Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 7849
-
07-03-20 12:10 #2464Regular Member

Posts: 9Hailie Mae
Hey,
I'm sort of new to mongering, thought I'd post a review of Hailie. I read somewhere on here she was arrested. I must have caught her not long before.
Location: 6. Decent area in Waterbury. Never felt uncomfortable, or like I was in danger. Lost points here for the place being a mess and mattress on the floor.
Looks: I'd give her a 6.5. She's the perfect height (I like them kind of short), nice rack and overall an above average body. I feel like she has the potential to be a solid 8+, but seems to be showing the beginnings of some drug wear. Definitely not the worst I've seen. Her photos are pretty accurate, but filtered.
Performance: 7. Started off with great BBBJ, then she wrapped me up, climbed on top and rode me till I blew. Was pretty awesome. What I didn't like was that I paid for an hour and blew only half way through the session and that was it. Felt like she rushed me out after 30 min even though I could have definitely gone for round 2. I'm not one to complain, so I thanked her and left.
Overall, I'd recommend her, but probably won't repeat. Mostly bc I like variety. If I did, I'd just negotiate multiple rounds ahead of time.
Be safe,
T.
-
07-03-20 06:14 #2463Senior Member

Posts: 74Jasmine. Sugar and spice and everything nice.
One sentence review: Perfect combination of sweet and fun personality who can make it happen when it's go time.
Pros: super easy to work with, very responsive and reliable, comfortable place with no distractions, beautiful face and her body is soft and firm, just right.
Cons: I randomly decided to try a half hour for the first time. I'm a dummy. Leaving stunk.
Jasmine. Sugar and spice and everything nice.
Jasmine is like a Ferrari, purrs and all. Super responsive and makes you feel alive and like a man. We crossed the finish line in a dead heat. Jasmine brought out the best in me and I don't know what else you can ask for.
I'm already plotting my next visit. I adore this girl.
I'm going to have to get in better shape and go for the hour LOL.
-
07-01-20 17:09 #2462Senior Member

Posts: 289Shady as fuck
Shady is the best word I can use. Rates are astronomical for someone who stays at the Motor Lodge. 200 qv, wants pic of donation, make and color of car and asked to meet at the "back door" of the motor lodge. Sounds like a setup. Oh BTW, will do BBFS but not BBBJ. All kinds of red flags.
Originally Posted by Bbctrev
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-20 15:54 #2461Senior Member

Posts: 551Crystal
Yeah I contacted her a couple of weeks ago and got some questions. I don't remember what all of them were but she is always interested in where you are coming from and whether you can come soon. She even called and we had a conversation about what she will do and for how much. I was negotiating more for less which she ending up agreeing to but in the end I went with someone else.
Originally Posted by Joenct
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-20 15:37 #2460Senior Member

Posts: 129Waterbury Crystal. Beware
I have seen Crystal before but after my last experience I would avoid her. As I have seen her before I paid for an hour. The first 10 minutes she's on her phone trying to make some "transfer" to pay some bill and I finally have to basically make her get on the bed. After round one (the plan was for two rounds) she's immediately back on the phone. Then the phone in the room starts ringing, just like above. She answers and then said she's trying to take care of it. Now I am starting to get annoyed. Moments later there's knocking at the door and she says she has to leave to go to the office to take care of something. Mind you, this is about 25 minutes into an hour session. I tell her I am going to leave and she says I can stay if I want (yeah, right).
Originally Posted by Allister
[View Original Post]
After my experience and the experience this guy just head I would avoid her. Either she's running some scam trying to get paid in full and rushing people out early with an "interruption" or everything is such a shambles she can't avoid interruptions. Either way, not good from our perspective.
-
07-01-20 13:51 #2459Senior Member

Posts: 410If this is her I texted asking for rates and instead of getting an answer was asked specific questions so I didn't bother hooking up.
Originally Posted by Stickman55
[View Original Post]
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...v/137687866219
-
07-01-20 13:03 #2458Senior Member

Posts: 2148Scarface
The last two photos of the gal in blue is Diamond sister. That's what Diamond claims she is. I saw Diamond a few years ago in the same apartment on Bronx Ave. Service was OK and she looked like her photos. I schedule her for Sunday morning. 6 for hh. I went up to the door and met Diamond at the entrance. She has gain some weight, what turned me off was the sores and scabs all over her face. After seeing her I decided to change my mind and leave. Maybe if it was midnight and I had a few drinks in my I would have her give me CBJ. I was not taking any chances with her looking like that.
Originally Posted by Stickman55
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
PA.
-
07-01-20 12:58 #2457Regular Member

Posts: 7That's good advice and I will definitely do that from now on. It's just seems like there is no much variance in reviews on here that it sometimes hard to tell what to really expect.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-20 11:38 #2456Senior Member

Posts: 551Diamond
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...y/549524597827
Since there has been some conflicting reports concerning Diamond, I thought I would try to eliminate some of the confusion. The attached picture is Diamond. It is filtered of course but generally looks like her. The other gal pictured in the ad in the last two pictures is a new addition to her service. That is NOT Diamond. I have seen Diamond about 6 times over the last year. She has always had a gut on her leading some to think she might be pregnant. She is not. She gives fantastic head, CIM with a spit and will do FS for $60 QV. She is a nice person, friendly and always clean. Never felt she was on anything. I saw her 2 weeks ago before the ad with the newcomer went up. She has definitely gained some weight and looked less like her ads than she used to. Service was still very good and she was still as friendly as ever.
-
07-01-20 10:43 #2455Senior Member

Posts: 551Crystal
Thanks for confirming Poo. I saw her when she was known as Kara. She has also gone as Kat and started out with the ad heading of Pop Cherry. She moves around for her in calls. I saw her in what was obviously a "loaner" room in an apt. She was pleasant and service was well worth the $60 I paid. That being said, I felt that others were involved in her business activities and didn't feel entirely comfortable during the visit which is why I haven't repeated.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
And yes, always go for the $60 - $80 rate with a first time date. First of all, I wouldn't know what to do for 60 min. with these gals. That's not being condescending. It has to do with the fact that I'm there for sex, and I can barely hold out for 15 minutes. I usually have very little in common with the providers, so meaningful conversation for 45 minutes is unlikely. Also, I'm cheap so anything over $100 is out of the question. And as Poo says, if the provider is a dud or rip off, you're only out a relatively small amount. And leave your wallet and extra cash in the car to avoid a greater loss.
-
07-01-20 07:26 #2454Senior Member

Posts: 1000Never. Newbie - Never
Pay for more than a qv when visiting a woman for the first time! You pay for an hour when you know what your getting. So to be clear when I get a bad one (and I occasionally do) I loose at most 60 bucks not 200!
Originally Posted by Allister
[View Original Post]
Stickman, yes that is her.
Poo.
-
07-01-20 05:21 #2453Senior Member

Posts: 792Anything?
Anyone have any experience with this one? No name to search by but seen alot of ads by her and no reviews.
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...y/279075857678
-
06-30-20 17:38 #2452Senior Member

Posts: 2148Thanks for saving me
I had my eye on her and was ready to pull the trigger. I read some mixed reviews and lately I'm starting to wonder about some of the mongers that are posting. A few of them are posting like they meet someone every night. I just don't get it. I guess you have to use your own judgement the same way you do for the gals.
Originally Posted by Allister
[View Original Post]
Thanks for saving me.
Stay safe.
PA.
-
06-30-20 15:20 #2451Senior Member

Posts: 551Crystal?
Is this the Crystal in question here? I saw her once and she was quite thin and rather plain in the looks department.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 14:23 #2450Regular Member

Posts: 7Normally I would agree with you. But paying up front for an hour (which was my mistake) and then being told by her handler to leave after an already interrupted 15 minutes, with them keeping all the money, goes beyond having a bad day. As I said, she was perfectly pleasant the whole time to that point.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
And while you might be OK losing a few bucks, some of us have a more restrictive budget and would like to put it to good use and not throw it away. So I thought it was worth mentioning.











Reply With Quote





