Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31858
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordang  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. My deciding factor (within reason) is discretion. My office gym is closed so I can't grab a shower back here to try and get rid of any telltales that my day wasn't business as usual before I get home.

    Reading a consistent theme of the AMP massage being short and basically non existent. Hoping to confirm that means they skip out on using a liter of oil as well.

    Any places to try or avoid based on oils, scents or anywhere else I'm going to smell different after?
    If you do get a massage, you can ask for no oil.

    You can also ask to take a stand up shower afterwards.

    Several times I have been offered a table shower afterwards.

  2. #31857

    Oils scents and tips for married

    Hey guys. My deciding factor (within reason) is discretion. My office gym is closed so I can't grab a shower back here to try and get rid of any telltales that my day wasn't business as usual before I get home.

    Reading a consistent theme of the AMP massage being short and basically non existent. Hoping to confirm that means they skip out on using a liter of oil as well.

    Any places to try or avoid based on oils, scents or anywhere else I'm going to smell different after?

  3. #31856

    Nds

    Saw Mona Lisa or Mona. She is pretty and does a very good job in the TS. Nuru and boy her titties feel so good rubbing up and down my back. In the room she gave a sensual massage with BBBJ, cg, Mish, and a lot of sexy talk, moaning, and big Os. Filled the bag and a light massage then out I went.

    A nice experience but I miss Chloe.

  4. #31855

    Best AMP in the world

    Quote Originally Posted by Civic29  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. I've been out of the game for a while, and finally got some time off tomorrow. What would be the best AMP right now? Looking for a petite girl, cute face, with some TS and TUMA preferably. Also if you can state the damage, that would be very helpful.

    I read about island spa, it's that a new one?
    The best AMP in the world is any of the ones located on Soy Cowboy Street in Bangkok, Thailand. Damage will run you anywhere from 1000 - 5000 Thai Baht. If you spend enough, these girls will do ANYTHING with and for you! Hope this helps.

    Be Safe out there!

    Jack.

  5. #31854

    Mickey

    Quote Originally Posted by HotBoss  [View Original Post]
    She has very light skin color. I don't remember where she told me that she was from, but not from the Philippines.
    She's Chinese.

  6. #31853

    Best AMP currently

    Hey guys. I've been out of the game for a while, and finally got some time off tomorrow. What would be the best AMP right now? Looking for a petite girl, cute face, with some TS and TUMA preferably. Also if you can state the damage, that would be very helpful.

    I read about island spa, it's that a new one?

  7. #31852

    Bo

    Quote Originally Posted by Snatch2112  [View Original Post]
    Is BO still next to geiko or is it ocean day spa?

    Thank you.
    BO is Blue Ocean. Not related to Ocean Day spa.

  8. #31851

    New BO

    Any reports on the new BO? I love me some Brazilians. Are they offering FS?

  9. #31850
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJhonny  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if she has the milk Korean Japanese Asian color or more tan Philippine color.
    She's milky white, tiny. Almost felt like banging a high schooler, with very firm / hard b cups, short bowl hair cut, and nice little erasure Nipples. She likes to kiss your balls why you're laying face down it seems, or it's part of her 'routine'.

  10. #31849

    Bo

    Is BO still next to geiko or is it ocean day spa?

    Thank you.

  11. #31848

    Mickey

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJhonny  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if she has the milk Korean Japanese Asian color or more tan Philippine color.
    She has very light skin color. I don't remember where she told me that she was from, but not from the Philippines.

  12. #31847

    Island Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuart80  [View Original Post]
    I made it to Island Spa and they are open. It was my first time went there. I was greeted by a very friendly and nice mamasan. Lead to the room and show me the girls with hot bikini which I love very much. I chose Linda because her cute ass. Then to a table shower. The table shower was awesome and the best part of my visit. Back to the room. Linda came in. She is a very cute asian spinner. . No much massage and we go directly. Can't wait play with the little bikini girl. 1 load and spent $160, not bad price, right?
    Where is island spa located?

  13. #31846

    Skin color?

    Quote Originally Posted by RNA16  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Mickey is back. I had a dream of her last weekend. I had expectation of a wait but there was no wait. She took me back to the TS and got me cleaned up, got a BBBJ preview and off we went back to the room. I started face down and she gave me a short massage with some body rubbing and she put her head between my legs and gave me a BBBJ from behind. Flipped over and continue the BJ and put the cover on and went to town. Finished in cover and finish time with a massage.
    I was wondering if she has the milk Korean Japanese Asian color or more tan Philippine color.

  14. #31845

    Mickey

    Quote Originally Posted by FalconArrow  [View Original Post]
    Quick poll.

    If you are in town for a couple hours, like the young spinner type (love sub-5 ft), which one would you hit and who would you try to pull?
    MC and Mickey.

  15. #31844

    MC, NDS or KMS

    Quick poll.

    If you are in town for a couple hours, like the young spinner type (love sub-5 ft), which one would you hit and who would you try to pull?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape