Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7253

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by ApopkaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I don't recall seeing anything on this provider, but at 436 and I4 that places her right in my stomping grounds.

    Anyone know if she's legit?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...983/4072419195
    She is legit. The pics are not recent I can say that much. She walks the area as well. During my dream she had an attitude and rush.

  2. #7252

    First time with Vegas

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/52253534/

    Met up with Vegas for lunch. Wanted $. 2 to nap but settled on 0. 8. Nice slim body and can take take a pounding. To me, she is not very cute but she was friendly and accommodating.

    Her head game technique was really good too. Not sure if I will repeat but she was a fun trip.

    Stay safe.

  3. #7251

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by DiknahzTee  [View Original Post]
    Tried contacting her but no response at all. Hopefully something comes up.

  4. #7250

    Anna from AS

    For all of you mongers out there who have seen her since I broke the news on her a month ago, you better hurry, time is running out!

    BTW, You're welcome!

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1861861

    PHFJ Out!

  5. #7249

    The scammers are out in Droves

    I can't believe how OBVIOUS they are!! Such scammers. Look at the grammar and the typos and the absurd syntax. You can almost hear the accent when you read the ad. LMAO!

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...n/672666305902

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...l/913481718249

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...y/562682917812

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...l/979651820250

    These are just a few. Its like every other ad is fake. I'm sticking with my regular rotation. Cheers! SMF1234.

  6. #7248

    Acquiring my next target

    Hi,

    I don't recall seeing anything on this provider, but at 436 and I4 that places her right in my stomping grounds.

    Anyone know if she's legit?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...983/4072419195
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c6c644b82a1b3712a1267382a62ea7a5_f.jpg‎   aa376bbc7ed2e73e1c33e92fd752bc8e_f.jpg‎  

  7. #7247
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Nice girl, she is a very occasional qv back up for me when plans fall thru. Safe locale in a modest neighborhood.

    PG.
    Last ad's not there anymore and there are a few Lola's when I look that up. Got an updated ad or can you say what this Lola looks like?

  8. #7246

    Seriously??

    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    This Escort comes with a delicious Spaghetti Dinner and provides a Montes2 type van to ride around in.

    Grain 56.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/52237238/
    LOL. Seriously? She comes with food and the van is where the deed is done?? Cheers! SMF1234.

  9. #7245

    Is she worth it

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...959/8135086372 so dam thick.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails da17c59c75dfbb58c1cbf3d50f9c9eb4_f.jpg‎   8c4f039b5b6ef0ea7a2e6d460360ade5_f.jpg‎  

  10. #7244

    Not any better unfortunately

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMouse34  [View Original Post]
    I was told that she used be in Orlando. Wondering if anyone can provide some info on her.
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMouse34  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, but now the link is dead, a great example of the benefits of archiving a link when you post it on the board, including her name wouldn't hurt either. Smaller issue, but it appears the ad was for Palm Bay. If you find a live link, maybe check the Brevard board for info too.

  11. #7243

    All you can eat special

    This Escort comes with a delicious Spaghetti Dinner and provides a Montes2 type van to ride around in.

    Grain 56.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/52237238/

  12. #7242

  13. #7241

    Absolutely!

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMouse34  [View Original Post]
    I was told that she used be in Orlando. Wondering if anyone can provide some info on her.
    She was the best I ever had, absolutely amazing! Oh wait, who are we talking about?

  14. #7240

    Info

    I was told that she used be in Orlando. Wondering if anyone can provide some info on her.

  15. #7239
    Quote Originally Posted by DWill15  [View Original Post]
    So I've decided to take a chance with Bella. Here's her link and I'll update you guys after I wake up. Fingers crossed.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/51990739/#.
    Did you see her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape