Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 920 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 420 820 870 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 970 1020 1420 ... LastLast
Results 13,786 to 13,800 of 26924
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13139
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteWolf  [View Original Post]
    I notice some provides, say "No AA or No blacks". I'm just curious why do they say that? Has anybody ask a provider about this?
    I have been told by one it's because their boyfriend / pimp is black and won't allow it. Others are intimidated by the rumored size or have had bad experiences. Sure some are raciest but shouldn't automatically assume that.

  2. #13138
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteWolf  [View Original Post]
    I notice some provides, say "No AA or No blacks". I'm just curious why do they say that? Has anybody ask a provider about this?
    Sorry, but provider's have the right to see whom ever the choose.

  3. #13137
    Does anyone have new number for a girl named Emma slimthick brunette from listcrawler very long hair low prices.

  4. #13136
    Quote Originally Posted by Tela1980  [View Original Post]
    I saw her at least 7/8 years ago, physically she was not very attractive. Average body and average face. However, as far as sexual energy and skills she was excellent! Only saw her that one time b / c I need to be physically attracted to a provider, but the actual service was certainly an A+ PSE
    Saw her a year or so back. Was expecting her to look better than her pictures because of the price. Not a 10 but she had a lot of stamina.

  5. #13135

    No aa

    I notice some provides, say "No AA or No blacks". I'm just curious why do they say that? Has anybody ask a provider about this?

  6. #13134
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer7  [View Original Post]
    Which provider are you talking about? Seems like the original post is gone.
    I was talking about bebe. I don't know why mine post was remove.

  7. #13133

    Is she real


  8. #13132
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer7  [View Original Post]
    Which provider are you talking about? Seems like the original post is gone.
    He's talking about Bebedoll.

  9. #13131

    Bebedoll Sage

    I never saw her but I did see Sage a few times about 5-10 years ago. A buddy of mine who I'd have threesomes with some providers swore by her but I never saw her. I usually found better value out there.

  10. #13130
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteWolf  [View Original Post]
    We email each other back forth. Yeah she in her 50's, which is not a problem for me. (Just as long you take care of yourself and don't let yourself go). Your right she average looking person. But not worth the donation she asking for her time. At first she ask me for 500 roses, and I said "No thank you". A few minutes late she drop to 400 roses. And I still decline. For that amount I can find someone WAY better and do whatever I want. I'm passing her.
    Which provider are you talking about? Seems like the original post is gone.

  11. #13129
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Verify The Girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by CellMan  [View Original Post]
    If you are going to invite some ladies have the ladies do the verifing the guys they will feel safer DM me.
    That's all well and good. But who's going to verify the girls?

    To organize a group sex party takes planning before the event. Having a place to host is a big plus. Getting the guys and girls will take alot of planning ahead of time.

  12. #13128

    Madeline Moral is Legit and Hot

    Quote Originally Posted by MorningStar404  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/madelinemoral

    Seems TGTBT, but I thought I'd ask you guys if any of you have seen her. Thoughts?
    Madeline Moral is awesome and for sure is not what others described her as. She's in her mid 20's, white, blonde, fit and pretty. No upsell, rules or issues. She's really nice, easy to talk to and easy to set up an appointment. I'd recommend her.

  13. #13127
    Quote Originally Posted by MorningStar404  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/madelinemoral

    Seems TGTBT, but I thought I'd ask you guys if any of you have seen her. Thoughts?
    Met her from listcrawler about a month ago very skeptical cheap hotel too good of pics different number and name than Madeline but it was her. Wanted to be a regular but haven't gotten a response since. Glad to see she's moved on to the city and better site. Truly TGTBT session GFE talented nice girl all around you won't be disappointed.

  14. #13126
    Quote Originally Posted by MorningStar404  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/madelinemoral

    Seems TGTBT, but I thought I'd ask you guys if any of you have seen her. Thoughts?
    Met her from listcrawler about a month ago same thought very skeptical cheap hotel too good of pics but it was her. Wanted to be a regular but haven't gotten a response since. Glad to see she's moved on to the city and better site. Truly TGTBT session GFE talented nice girl all around you won't be disappointed.

  15. #13125
    Quote Originally Posted by MorningStar404  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/madelinemoral

    Seems TGTBT, but I thought I'd ask you guys if any of you have seen her. Thoughts?
    Saw her once on listcrawler. Hasn't responded since. Happy to have her number again and see she's listening and moved on to the city and better sites. She was truly TGTBT.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape