Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,386 to 17,400 of 40009
-
07-03-20 12:48 #22624Senior Member

Posts: 99Just curious
Has anyone ever got MT phone number?
-
07-03-20 08:59 #22623Senior Member

Posts: 85I've been there a couple months back before COVID and I would save your money. It's legit massage wasn't nothing to brag about chick was pudgy.
Originally Posted by DaytimeJay
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-20 08:50 #22622Senior Member

Posts: 85Grand
Made appointment and stopped by grand spa was kind of busy. I had Amy wore some nice white shorts and paid for hour. Cute little body on her very young and decent English. Massages was decent but kind of rushed tho because of phone calls and doorbell being rang. She had more people coming in she said. Standard finish tip $ and let me roam even pulled down those shorts. Might repeat but will definitely call ahead. Menu was limited. Might repeat on a less busier day tho.
-
07-02-20 21:14 #22621Senior Member

Posts: 205Go for it
Why don't you check it out and report back?
Originally Posted by ShawnK4
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-20 23:49 #22620Regular Member

Posts: 2Thanks Spa
Any info on thanks Spa in oak park?
-
07-01-20 20:33 #22619Regular Member

Posts: 13Emily Whereabouts?
Can someone confirm this is where Emily went? I'd really love to see her soon.
Originally Posted by SideTalker
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-20 11:38 #22618Senior Member

Posts: 99Well I'm differently trying to get in touch. I hope she reply back soon.
Originally Posted by Captain1954
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-20 11:21 #22617Senior Member

Posts: 313??
Yeah. Don't get arrested.
Originally Posted by Tela1980
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-20 10:16 #22616Senior Member

Posts: 99Mei Mei
She doesn't work every day best contact is by txt she has a lot of regulars, good massage, everything is on the table, she is older thin no ass no tits but she is the best ass licker out there😊.
Originally Posted by NiteWolf
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-20 10:14 #22615Senior Member

Posts: 626Trying too
Been trying too. But I never heard anything from her. But the ads are still getting updates.
Originally Posted by NiteWolf
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-20 10:09 #22614Senior Member

Posts: 76Rose
https://chicago.rubratings.com/51346
Anyone any info?
-
07-01-20 09:36 #22613Senior Member

Posts: 99Mai
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/1140655
I been trying to get in touch with this one. Has anyone have any info on this one?
-
06-30-20 23:00 #22612Senior Member

Posts: 338I was about to help you out, until you said STAY SAFE.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 14:33 #22611Senior Member

Posts: 313A little help
I think I originally posed my questions below in the wrong thread, so trying here.
Does anyone know what happened to Sofiya from Logan tantricas about 5 years ago? She was a gorgeous, mid 20's brunette, I think she said she was of Russian decent, but you'd never know it if you talked to her. She sounded as American as a an apple pie tastes.
Anyway, she was incredibly sweet and I'm wondering if she's still in the business. I think she ended up back at LT under a different name for a short period of time. Any info would be great and thanks! Pms are fine.
Stay safe!
-
06-30-20 14:30 #22610Banned Member

Posts: 586Is it my kink?
No. But she is kinky. I don't judge a person's character by their occupation. Plus, she is one of few people who can handle my girth!
Originally Posted by ElJefe69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






