Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 5144
-
06-27-20 22:50 #1169Senior Member

Posts: 197Seen her a few times. Each time was the same as the last. Very mechanical and I won't be going back.
Originally Posted by Pucster
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 21:15 #1168Senior Member

Posts: 356Derry girl
Dug this up from around 2017 on the backpage thread.
Originally Posted by Northern45
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 12:34 #1167Senior Member

Posts: 33I've been communicating with her on 2 different numbers. She says that she has her own place. Quoted 130 hh on initial number, and 120 on second number. I asked for a picture both times and it was the same exact one both times on different days. The picture is consistent with her ad pics, and she has three fingers up. I would ask for a specific verification pic with her doing something other than the 3 fingers thing. Think she is real but not sure if the pics are real. I'm not comfortable enough to visit yet and will follow-up with her in a few days. Please share any information that you find.
Originally Posted by BradnhGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 11:05 #1166Senior Member

Posts: 38Slim Thick Girl
Anyone seen her or have info on this?
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...o/030584955595
-
06-27-20 10:52 #1165Senior Member

Posts: 38Slim Thick Girl
Anyone seen her or have info on this?
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...o/030584955595
-
06-27-20 10:44 #1164Senior Member

Posts: 249Derrry girl
Anyone got a pic or link to an old ad? Wondering if I knew her.
Originally Posted by MMartin
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 23:41 #1163Senior Member

Posts: 356Derry / Salem girl
Yes, that was her. Too sad.
Originally Posted by Monger099
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 22:47 #1162Senior Member

Posts: 53I think I remember her. Hosted out of a basement apartment?
Originally Posted by MMartin
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 16:05 #1161Senior Member

Posts: 356Derry / Salem girl
If anyone remembers the cute young blonde from Derry that used to post as "Fun young MILF looking for fun - 26", unfortunately I just found out she passed away in May.
-
06-25-20 12:29 #1160Senior Member

Posts: 302Don't know
I have not seen her in years. Watch her turn up in the zone again, it's happened before. I don't even know where she was advertising.
Originally Posted by FootFiend
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-20 07:43 #1159Senior Member

Posts: 186Do you have a link? The only Tara I remember is the old busted up blonde LOL.
Originally Posted by Snowflake9815
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-20 07:06 #1158Senior Member

Posts: 93Tara
I have seen her a couple of times. Clean incall and pleasant lady. Large bolt ons which are sensitive. Nice cute face but a little heavier than most pictures. Good head game and reasonable donation. I would definitely see her again. She likes mid morning or early afternoon visits. Sometimes hard to set up dates. Where was her post?
Originally Posted by Snowflake9815
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-20 03:14 #1157Senior Member

Posts: 41Drug thing
She looks good in that picture damn LOL I like the crazy ones though.
Originally Posted by GranAnimal
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-20 03:05 #1156Senior Member

Posts: 41Mercedes / Ariel
Does anyone have her number they could give me?
Originally Posted by SirDuncan
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-20 00:13 #1155Regular Member

Posts: 2I'd be up for helping her out as well. Literally LOL.
Originally Posted by FootFiend
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






