Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 12758
-
07-03-20 00:56 #7253Senior Member

Posts: 131Anna
This Anna, is this the brazillian anna from 2 yrs ago?
Originally Posted by PokeHerFaceJon
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 23:24 #7252Senior Member

Posts: 106Best latinas
Anyone know what happened to the best Latinas site? The link I had don't work anymore.
-
07-01-20 12:37 #7251Senior Member

Posts: 468Leah at Lee road or around Apopka
I forget her name, seems to be Leah, was someone's sugar baby and maybe also a walker. She was at Lee road or somewhere around Apoka.
Originally Posted by ApopkaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-20 10:24 #7250Senior Member

Posts: 158Leah & Vegas
Thanks for letting me know, I've always had negative experiences with providers that have bad attitudes but might still roll the dice on her. Your review on Vegas has me thinking I should see her instead and Winter Park & Maitland area isn't to bad of a drive for me.
Originally Posted by Elysium
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-20 10:07 #7249Senior Member

Posts: 204Leah
She is legit. The pics are not recent I can say that much. She walks the area as well. During my dream she had an attitude and rush.
Originally Posted by ApopkaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-20 10:06 #7248Senior Member

Posts: 204First time with Vegas
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/52253534/
Met up with Vegas for lunch. Wanted $. 2 to nap but settled on 0. 8. Nice slim body and can take take a pounding. To me, she is not very cute but she was friendly and accommodating.
Her head game technique was really good too. Not sure if I will repeat but she was a fun trip.
Stay safe.
-
06-30-20 22:39 #7247Senior Member

Posts: 681Me too
Tried contacting her but no response at all. Hopefully something comes up.
Originally Posted by DiknahzTee
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 15:11 #7246Senior Member

Posts: 730Anna from AS
For all of you mongers out there who have seen her since I broke the news on her a month ago, you better hurry, time is running out!
BTW, You're welcome!
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1861861
PHFJ Out!
-
06-30-20 14:19 #7245Senior Member

Posts: 309The scammers are out in Droves
I can't believe how OBVIOUS they are!! Such scammers. Look at the grammar and the typos and the absurd syntax. You can almost hear the accent when you read the ad. LMAO!
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...n/672666305902
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...l/913481718249
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...y/562682917812
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...l/979651820250
These are just a few. Its like every other ad is fake. I'm sticking with my regular rotation. Cheers! SMF1234.
-
06-30-20 13:35 #7244Senior Member

Posts: 158Acquiring my next target
Hi,
I don't recall seeing anything on this provider, but at 436 and I4 that places her right in my stomping grounds.
Anyone know if she's legit?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...983/4072419195
-
06-30-20 11:05 #7243Senior Member

Posts: 36Last ad's not there anymore and there are a few Lola's when I look that up. Got an updated ad or can you say what this Lola looks like?
Originally Posted by PharmaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 10:44 #7242Senior Member

Posts: 309Seriously??
LOL. Seriously? She comes with food and the van is where the deed is done?? Cheers! SMF1234.
Originally Posted by Grain56
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 10:24 #7241Senior Member

Posts: 458Is she worth it
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...959/8135086372 so dam thick.
-
06-30-20 09:19 #7240Senior Member

Posts: 2964Not any better unfortunately
Originally Posted by MightyMouse34
[View Original Post]
Sorry, but now the link is dead, a great example of the benefits of archiving a link when you post it on the board, including her name wouldn't hurt either. Smaller issue, but it appears the ad was for Palm Bay. If you find a live link, maybe check the Brevard board for info too.
Originally Posted by MightyMouse34
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 08:54 #7239Senior Member

Posts: 1837All you can eat special
This Escort comes with a delicious Spaghetti Dinner and provides a Montes2 type van to ride around in.
Grain 56.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/52237238/










Reply With Quote





