. I would ask for a specific verification pic with her doing something other than the 3 fingers thing. Think she is real but not sure if the pics are real. I'm not comfortable enough to visit yet and will follow-up with her in a few days. Please share any information that you find.

  12. #1166

    Slim Thick Girl

    Anyone seen her or have info on this?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...o/030584955595

  13. #1165

    Slim Thick Girl

    Anyone seen her or have info on this?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...o/030584955595

  14. #1164

    Derrry girl

    Quote Originally Posted by MMartin  [View Original Post]
    If anyone remembers the cute young blonde from Derry that used to post as "Fun young MILF looking for fun - 26", unfortunately I just found out she passed away in May.
    Anyone got a pic or link to an old ad? Wondering if I knew her.

  15. #1163

    Derry / Salem girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger099  [View Original Post]
    I think I remember her. Hosted out of a basement apartment?
    Yes, that was her. Too sad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape