Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 361 of 524 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 411 461 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 7851
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2451
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    These women can be both amazing or shit. I happened to catch Crystal a total of three times and both times by herself were very good and the once with a helper was definitely fun too! That in no way implies that your visit will be as fulfilling as mine or anyone else's was. Imagine having to be nice to every Tom's dick that's hairy. These women are people too. They have good days as well as not so good ones. Try to find the ones who have more good than bad and it will increase you chances for a good time!

    Crystal is a bit thicker than her photos but still nicely shaped. She is no slouch in the looks department either. I would suggest you visit and see for yourself. Worst case your out a few bucks and a bit of time, best case she blows your mind!

    Poo.
    Normally I would agree with you. But paying up front for an hour (which was my mistake) and then being told by her handler to leave after an already interrupted 15 minutes, with them keeping all the money, goes beyond having a bad day. As I said, she was perfectly pleasant the whole time to that point.

    And while you might be OK losing a few bucks, some of us have a more restrictive budget and would like to put it to good use and not throw it away. So I thought it was worth mentioning.

  2. #2450

  3. #2449

    Latina mami

    Been texting with this one but lack of reviews are making me hesitant. Rates are fair, hosts in a decent-looking residential area, does have some ground rules. Are the pics accurate and is a meeting worth it? Thank you.

    https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...i/729912229470

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...y/902477709303

  4. #2448

    Any Given Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Arkot1337  [View Original Post]
    So this one is real?

    Had my eye on her post for a while. I got cold feet because she was trying very hard to get me to come right away.

    Is she just as attractive in person?
    These women can be both amazing or shit. I happened to catch Crystal a total of three times and both times by herself were very good and the once with a helper was definitely fun too! That in no way implies that your visit will be as fulfilling as mine or anyone else's was. Imagine having to be nice to every Tom's dick that's hairy. These women are people too. They have good days as well as not so good ones. Try to find the ones who have more good than bad and it will increase you chances for a good time!

    Crystal is a bit thicker than her photos but still nicely shaped. She is no slouch in the looks department either. I would suggest you visit and see for yourself. Worst case your out a few bucks and a bit of time, best case she blows your mind!

    Poo.

  5. #2447
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkot1337  [View Original Post]
    So this one is real?

    Had my eye on her post for a while. I got cold feet because she was trying very hard to get me to come right away.

    Is she just as attractive in person?
    She definitely does push the "I'm free right now" thing. She is the one in the pics, but does not come across quite as well in person. Not unattractive, but pretty plain. Her attitude was nice during what little time I was there, but there is no way I would go back after that situation. I was already paranoid enough being new to the area, but having phone calls coming in the whole time and then being told to hurry and get my stuff on because someone was coming to the room was extremely off-putting.

  6. #2446
    Quote Originally Posted by Allister  [View Original Post]
    Well my first attempt in this area was not a positive one. Met with Crystal this afternoon.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...v/058715209730

    Opted for an hour session. About 5 minutes in the hotel phone started ringing and it was the front desk. She kept telling them that "he" was on the way to pay the bill now. I assume she was talking about her "handler". After that was over, went about another 10 minutes and the phone started ringing again. This time it was a guy calling her that was telling her what to do. She then hung up with him and then told me that the hotel staff was going to be coming into the room on and off for the net few hours due to backed up pipes.

    At this point, it was advised that it was time to go. Mistakenly I took care of the business part when I first got there. Again, opted for an hour, got around 15 minutes and even that 15 minutes was interrupted several times by phone calls.

    I sure miss South Florida when it comes to things like this. Much easier down there. I went with her because the only reviews on here were positive compared to so many others that were a mix or just plain bad. Even then, I couldn't get it right and had a horrible time.
    So this one is real?

    Had my eye on her post for a while. I got cold feet because she was trying very hard to get me to come right away.

    Is she just as attractive in person?

  7. #2445

    Disaster

    Quote Originally Posted by Allister  [View Original Post]
    Well my first attempt in this area was not a positive one. Met with Crystal this afternoon.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...v/058715209730

    Opted for an hour session. About 5 minutes in the hotel phone started ringing and it was the front desk. She kept telling them that "he" was on the way to pay the bill now. I assume she was talking about her "handler". After that was over, went about another 10 minutes and the phone started ringing again. This time it was a guy calling her that was telling her what to do. She then hung up with him and then told me that the hotel staff was going to be coming into the room on and off for the net few hours due to backed up pipes.

    At this point, it was advised that it was time to go. Mistakenly I took care of the business part when I first got there. Again, opted for an hour, got around 15 minutes and even that 15 minutes was interrupted several times by phone calls.

    I sure miss South Florida when it comes to things like this. Much easier down there. I went with her because the only reviews on here were positive compared to so many others that were a mix or just plain bad. Even then, I couldn't get it right and had a horrible time.
    Look at it this way, man. More than likely things should only get better from here!

    Blue.

  8. #2444

    Crystal

    Well my first attempt in this area was not a positive one. Met with Crystal this afternoon.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...v/058715209730

    Opted for an hour session. About 5 minutes in the hotel phone started ringing and it was the front desk. She kept telling them that "he" was on the way to pay the bill now. I assume she was talking about her "handler". After that was over, went about another 10 minutes and the phone started ringing again. This time it was a guy calling her that was telling her what to do. She then hung up with him and then told me that the hotel staff was going to be coming into the room on and off for the net few hours due to backed up pipes.

    At this point, it was advised that it was time to go. Mistakenly I took care of the business part when I first got there. Again, opted for an hour, got around 15 minutes and even that 15 minutes was interrupted several times by phone calls.

    I sure miss South Florida when it comes to things like this. Much easier down there. I went with her because the only reviews on here were positive compared to so many others that were a mix or just plain bad. Even then, I couldn't get it right and had a horrible time.

  9. #2443
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowman2  [View Original Post]
    You should read post #7757 in the Hartford section.

    Good luck.
    7757 in Hartford is not the same girl.

  10. #2442

    You might want to follow up.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson  [View Original Post]
    I met up with her Saturday, she's cool, definitely older (late 40's) and a bigger thicker woman but she can take a thumping.

    Big soft implants which were fine. Clean room off 84 by a car dealer. BBBJ was ok, gets really wet. Is ok with pictures & video.

    She will go bare if you desire.

    I'd see her again, she's not spectacular but she is very nice and I prefer a mature woman over strung out younger girls.

    Damage was 1 for hh.
    You should read post #7757 in the Hartford section.

    Good luck.

  11. #2441

    Bless Me Father For I have Sinned

    Since I have my super fan (s) tracking me I thought I would do a quick Poo re-cap for the month of June and allow everyone to live vicariously through my exploits.

    June was a better than average month for me. I met a bunch of new women and made some friends who I hope to continue to see. There was Crystal who my first report about this month was actually from May but she did make a reappearance and brought along a friend (Mel) with her to help out. Mel was awesome herself and works well with others even her friend Allie who enjoyed swallowing one of my loads. Great time nothing better than two lovelies tending your cock with mouth and tongue.

    I made acquaintances with a few locally famous Ladies such as Jasmine and Bella. Bella was heaven, Jasmine needed a shower but still performed admirably. Jasmine's roommate, the little blond who's name I cannot remember gave great head but wasn't exactly my body type (Bella is my type) so she only got to mouth me twice. Once for me and once for me to get Jasmines number.

    Then there was Mrs. Flexible. It was the combination of the name and picture that drew me in. The picture was old but she was flexible able to bend over my center console perfectly.

    The month ended with my previous post. I am not sure her name was Diamond she gave me another but I can say it wasn't the girl in the picture or that pic was an old one. Very nice head, not the greatest to look at but neither am I.

    No, No I never have banged bareback, or allow anything with scabs to touch me and my precious. I do embellish a bit in my posts and lie about my truck color. It isn't red it's blue (that's a lie too). Dam I am too transparent. I do not report the freebies I get such as your Mom or sister I only report on the the paid for ones. I even shared a few numbers this month with a couple of lucky Mongers. Thanks isn't necessary as I do this solely for pleasure. I may slow down a bit as I have burned through everyone I have wanted to meet. Seeking Arrangement was getting boring. It started to remind me of the AMPs where it was always the same.

    Variety is the spice of life or some such. I think I read that somewhere's when I had time to read.

    Poo. Signing off for June.

  12. #2440

    Diamond with scabs

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    What the hell are you talking about? She doesn't have any scabs her body is smooth. And that's not her rate either. The girl your talking about is her cousin who was trying to make some money out of her apartment that was her 2 special I did not partake in. The girl you saw was not diamond.
    Here is the one I am reporting.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...y/930290521768

    I was at the house yesterday and walked out. The photos are about three or four years ago.

  13. #2439

    Know who you are talking about first

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    The girl has scabs that could scare anyone away. I text her and she was willing to spend hh for. 5. I left an earlier review on her and waiting it to be posted.
    What the hell are you talking about? She doesn't have any scabs her body is smooth. And that's not her rate either. The girl your talking about is her cousin who was trying to make some money out of her apartment that was her 2 special I did not partake in. The girl you saw was not diamond.

  14. #2438
    Quote Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969  [View Original Post]
    She was around before Covid -19 and she is back anyone.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...y/295721179831
    She's cool, kinda bigger than the pics show, very cool lady more like late 40's.

    Big ass, so so head game.

    Gets really wet.

    Daty she got off. Went to start some missionary.

    Asked me to go doggie, can take a solid pounding, likes a spanking, came all over me. Sloppy dripping, good time.

    Pulled of the hat spread her cheeks and busted on her brown eye.

    Told me next time I'll get a greek lesson.

  15. #2437

    Cats are the least of your worries

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    She's been in my regular rotation for a while. I agree although she's alot less cuter than the pics but she does give good head. She has cats so those who are allergic be aware.
    The girl has scabs that could scare anyone away. I text her and she was willing to spend hh for. 5. I left an earlier review on her and waiting it to be posted.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape