Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 7845
-
07-01-20 13:51 #2460Senior Member

Posts: 410If this is her I texted asking for rates and instead of getting an answer was asked specific questions so I didn't bother hooking up.
Originally Posted by Stickman55
[View Original Post]
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...v/137687866219
-
07-01-20 13:03 #2459Senior Member

Posts: 2148Scarface
The last two photos of the gal in blue is Diamond sister. That's what Diamond claims she is. I saw Diamond a few years ago in the same apartment on Bronx Ave. Service was OK and she looked like her photos. I schedule her for Sunday morning. 6 for hh. I went up to the door and met Diamond at the entrance. She has gain some weight, what turned me off was the sores and scabs all over her face. After seeing her I decided to change my mind and leave. Maybe if it was midnight and I had a few drinks in my I would have her give me CBJ. I was not taking any chances with her looking like that.
Originally Posted by Stickman55
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
PA.
-
07-01-20 12:58 #2458Regular Member

Posts: 7That's good advice and I will definitely do that from now on. It's just seems like there is no much variance in reviews on here that it sometimes hard to tell what to really expect.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-20 11:38 #2457Senior Member

Posts: 551Diamond
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...y/549524597827
Since there has been some conflicting reports concerning Diamond, I thought I would try to eliminate some of the confusion. The attached picture is Diamond. It is filtered of course but generally looks like her. The other gal pictured in the ad in the last two pictures is a new addition to her service. That is NOT Diamond. I have seen Diamond about 6 times over the last year. She has always had a gut on her leading some to think she might be pregnant. She is not. She gives fantastic head, CIM with a spit and will do FS for $60 QV. She is a nice person, friendly and always clean. Never felt she was on anything. I saw her 2 weeks ago before the ad with the newcomer went up. She has definitely gained some weight and looked less like her ads than she used to. Service was still very good and she was still as friendly as ever.
-
07-01-20 10:43 #2456Senior Member

Posts: 551Crystal
Thanks for confirming Poo. I saw her when she was known as Kara. She has also gone as Kat and started out with the ad heading of Pop Cherry. She moves around for her in calls. I saw her in what was obviously a "loaner" room in an apt. She was pleasant and service was well worth the $60 I paid. That being said, I felt that others were involved in her business activities and didn't feel entirely comfortable during the visit which is why I haven't repeated.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
And yes, always go for the $60 - $80 rate with a first time date. First of all, I wouldn't know what to do for 60 min. with these gals. That's not being condescending. It has to do with the fact that I'm there for sex, and I can barely hold out for 15 minutes. I usually have very little in common with the providers, so meaningful conversation for 45 minutes is unlikely. Also, I'm cheap so anything over $100 is out of the question. And as Poo says, if the provider is a dud or rip off, you're only out a relatively small amount. And leave your wallet and extra cash in the car to avoid a greater loss.
-
07-01-20 07:26 #2455Senior Member

Posts: 1000Never. Newbie - Never
Pay for more than a qv when visiting a woman for the first time! You pay for an hour when you know what your getting. So to be clear when I get a bad one (and I occasionally do) I loose at most 60 bucks not 200!
Originally Posted by Allister
[View Original Post]
Stickman, yes that is her.
Poo.
-
07-01-20 05:21 #2454Senior Member

Posts: 792Anything?
Anyone have any experience with this one? No name to search by but seen alot of ads by her and no reviews.
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...y/279075857678
-
06-30-20 17:38 #2453Senior Member

Posts: 2148Thanks for saving me
I had my eye on her and was ready to pull the trigger. I read some mixed reviews and lately I'm starting to wonder about some of the mongers that are posting. A few of them are posting like they meet someone every night. I just don't get it. I guess you have to use your own judgement the same way you do for the gals.
Originally Posted by Allister
[View Original Post]
Thanks for saving me.
Stay safe.
PA.
-
06-30-20 15:20 #2452Senior Member

Posts: 551Crystal?
Is this the Crystal in question here? I saw her once and she was quite thin and rather plain in the looks department.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 14:23 #2451Regular Member

Posts: 7Normally I would agree with you. But paying up front for an hour (which was my mistake) and then being told by her handler to leave after an already interrupted 15 minutes, with them keeping all the money, goes beyond having a bad day. As I said, she was perfectly pleasant the whole time to that point.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
And while you might be OK losing a few bucks, some of us have a more restrictive budget and would like to put it to good use and not throw it away. So I thought it was worth mentioning.
-
06-30-20 13:48 #2450Senior Member

Posts: 487
-
06-30-20 12:21 #2449Senior Member

Posts: 96Latina mami
Been texting with this one but lack of reviews are making me hesitant. Rates are fair, hosts in a decent-looking residential area, does have some ground rules. Are the pics accurate and is a meeting worth it? Thank you.
https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...i/729912229470
https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...y/902477709303
-
06-30-20 11:02 #2448Senior Member

Posts: 1000Any Given Day
These women can be both amazing or shit. I happened to catch Crystal a total of three times and both times by herself were very good and the once with a helper was definitely fun too! That in no way implies that your visit will be as fulfilling as mine or anyone else's was. Imagine having to be nice to every Tom's dick that's hairy. These women are people too. They have good days as well as not so good ones. Try to find the ones who have more good than bad and it will increase you chances for a good time!
Originally Posted by Arkot1337
[View Original Post]
Crystal is a bit thicker than her photos but still nicely shaped. She is no slouch in the looks department either. I would suggest you visit and see for yourself. Worst case your out a few bucks and a bit of time, best case she blows your mind!
Poo.
-
06-30-20 09:16 #2447Regular Member

Posts: 7She definitely does push the "I'm free right now" thing. She is the one in the pics, but does not come across quite as well in person. Not unattractive, but pretty plain. Her attitude was nice during what little time I was there, but there is no way I would go back after that situation. I was already paranoid enough being new to the area, but having phone calls coming in the whole time and then being told to hurry and get my stuff on because someone was coming to the room was extremely off-putting.
Originally Posted by Arkot1337
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 06:41 #2446Senior Member

Posts: 110So this one is real?
Originally Posted by Allister
[View Original Post]
Had my eye on her post for a while. I got cold feet because she was trying very hard to get me to come right away.
Is she just as attractive in person?












Reply With Quote




