Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,016 to 27,030 of 58873
-
07-01-20 09:30 #31858Senior Member

Posts: 373If you do get a massage, you can ask for no oil.
Originally Posted by Jordang
[View Original Post]
You can also ask to take a stand up shower afterwards.
Several times I have been offered a table shower afterwards.
-
07-01-20 09:26 #31857Senior Member

Posts: 208Oils scents and tips for married
Hey guys. My deciding factor (within reason) is discretion. My office gym is closed so I can't grab a shower back here to try and get rid of any telltales that my day wasn't business as usual before I get home.
Reading a consistent theme of the AMP massage being short and basically non existent. Hoping to confirm that means they skip out on using a liter of oil as well.
Any places to try or avoid based on oils, scents or anywhere else I'm going to smell different after?
-
07-01-20 08:22 #31856Senior Member

Posts: 346Nds
Saw Mona Lisa or Mona. She is pretty and does a very good job in the TS. Nuru and boy her titties feel so good rubbing up and down my back. In the room she gave a sensual massage with BBBJ, cg, Mish, and a lot of sexy talk, moaning, and big Os. Filled the bag and a light massage then out I went.
A nice experience but I miss Chloe.
-
07-01-20 08:17 #31855Senior Member

Posts: 67Best AMP in the world
The best AMP in the world is any of the ones located on Soy Cowboy Street in Bangkok, Thailand. Damage will run you anywhere from 1000 - 5000 Thai Baht. If you spend enough, these girls will do ANYTHING with and for you! Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by Civic29
[View Original Post]
Be Safe out there!
Jack.
-
07-01-20 08:15 #31854Senior Member

Posts: 346Mickey
She's Chinese.
Originally Posted by HotBoss
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 23:06 #31853Regular Member

Posts: 8Best AMP currently
Hey guys. I've been out of the game for a while, and finally got some time off tomorrow. What would be the best AMP right now? Looking for a petite girl, cute face, with some TS and TUMA preferably. Also if you can state the damage, that would be very helpful.
I read about island spa, it's that a new one?
-
06-30-20 20:47 #31852Senior Member

Posts: 140Bo
BO is Blue Ocean. Not related to Ocean Day spa.
Originally Posted by Snatch2112
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 15:58 #31851Senior Member

Posts: 64New BO
Any reports on the new BO? I love me some Brazilians. Are they offering FS?
-
06-30-20 15:11 #31850Senior Member

Posts: 447She's milky white, tiny. Almost felt like banging a high schooler, with very firm / hard b cups, short bowl hair cut, and nice little erasure Nipples. She likes to kiss your balls why you're laying face down it seems, or it's part of her 'routine'.
Originally Posted by MrJhonny
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 13:39 #31849Senior Member

Posts: 32Bo
Is BO still next to geiko or is it ocean day spa?
Thank you.
-
06-30-20 07:30 #31848Senior Member

Posts: 235Mickey
She has very light skin color. I don't remember where she told me that she was from, but not from the Philippines.
Originally Posted by MrJhonny
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 03:43 #31847Senior Member

Posts: 218Island Spa
Where is island spa located?
Originally Posted by Stuart80
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 00:28 #31846Senior Member

Posts: 34Skin color?
I was wondering if she has the milk Korean Japanese Asian color or more tan Philippine color.
Originally Posted by RNA16
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-20 21:24 #31845Senior Member

Posts: 1482Mickey
MC and Mickey.
Originally Posted by FalconArrow
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-20 20:21 #31844Regular Member

Posts: 12MC, NDS or KMS
Quick poll.
If you are in town for a couple hours, like the young spinner type (love sub-5 ft), which one would you hit and who would you try to pull?










Reply With Quote





